What era is most similar to today?

I see a lot of people say Weimar Republic, as well as the 60's. What do you think Sup Forums what era from the past are we living in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah
steemit.com/philosophy/@kemet/we-may-have-entered-a-new-simulation-in-1999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

Lol

this

yup, this

totally this

fpbp

I'd say somewhere around WWII territory. Trump reminds me alot of Kaiser Wilhelm--too arrogant and isolated to listen to anyone but his close circle of sycophants, foolish enough to think that he can align Putin and Russia against Islam, China, and NK just as Wilhelm thought he could align Nicky and Russia towards Germany and against Japan, etc.

And the best is yet to come-since Trump and his campaign though they could go around normal diplomatic channels to negotiate with Russia and developed this image of impropriety between them, now the US will be on an even MORE antagonistic stance towards them, never minding Putin's own arrogance in trying to galvanize nationalist sympathies for his rule by fomenting civil war in the Ukraine, illegally annexing territory and propping up Assad.

And I just can't wait for some damned conflict to occur in the Middle East between the US backed Saudis and the Iranians partnered with Russia, sending oil prices skyrocketing for Russia's benefit and the US's loss, likely sending us into recession and starting WWIII.

MAGA!

I mean WWI territory :p

I'm excited for WW3 so this all sounds good to me

>Reddit spacing
>smileys
>retarded on geopolitics
You're not fooling anyone here.

Reddit spacing is when you put a new paragraph every sentence.

Like this.

It's a huge pain in the ass to read a long post written this way.

Furthermore, it doesn't contribute to making it easier to divide between points or arguments.

By contrast, if you write three or four sentences which link together to create a cohesive point in a single paragraph, and then put a space for your next paragraph, it's not reddit spacing. It's simply writing the way a normal human being writes. Are you telling me they don't use paragraphs in Sweden?

i was wondering where this shit came from
i assumed it was phone posters or something
BUT ITS GOD DAMN REDDIT
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE HOLY SHIT HOW HORRIFYING

We aren't living. Were all dead. You think you're still alive but you are dead. Haven't you noticed how time has seemed to stop and the years that go by seem like nothing? We are in Hell. The "elites" running the world are demons and they take their orders from Lucifer himself.

It's too late to get right with God. You're dead. Welcome to Hell.

how is this unique to reddit.

I wouldn't know since I've been doing it for like 10 years.

I've written like this since 2006.

I don't get where the redditspacing meme came from.

It came from reddit

absolutely

The fall of roman empire.

tell me there is a new secret club that the reddit fags dont know about, i mean i know its real, ive seen the clues, just give me a hint, deliver me from this hell

Normal culture stopped around 1999. We are in a new level of brainwash nightmare now.

steemit.com/philosophy/@kemet/we-may-have-entered-a-new-simulation-in-1999