Are the russians unstoppable?

Are the russians unstoppable?
Also, what did they mean by this? Why the Saint Basil cathedral instead of Kremlin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4KtQrhdyWA
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/white-house-russia-time-cover/index.html
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/840712686967099393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope next we nuke your shithole.
backstabbing shits.
once are turk always are turk.

Russia and USA= best friends

Showing your true colors, mongol. Germans did more for us than you'll ever do. Poor ass corrupt ridden country filled with tatars and chinks. Wish you'd nuke yourself, you eternally decadent shithole

Why did they Photoshop the crosses out but left their support wires?

I haven't noticed that.

>Why the Saint Basil cathedral instead of Kremlin?
Because it's more iconic.

>Are the russians unstoppable?
No. America should grow the fuck up and stop blaming each and every of their own problems on Russia. It's fucking childish. And besides, it generates the world wide impression that they can't run their own country anymore.

IT'S FUCKING PATHETIC!

These are not support wires. These are antennas for Russian hackers.

That picture is photoshopped.

No way!

Are you sure?

agreed

Was there ever a time when b*lgars were on the right side of history?

I dont get why they bitch about Russia more than saudi arabia throwing gays off roofs and funding 9/11

Stupid ass kike media needs to die. We should try to get the shitskins to see the Jew as a seperate entity from whites, because theyre tricked right now

There apparently is also some cnn twatterworx, where they cite the cover and claim that these are minarettes..

I agree. I don't want to live in a beautiful country populated by degenerates and scum...but, alas...

>Anonymous (ID: xAQTG5jf) 05/20/17(Sat)02:49:48 No.1262811

I wish we could have a decent relationship with Russia. Not one that is always going to be quagmired in some bullshit media 'scandal.'

Seems like it would be more beneficial for the world that way, but what do I know.

Oh well.

Trust me on this one.

yes, you can tell by the weird faultline - no way thats a real building

Cant wait for the white house to have Russian game championships.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4KtQrhdyWA

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/white-house-russia-time-cover/index.html
PFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>CLARIFICATION: This story has been updated to more accurately describe Russian architecture.

russia BTFO

>turkshit calling anyone mongol.
hilarious

Russia has always been, and shall always be, our eternal enemy and that which must be destroyed, in order for the the US and freedom-loving peoples of the world to survive. This does not mean to annihilate the entire russian population, for those who stand against their corrupt government will be allowed to live. But those who side with the horribly evil Putin regime must be dispensed long with the government.

The real question is how do Trump backers feel about being Russian stooges?

Russians can't win anything. They're a regional power now, they can only interfere and be faggots like North Korea.

Got to admit, the Trump Presidency was a nice attempt, but the US system worked for a change and caught it. Lucky for us.

I guess what I'm saying it their soldiers are shit, their military is shit no better than Saddam's or Milosevic's. But their cyberwarfare and proxy war shit is as on point as ever.

sources say russians were behind 9/11

Yeah but what about common citizens of Russia? Normal people who are just like us that like to do normal people things.
Should they die too because one party got in control?

they didnt....it is at a different angle.
here is the cover and a pic of the real deal.
compare the color of the domes, the dont match up and you can see that it is a different angel.
if you look REAL close at the cover, youll see the straight lines and just BARELY part of the horizontal part of the cross.

go lick your master's anus, slave

THE RUSSIANS
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/840712686967099393

yes

The.. Russians!?!???

>Calls 1980

Trump is orthodox?

Because most Americans dont know how Kremlin looks like and think this is Kremlin.

People on reddit were like "wait? This isnt Kremlin?"

Nook all the Turks.

Did you ever read "Art of war"?

>"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."
>"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

Does that cover look like a photo to you? It's entirely rendered by an artist.

> America should grow the fuck up
You clearly know us just from our shit tier media. Just going to insert a reminder for all her that the Russians were blamed for Seth Rich's leak of the DNC emails. The Democrats and media have doubled down on that every day since. They're so invested now that they can't back out without eternally losing face.

Spot the difference

One is a painting and not the same as the original.

lol exactly. the message is still the same even if the picture isn't EXACTLY the same. what kind of argument is this?

no christian crosses?

(((they))) removed the crosses you dumb niggers

oy. vat a mensch!

the jews did this

>Because it's more iconic.

It's kinda hard to say it was an artistic thing after so many people in the press called it the fucking Kremlin.

I can't believe the white house is turning into a mosque.

Here's our most famous one.

Best served cold

from a photo.

true. but one need not complain about something that isnt true. that being the crosses were removed from the cover, they werent. adding falsehoods to an already just argument just makes that person stupid.

no one knows what the kremlin looks like

t. putin

greatest friend