i.imgur.com/7gGSWP2.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May18
>All militant groups abandon the Geneva talks, say will participate only in Astana now
>Daraa: FSA leader assassinated by IS
>Strategical mountain chain in east Homs captured by SAA after 3 days of clashes
>USAF airstrikes on Imam Ali Battalions, close to al-Tanf border crossing, 2 tanks destroyed, 6 dead
>IS Inghimashi raid on Salamiyah countryside repelled, 50 civilians dead
>Tiger Forces advance in East Aleppo CS, closing on Maskaneh
>SAA advances in North-East Palmyra countryside against ISIS
>248 fighters graduate their training and join the SDF against the Islamic state in Raqqa
>Putin reassures Turkey that Russia isn't providing arms to YPG
>US State dept. admits that Syrian Government Crematorium may be a hoax
>FSA and SDF working to prevent SAA from reaching Deir Ez-Zor
>Israeli minister: 'The time has come to assassinate Assad'
>Explosions in Safira Defense Factories and fires spotted from Aleppo CS

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgivgDD2nq0
twitter.com/KonstantinKlug/status/865698490600566786
twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/865653446807928832
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/865674234474967040
youtube.com/watch?v=6EY-PFIPnWE
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED ASSAD!!!!!

Looks like she got a boobjob for the occasion #tagthesponsor

3rd for the eternal struggle between /ptg/ and /sg/

>sister works as a whore in syria
>texts me this today
oh fuck...
I guess we know why hes angry enough to bomb kids now...

Fifth for I CAME SO FAR..

>thinking /sg/s even a notable player on this board
kek
Nobody cares about you

Going to be downing /ptg/ tears by the gallon when Drumpf gets impeached or resigns.

>supporting a sandnigger
>ever

> eternal
We were all friendly with each other until April

It's not going to happen, mate

Guys there was no /sg/ for about an hour and I unironically suffered from withdrawal. Please lets not do this again. /sg/ is 24/7

tbqh, that really isn't much. for the most part that's just a bunch of desert

sorry to tell you but nobody cares about sandniggers

Nah. The best our elites can realistically hope for is to make his presidency shambolic and ineffectual like LBJ's second term.

/sg/ is the best thing on chan

>blue-eyed descendant of ancient Middle Eastern tribes, tolerated even by Crusaders as not being real mudshits or Arabs
>sandnigger

Pick one Drumpftard, Alawites don't count.

Most people have gone to sleep
The Europeans should be up in a bit.

Meanwhile, Trump lands in Saudi Arabia In 10 minutes.
Reckon the houthis are gonna go for gold or just the typical "greatest allies" wank?

Is this the thread where third party trolls try and stoke a non existent /ptg/ /sg/ fight?
Future reference you came on too strong

>image.jpg
>/sg/cucks are underage mobile posting scum
checks out

>this delusion
holy fuck
so i guess by that logic jews are white too, right?
Hes a fucking sandnigger just like you achmed

Gold.

With any luck they'd blow Air Force One out the sky for maximum keks.

>being this butthurt over a thread title

Trump bombed Assad twice, and hes off to meet his Saudi paymasters who are the fathers and financers of ISIS. its a relevant to current events thread title. We dont even mention /ptg/ here just leave us alone and go suck off the orange cheeto in your own general

Have you not learned anything from iraq?

>sandnigger like me

Pipe down José, it's time for your siesta you're sounding a bit over-tired.

Nah, not gonna happen
Fuck off back to /ptg/, you used the same picture there not 10 minutes ago

Wasn't referring to thread title
I'm long time /sg/ I'm referring to posts not talking about Syria and just shit stirring

Drumpf touching down right now, right on time for his session polishing some Saudi cock.

Don't think King Fahd has ever been sucked off by a 6'2 cheeto before.

Death to Saudi Arabia

Though it would be hilarious if Houthis launched a missile when Drumpf is visiting
Saudis are scum and so is Trump for selling them weapons

Death to Saudi Arabia!

What online resources are great at learning arabic, i would like to access sources that aren't in English.

Unrelated, but Rising Storm 2: Vietnam currently having free beta weekend. Breddy gud game, as i heard.

>No Rising Storm: Syrian civil war

dropped

Who is Melania and who makes a retarded edition like this?

Also important news: after Lavrov's intervention Townsend was fired, and some guy named Paul Funk is now leading CJTFOR.

Syrian Warfare, Palmyra campaign expansion though soon.

Can't remember when its out though. But still looks great if you can play as Tigers for most of it.

There are unconfirmed rumours that rebel groups near al-Tanf area have been ordered to leave the area, in the pic SSNP & SAA commanders in Suweida.

You guys think we gonna get raided after this recent wave of t_d refugees?

quick, someone give me links of the SG telegram channels, ive already got the news one but are there any others?

Hit S

>/ptg/ will defend this

Muh dick

God /ptg/ was already cancer,now imagine it with a shit ton of t_d refugees fresh off the boat

What is Trump chasing there?

Look at how happy and giddy he is. Dumb whore

on one hand, im glad i sided with the Trump campaign simply because there is currently no war between USA and Syria/or Russia.

on the other hand, he's a lying globalist cunt

Trumps trip to the middle east starts today. Whats gonna habben?

Who cares, there's much bigger news going on right now in Syria

Beheaded for insulting the Saudi royal family

trump is nigger rich, no one on the planet that he has more in common with than the saudi princes

rothschild bailed out the loser donald when he was bankrupt, same as rothschilds own the saudis

little bitch boys of oligarchs that get some gold plated toys as long as they stay on their knees like good goys

/sg/ ass*dists BTFO because they thought that TRUMP would keep his promises

Trump will swallow Saudi cum for 40 billion$

Pictures of 'gas attack' 'victims' that certain (((advisers))) put in front of him along with some whining by Ivanka and were enough to make him drop his entire non-interventionist position because muh gassed children and because Ivanka told him to.

Thanks for the info
Was looking forward to try it

Polished off by seconds on Monday. He can swap sucking circumcised Arab cock for circumcised Jewish cock.

Although the latter is probably a familiar taste for him.

he's going to give a speech about muh religion of peace

then he'll deliver the blowjob to the saudi king promised as part of their $110bn arms deal

then him and bibi will personally lay the bricks of some settlements together

Good to see a familiar face with all these newcomers around.
Have you seen today's big news?

Any new maps?
I havent seen anything in a few days even though gains have been reported

Trump is playing 4d chess

>T_D actually believes this

is this how they handle their cognitive dissonance?

>Have you seen today's big news?
what ?

I was hoping he would, but the chaos in the government right now is something i can settle for. Also the opposition to Trump are acting like schizophrenic 10 yea olds so im still glad i voted Trump.

This is now a /hezbollah/ thread

youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

"Saudi Arabia and US to announce a $350bn arms deal "

Nice,now maybe they can handle all those caveniggers without being abslutely humiliated

youtube.com/watch?v=YgivgDD2nq0

After Lavrov's intervention Townsend was fired, and CJTFOR received a new leader named Paul Funk.
Also MaT has been told to withdraw from Al-Tanf, while SSNP & SAA units (not Shia militias) are 15km from the CP, and are waiting for the withdrawal to advance without a fight.

>syria would be a turkish puppet state if it wasn't for putin
>"le assad is strong :DD"
I don't know whats more funny, the fact /sg/ writes an autistic lustful paragraph about trump saving saudi cock, or the fact assad was losing to webm related until russia got involved.

will you just get the fuck out of /SG/ you nigger lover

>Putting words into my mouth

yeah nah fuck off

lel Im listeing to that beat right now

also its sort of hard to fight a war when you have an entire coalition not only backing all your enemies, but also (through airstrikes) herding them into attacking you rather then each other.

>After Lavrov's intervention Townsend was fired, and CJTFOR received a new leader named Paul Funk.
source?

>Also MaT has been told to withdraw from Al-Tanf, while SSNP & SAA units (not Shia militias) are 15km from the CP, and are waiting for the withdrawal to advance without a fight.
still not confirmed that they will withdraw.
However they were going to surrender tanaf before the SAA attacks for another place (albukamal?).

>(not Shia militias)
lmao are you kidding me?
you could even hear iraqi shiite militians talking in the video showing the airstrike

>Townsend was fired, and some guy named Paul Funk is now leading CJTFOR
Now that is interesting news.
Townsend is too close to Graham and McCain, and was responsible for all those "accidents" against SAA around Deir Ezzor.

>source?
Lt. Gen. Paul Funk will assume duties from Lt. Gen. Stephen #Townsend, who is currently commanding @CJTFOIR.
>twitter.com/KonstantinKlug/status/865698490600566786
>However they were going to surrender tanaf before the SAA attacks for another place (albukamal?).
No, from Suweida, also
>lmao are you kidding me?
You talk about earlier advance, while SSNP & SAA units are advancing from Suweida as we speak, and SAA units (along with Hezbollah) are about ~15km from alTanf, sources:
>twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/865653446807928832
>twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/865674234474967040

>"n-n-nigger!"
Oh, how i laugh at the sad little argument you just brought to my table. Can't come up with any other argument? Yes, please tell me how a nation without sovereignty can be somehow uncucked from any other nation. I'll be laughing at you down from my kingdom, you stupid fucking peasant.
I was talking about /sg/ overall you stupid fuck. Can you not even read?
>these terrible excuses
>"Le i only got cucked because i'm 5'2 weigh 400 pounds and i'm some retarded brown muslim living in france."
How is his argument any different from urs? /sg/ btfo once again

Yeah, it's quite breaking, it clearly indicates they'll let SAA secure the border and Townsend doesn't want his name written on it.

>I was talking about /sg/ overall you stupid fuck. Can you not even read?

Then why the fuck did you reply to me then you stupid 60% mestizo?

>"these terrible excuses"
>Not explaining why

>Then why the fuck did you reply to me then you stupid 60% mestizo?
Because you say what /sg/ usually shits out - the large amount of larp cuckolding about large political figures.
>"these terrible excuses"
>Not explaining why
>Missing the part where i gave you an example
>Making me explain it all to you like a child
Because how is your argument any different from a guy who has shit genetics and actually got cucked?
>"le if x didn't y then z would never habben! xD"
Ok? But y did happen so you are cucked.

So what are the Saudis gonna do to this dumb whore behind closed doors?

This is now a dank Hezb nasheed general, none of that bland, autotuned ISIS shit welcome here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EY-PFIPnWE

>1 hour 49 min
>79 posts
>mainly underage mobile posters and buttblasted shitskins getting easily baited

a general truly fitting of the kitten of damascus

Not a damn thing. They don't want to get fucked.

>SAA & allies still advancing towards Al Tanf..
Oh god this is rich, everyone is shitting on US warnings these days..topkek

Google "dubai portapotties" Thats basically the TL:DR version

SO DARE I SAY

MAGHREBI BTFO

AL TANF SOON

don't we love our BASED sandniggers?

>posts not talking about Syria and just shit stirring
Indeed. It appears the shills have found /sg/ . Someone wake up Bongroach. I actually miss him now.

i still don't understand why townsend hasn't been fired before
The Mosul offensive and how he talked about it in the medias really showed that he clearly failed.

>You talk about earlier advance, while SSNP & SAA units are advancing from Suweida as we speak, and SAA units (along with Hezbollah) are about ~15km from alTanf, sources:
e(z)bola is a shiite militia.
they are advancing in sweyda but tanaf is the most important.

will the US retreat ?(i think they'll do)

Also Lavrov's intervention fired CJTFOR commander.. It's like a fairy tale kek
For a day we came to the consensus that Russia won't risk it, that they'll leave Shia militias on their own, and than poof, Al-Tanf is going to be in SAA hands in a matter of a day or less hahahhaha

America is the school shooter of the world. You laugh at how fat and shitskined we are until we start a war.

sure sure... hezbollah alone murdered 220 marines when they were just a group of 10 fighters in the 80s... get off your high horse son

>saved with original filename
I do so to, Peru user has a lot of good content and 1/3rd of my files have spanish names kek
For your information it means "pride, pride, national pride" and it's a slogan of Polish national-radicals.
>i still don't understand why townsend hasn't been fired before
Me too, but I guess PR reasons, or someone in the central command had high expectations and thought he will improve.
Not to mention he's the one behind DeZ bombing and thousansds of these civilian casualties in Mosul/Al-Bab etc.
>e(z)bola is a shiite militia.
>they are advancing in sweyda but tanaf is the most important.
What do you mean?
In Tanf there are: SAA (in the ruptly footage in previous post proof), Imam Ali battalions and some other Shia miltias.
In Suweida: SSNP & SAA exclusively, here's picture of commanders leading the offensive:

>will the US retreat ?(i think they'll do)
I think so too, these decisions from today's morning clearly indicate a large-scale withdrawal.
More importantly, Putang proposed publicating whole recording of Lavrov - Trump meating, if US agrees to this one, we'd probably know what is behind this deal, because this talks and what we're seeing now is clearly connected.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Say it if you believe it retard
>"Assad would still be in power within the first year of any event the US would declare war on "syria"
Say that for me. Oh wait you won't because assad couldn't even stop our fucking rebels until russia got into it and they couldn't win a war against the US because they couldn't defend any of their land other than moscow and would just go to nukes as soon as it starts. Next you're gonna say the damage done to syria is just "Internal".

>Evanescence
Noice!
Who cares about your autistic screeching and "what would've happened if"
Situation looks how it looks, either discuss it or lurk more and stfu

You know, Quasimodo predicted all of this. All these problems, the middle east, the end of the world.

Reminder to not fall for the Kikeish tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80

I am discussing it. You retards say stupid shit like "soon~~", all the time but you know it would be the end of assad at that very moment. You're the only one screeching about me dawning some reality into this.