For real now, why should a German nuclear weapons program be bad?

Trump has made perfectly clear that Europe has to protect itself in this world. The UK is leaving Europe, which leaves France and Germany to defend Europe. France cannot protect Europe with its nukes alone. Also, sharing the French nuclear arsenal with Germany makes little sense, as this would involve payments from Germany to France.

As a result, it is only logical that Germany starts its own nuclear weapons program. This would also allow Germany to build 4th gen nuclear fast breeder reactors to get a shitton of plutonium for the new nukes, thus increasing Germany's green renewable energy footprint.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI&t=2557s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support you Germany. Just take it nice and slow, don't militarize too quickly like Hitler did or you'll cause alarm to the rest of Europe and they'll probably attack you again. Just go nice and slow, patience is key.

>giving Muslims nukes

We may have to break with the Two Plus Four Agreement though

>producing nukes in a country that is currently being assaulted by a hostie takeover from muslims

This is sure to end well.

I cannot imagine many things worse than giving autistic, suicidal Germans nukes

>We may have to break with the Two Plus Four Agreement though

We can get Russia on our side if we lift the sanctions and offer a free trade agreement to Putin. The German public would be all in favor of that move.

Germany would use the nukes to threaten other European nations and force them to take in refugees

Germany, filled with muzzies, violent turd-worlders, their kekold apologists, and an elite that caused the first 2 world wars wants nukes. What could go wrong?
I believe that each civilized nation should defend itself as it sees fit but if it does happen I'm dosing my popcorn with iodine and will happily enjoy watching the shitshow.

First we kill Kim then we kill Angela.
Got it.

Isn't that literally what you and America did after WW2?

Retards

If you fuck over a continent 3 times in 100 years you are disqualified from applying for nuclear weapons

The amazing thing about politics is that it's about what people do now, not what dead people did decades ago

>start a retarded trend and force it on everyone else
>blame the person who is still following your retarded trend despite the fact that they are under legal and military occupation

>giving nukes to muslims

Nobody was forcing them to invite all the human garbage to Europe, and many still defend that decision still

nukes don't exist and are only propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI&t=2557s

wake up people.

Because Germany is the main threat to the rest of Europe (again).
The Weimar Republic was a mistake, you should have been cut up ang given to France and Poland.

if mudslimes wont end europe a nuclear armed germany is guaranteed to do so .
germans are and have always been the bad guys.

Nice proxy.

And where are they going to test their shits? You need useless shithole in the middle of nowhere to do that.

this. until they have removed kebab they shouldn't be allowed to have nukes.

nuclear weapons are bad. There is no justification for them and those who continue pursuing them will be stopped.

*Israel wants nukes

Give Poland nukes instead. We are not cucked like the rest of Europe, and for geopolitical reasons, will probably always remain allied with US.

Besides, having them this close to Russia would allow us to contain them as a threat, not just serve as front line defence

>You need useless shithole in the middle of nowhere to do that.
Most modern nuclear weapons tests were conducted under the water of the sea. We can just explode it somewhere in pic related, can't we?

>wanting to stop the use of nukes without any nukes yourself
Balkan Sweden was a mistake

prove that nukes or nuclear energy actually exists outside of government propaganda.

I would literally rather see Poland armed with nukes than schizophrenic Germans.

>let's give nukes to a country who has a persecution complex about his neighbour, who is also the biggest nukes owner on earth

>which leaves France and Germany to defend Europe
>defend europe

you mean destroy europe?

if germany wants to have nukes then they should have no problems with the netherlands and poland having them too because god knows that germany will fucking use them on fellow europeans rather than to defend themselves

>France cannot protect Europe with its nukes alone.
It could if they actually built more.

This. Over the last 2 years Germany has proven that it cannot be trusted with nukes. If they are willing to give over their country to islamists willfully, they cannot be trusted with the potential to unleash the same scale of destruction on other nations.

I trust Japan, and even France more with nukes than I would Germany. This is a recent change of opinion. 3-5 years ago I would have agreed that Germany would be perfectly fine possessing nuclear weapons. However, Germany has proven that it does not have the required determination for self-preservation to allow control of such weapons. It would be akin to giving a suicidal man a gun.

Because fuck you, you are an enemy and you don't need shit. Enemies should always be kept as vassals.

Absolutly not.
10 years ago I would have wanted it, but now no.
Fuck you germany, you can die alone.

The only thing you would use those nukes for is to force EVERY other country to take in massive amounts of shitskins and just ruin the rest of the world.

Because you're in NATO and we'll get drug along for the nuclear ride when Mutti tries to vaporize Moscow.

Shouldn't you be out milking refugee cock? I know your women sure like to do it

Get an army first, your army is a joke

We need to get nukes too.

Test it in the Middle East

>polluting the fucking oceans floor with radiation
fucking disgusting

>Nobody was forcing them to invite all the human garbage to Europe

Yes they are. Do you even understand the current german gov is illegitimate? Almost all their politicans are foreign agends, usualy linked to MI7 or the CIA, with the express purpose of fucking germany up. Did you know the actual german intlligence agencies and spy services have ceased communications with the chanlellery because it considers the whole gov compromised?

Yeah, keep being distracted by stupid shit, ignore what is actualy happening.

nice try mehmet, no nukes for roaches

P R E - E M P T I V E

>giving germany nukes
We're trying to STOP the proliferation of nukes among arab countries

No thanks. Britain and France already have them, along with a muslim population. I'd rather not make that a 3rd.

We will get nukes and we will mount them on ICBMs and we will kill every single last motherfucker on Earth... in defense of Germany.

Why? Because we are Germans.

>>polluting the fucking oceans floor with radiation
>fucking disgusting
Our pork food is secure, it is only fish eating lowly betas who get to glow at night.

Actually Germany has nukes from the USA.
Officially they are still american nukes, but in a real war they would be for the bundeswehr

I hate this pasta. Stop it.

>France cannot protect Europe with its nukes alone

France has more nukes than China or the UK. I think you have enough of deterrant, hans.

You know as well as I do that Europe needs as many nukes as are necessary to flatten the US, Russia and China. That is the only real deterrence force (Abschreckungswaffe) in this world.

pay your FUCKING denbts before you develop this shit. First there's a thread about Germany developing stealth fighter jets, now nuclear weapons? PAY YOUR FUCKING DENBTS U KRAUT FAGGOTS

This.

I am curious how the German intelligence agencies are surviving if they are at odds with the federal government? Couldn't (((they))) financially ruin them?

I enjoy watching Germany crash and burn, but seriously we can't allow them to get their hands on nuclear weapons

i want nukes in germany under the condition that nukes are now classified as recreational