Barely 3 months in

>barely 3 months in
>Sup Forums hates Trump now

Why are you cucked fags FORCED to destroy every victory you get ? Literally the stick-in-the-bycicle meme

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Dowson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I don't.
Shillposting is now done for college credits.

Its mostly shills user. Ignore them and they will eventual go away.

gee i don't know maybe cos the_donald only got big due to paid shilling?

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

kill yourself fake american rat

There is genuine disattisfaction but most of it is shilling and attacks from other boards. That's a fact.

Like this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Dowson

how about this?

>In July 2016, Dowson established the "Patriot News Agency" to help elect Donald Trump as President of the United States. Dowson described his strategy as spreading "devastating anti-Clinton, pro-Trump memes and sound bites into sections of the population too disillusioned with politics to have taken any notice of conventional campaigning."

the_donald is literally a paid shill effort and nobody talks about it I feel like I am going insane or they actually control this board all my threads get bumplocked

getting really tired of these ledditors that need to lurk the fuck moar

He tells so many lies, we were subverted and used, the whole internet, so he could continue a globalist agenda but this time with us on side. He probably paid off people like Alex Jones as well. Fucking Roger Stone ran his campaign, same guy who ran Reagan's. Reagan let the CIA deal coke and arms and fund terrorism and war In Iran and Nicaragua while the US supported Iraq with billions of dollars in aid in the Iran/Iraq war. All of the presidents are globalist I don't see why this supposedly red pill board can't understand this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
Does this mean you're a shill too?
Should we all stop listening to you?

>It's basement dwelling "master race Nazis"
>trolls
>shitposters
>DNC

Majority is behind Trump, however probably for the lel only.
pol will change opinion when the politics gets boring again

No it means Sup Forums used to be a place where we supported NEITHER group of shills.

Just because Hillary Cunton used shills does not mean The Donald did not either. Just because she is a reptilian bitch does not mean the Donald isn't just another globalist business interest

Go back to your playpin in Sup Forums, the_donald shill.

This used to be a place where Libertarians, Natsocs, even some leftists and anarchists could debate and the banter was better because you didn't have so many instameme answers. Now its mostly slightly right of centre, the fringe ideologies have become the fringe even on their own board

Trump is becoming the status quo.

We worship Kek here, and Kek is chaos.

Hopefully he gets impeached on the same day that Seth Rich's murder goes to court trial on the same day that N.Korea nukes Seoul on the same day that the stock market implodes.

well they're not wrong

besides whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger

>Hopefully he gets impeached on the same day that Seth Rich's murder goes to court trial on the same day that N.Korea nukes Seoul on the same day that the stock market implodes.

STOP! my penis can only get so hard

>People on this board still don't understand that Trump and his Jewish family have no intentions of making this country great again
>People on this board still believe that even after appointing the biggest shill administration in U.S. political history, things will be turned around for the average American

I just don't get it, it's like you people are actually retarded and I don't know if you're pretending anymore.

It's 50% shitposting for (you)s, 30% raids from TRS ans butthurt stormfags who expected Trump to immediately nuke Israel and release a virus that only kills niggers, and 20% actually questioning some of Trump's actions.

this is how I feel man. This place used to be glorious.

Now people just want to chant slogans even when presented with obvious evidence of globalist fuckery they shrug it off with MAAAAAGAAAAA

>and 20% actually questioning some of Trump's actions.

actually questioning used to be the thing here. Those 20% are the 20% keeping it alive

I don't hate Trump. The media is yet to come up with a single sauce on his collusion with Russia

lol you reddit fags actually think we don't you're behind every anti-trump thread?

its not his collusion with Russia that matters. You don't have to be a dumb liberal to hate Trump, in fact most of his support is from dumb liberals

Between Clinton and Trump, Trump was by far the more hilarious option.

Your shilling have no power here.

He fucked up with Syria, he can't be perfect though.

read the thread, I'm not the shill.

Again, Syria is not the problem. The problem is his network of globalist links and his position as a clear globalist.

Tell me if he is not a Globalist why he has his finger firmly in the butt of the Saudi Prince? The same Saudi royal family and cronies whom finance ISIS and other terror around the world?

Look at that file name. No genuine user is that organized.