The Hungarian Army have started a huge recruiting campaign. They are parading in cities, universities etc

The Hungarian Army have started a huge recruiting campaign. They are parading in cities, universities etc.
Are we this close to the Third World War? Or why are they doing this?

when are you guys gonna being my great grandfather merchant money back
greedy Hungarians

you dont have conscription at 18? has the entire europe been cucked?

Not anymore. It ended around 15-20 years ago

After a long recruiting campaign... all they could get was the two kids.

The pay was too low... but most importantly the uniforms are too gay.

1.) We must meet the mandatory military spending and manpower the NATO demands from it's members
2.) They always did recruit that way

Only the most based countries have conscription

BASED

thats just fucking retarded

was begining of the end that is today, a plot of a globalist. they are failing.

>Are we this close to the Third World War?
european country with population that is untrained in matters of war is a sitting duck. ww or not, should always be ready Atila.

I have never saw them in Miskolc before recruiting this way
The 2% GDP nato thing could be the reason, but why are we recruiting new solders and not upgrading the equipment?

>putting the outcome of some random contest no one cares about higher than conscription

Shows how cucked you are

Nice try, hamburger
At least that's just a show on some festivity with disarmed props.

There are some attractive africans out there, but this is not one of them, not even close. She almost looks like a caricature

its a lack of bearing and it will not be tolerated

You have to keep safe from the German menace.
Good job lads

I saw them multiple times in Somogy. The same goes for firefighters and i even saw a paramedics show/recruit once.

Anyway, google "hadsereg létszám bővítés" and you will find multiple articles about how we miss thousands troops from military. There is your reason :D

(((outcome)))

An irrelevant commie shithole recruiting kids to fight their wars....wow i guess this is WW3

power stance

You know what's a gay uniform? Anything with a beret on it. Like Canada's.

Kepi>beret

Well, he is a big guy