Fake Asian Thugs

How do we stop the epidemic of fake Asian thugs everywhere in every community? Asian men, who are consistently disenfranchised by the Asian female population; as they hunt down better prospective boyfriends and husbands (uslaly attractive white boys) who are then left only to try and "peacock", as the pickup term corroborates; to display complete and total "hey, look at me" faggotry, who begin adapting only to ghetto culture to try and appear as strong or tough males with value, who desperately try to attract the clearly intellecuatlly superior Asian female, who wants nothing to do with this kind of low-testosterone try-hard bullshit, as they are left fapping to the girls that want nothing to do with them.

At the same time, these low life shitbags want to try and cause everyone grief; problems, and are outwardly projecting thier absolute worthlessness. The sad shame is that in communist China, female births were sent to a killing room. Baby females were murdered with no reason. Now, men outnumber women in China because of this, and most Chinese men are becoming traps to help the imbalance. Chinese are the scourge of the earth. You feed cardboard to people. You come to the United States and adopt nigger culture because you think it makes you tough.

You are all disgusting sacks of shit who have no choice but to be ladyboy traps for the rest of the planet to fuck in the ass. Disgusting worthless Chinese. You are all worthless ants.

Chinese Hate Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't. The Chinks will gradually intermarry into the white race.

YO NIGGUH I"M SO HARDCORE N'SHIT. YEA

fake asian pussy coward thug. all of these faggots need to be routed out.

ROUTED OUT.

they're trying.

but only the stupid ones. no self respecting intelligent person would ever marry a chinese. all these whores want are free boob jobs to make themselves feel better while they set up the poor bastard for divorce fraud.

end this shit. NOW.

Whites are a race with low IQ. So if a Chink fucks a white girl, it means the white woman is thinking about her children.

You get cucked by an Asian man OP?
Only thing more beta than an Asian is your whiny
unintelligible ass

obligatory.

NEVER TRUST THE CHINESE

say it with me. put it in your heart. i don't know any of you. i know nothing about who you are, what you value, or what your life has been like. but if i could put one single thing out there, ONE single thing to tell people in this world, right now, not even fucking around. you can hold many things in your heart. but know! and always know:

NEVER TRUST THE CHINESE

whites have the highest IQ next to japanese.

i am both. care to discuss?

i've never ben cucked by an asian. are you out of your mind? hairless feminine asian men are no threat to me. they can pretend to be niggers and get all the shitty tatooes they want, but they're still faggot asian men. who do you think you are talking to, and where do you think you are?

Check out the ranking here
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

lul. you're talking about white guys. white guys are the ones who try to act black and are getting cucked by black guys

well i already explained that i am a mixed japanese/white. so fuck you, you fucking hmong nigger shit tier asian.

Singapore has the highest IQ. Not Japan or America.

lul. dude you have no culture. i'm not even defending chinks but neither white people nor japanese people accept you as part of their groups

Since you are a hapa, you might want to check out r/hapas

"YO YO KINNGA I"M TOTALLY REAL N'SHIT NIGGUH WHUT. EVERYONE KNOWS I HAVE A 2" DICK BUT NO FUCK DAT. I"MA GET TATS AND FRONT LIKE I"M HARD, I AINT NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT BUT YEAH I STAY PULLIN PUSSY AND SHIT"

and none of that ever happened. faggot loser asian males in america, top fucking kek.

die in a fire, no one cares about singapore. shit tier asian. go away. what's wrong with you.

>self hating autistic hapa
HA! Get the fuck off of Sup Forums Elliot Roger

Haha, you entire cuntry is gonna be taken over by a bunch of inbred rednecks or the commies. Have you checked the crime rate? You can't speak in your own country, otherwise you will be a racist.

How does it feel to be part of the most cucked society in the world?

i work in sorrento valley and it's funny as fuck seeing indians and Asians trying to be cool

no one will ever think you're cool

i was at my buddy's house and his roommate was Indian and you see a bunch of fucks dressed up to go clubbin and you just laugh at them like you know you're not getting any pussy hanging out with 7 other weirdos hahhhaaaaa

look at all my 7s oooouugghhhhh

t. tim koji simmons

i'm not a reddit faggot. i am a imperial japanese nat socalist who fucking hates all of you. but yes. we ned more HAFU.. what is "hapa"?? baka gaijin. hafu is the word. not anything else. we want more this. not more.. whatever you are.

go away ugly, i'm pretty. fuck you.

>there's no such thing as attractive homeless

>cool
you sound like a tryhard. as if any race exhibits some kind of inherent factor that makes them "cool". and seeing as how you don't mention blacks i bet you think ghetto culture is cool, you faggot

>you entire cuntry is gonna be taken over by a bunch of inbred rednecks or the commies

what?

i dont even live in america, retard. i am a japanese. hahah. fuck off.

>i am a imperial japanese nat socalist
>i dont even live in america, retard. i am a japanese.
Proud Japanese. Posts from country which flattened Japan.
Were you fucked by a little boy or a fat man eh?

Chinese and Thais, by far, make the best ladyboys.

well this thread went to shit because of de-railing faggots who dont want to let people know China is global cancer.

CHINA IS GLOBAL CNACER. do not buy anything from china. EVER.

they don't want tto tell you that China is so cancerous, so full of non-EPs regulated horsheshit, the fact that there is a YELLOW CLOUD OVER CHINA THAT CAN BE SEEN FROM SPACE, that no one in their right mind goes outside without a dust mask on, because CHINA IS SO FUCKING POLLUTED.

FUCK YOU CHINESE. FUCK ALL OF YOU. YOU GODDAMN HUMAN ANTS. YOU EARTH-CRIPPLING, PIECES OF SHIT.

DEATH TO ALL CHINESE. YOU ARE MURDERING THE PLANET. I LIVE HERE, SO I AM MAD.

NIGGER TIER ASIAN CHINESE

>CHINA IS GLOBAL CNACER
At least learn to spell cancer. Pretty sure you are no Japanese but an inbred redneck.

Lol'd

go away nigger hmong.

NIGGER HMONG. SHITSKIN.

Go away inbred redneck. Your IQ is way too low to even realise your mistake.

jeez

That's some next level autism there, friend.