Greater Nations Thread

Pic related is what I would like to see as a greater Germany, and pic below is the same thing, but for America, ill make more of these maps for different nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqCbO6W7VBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i7vGnKXrVYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m8, Norway only had good relations pre war and was occupied during WW2, but we are still not very German or remotely interested in a German empire, Norway is only part of one empire and that is the Kalmar union

oh, these are for me personally, i dont mean to insult any nation, these are merely what i would add on to a nation if possible.

greater germany

Is there a blank map?

i use a game called europa universalis IV for the map, so i cant give you the one i used, but here is a different one. idk if it will help

or perhaps this one?

Greater Australia. ;)

This may happen, just under the name greater Mexico.

lol

>not forgetting Korea and Manchuria
Good map.

Greater Argentina

Include Holy Lands and map would be perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=AqCbO6W7VBQ

Greater Germany?
Germany is currently just an EU province

ill see what i can do ;3

for now, greater japanese empire

Geneva, Jura and so fort belongs to us. Fuck off

Lmao this is shit, that's obviously New New Zealand, not Terra fucking Australia

this isnt saying france deserves them u baka, just what i think the best, reasonable empire would look like

here u go desu

u ruskies did it

>giving the krauts Rhodesia
filthy fucking traitor to your race.

I agree desu, our country shouldn't exist, our leaders are absolute trash tier and there isnt a real need for so many tiny ass nations. Besides germanbros are alright.

Nuke russia tho for real

I'd like a Central European Union with: Denmark, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Flemish, Czech Republic

I would kill myself

I don't understand the kraut fetish, I really don't. Also if anyone should own Rhodesia besides the Brits it's us.

I see you're trying to take some of our Africa, we'll have to retaliate with pic related.

> finland associating with r*ssia

kill yourself mother fucker

well in this map its the brits

historical territory my dude

>british territory not including eastern continental america and washington

Antarctica should be split between germany and japan

greater netherlands

Nordic clay is german clay

whoops forgot to attach file

>a pangermanic sate without Sweden
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BURGER

Greater Romania

is this what u wanted? i didnt know if u wanted a "greater" version, and flemish isnt a county so i just put the flemish parts of belgium.

you are correct, i didnt include the east coast on purpose, but washington should have certainly been in there. sorry.

xc it wasnt a pan german state im sry. if it was i would have included u, mr swede.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7vGnKXrVYI

god bless u user

>doesn't include northern Italy
>doesn't include greater Venetian area
>doesn't include all the historical Burgundian HRE lands

Good to see you included historic Livonia though, although you forgot the Anglo-lands of east England...

Also, BUMP FOR GLORY!

Sardinia was Italian, you dumbfuck.

Lybia was Italian clay you retard.

im not going based only on culture and historical borders you half wit. korea and the levant werent russian either, neither was constantinople.