Friendly Reminder that all Whites and Asian are Inherently Racist

Whites and Asians literally can't exist without oppressing black people. Imagine a grizzly bear and coyote sharing a forest. The grizzly bear has first pick of all the best food, and the best territory, simply because he is more fit, and he also requires it to survive. The inherent superiority of those non-black races makes them an existential threat to blacks. Either nature will play out and the blacks will be marginalized, or the state will step in and oppress the Whites and Asians to let the blacks catch up (affirmative action, particularly in post-secondary education opportunities, as well as cultural marxism), and this will be doubled down on infinitely because blacks are simply incapable of functioning on the required level to compete.

This oppression will (and currently does) cause extreme depression in the White and Asian populations (as does locking a wild animal in a cage) and dramatic increases in suicide and general ineptness are notable, as never being able to spread its wings is a death sentence for a bird of prey.

Superior peoples will either be allowed by their own institutions to be superior, or will be contained to death by those institutions. Either way, someone is going to end up gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

fuskator.com/full/jaz1u0y9gsQ/Petite-Amateur-Madison-Lain-with-Tramp-Stamp-Wearing-Pink-Panties-in-Bed-Playing-With-Toy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top kek lol
implying we soulless asians even care about these monkeys

I'm asian and I'm racist for sure, or I should more properly say, racist against jews, niggers, and other assorted poop colored or poop/coffee characters. The fact is that asians and whites actually do judge people by their behaviors and not skin color which is why we come to even worse opinions on the above mentioned. They suck. I'm not worried about all the working white people in my area and they aren't worried about me a fellow working stiff. We asians. most of us have honor while most white europeans have nobility and creativity. I've never saw a black person with those talents outside of the liberal imagination.

Those of you living in Western countries are being forced to

>saving the thumbnail
Fucking leaf

>Friendly Reminder that all Whites and Asian are Inherently Racist

you are damn right I am nigger. If your nigger monkey instincts make you attempt to steal from me I'll shoot you dead.

also I did not read the rest of your jungle noise.

This. We choose to *be* superior every single day. We know we could live like lowlives, but we choose to be better. For ourselves, for the world, for whatever.

Which is why when we see entire countries, cultures, and peoples acting with no pride above an animal it disgusts us.

>initially getting the picture from a burger who also saved the thumbnail
Fucking americunts

>not reading the post this hard

>inherent superioty

Is that what we're more athletic?

That why we have BBC?

That why your women fantasize about us?

We black people may not be the inventors but we are the kings. It is our place to be served by you white cuckolds while your women serve our Big Black Cocks.

>Imagine a grizzly bear and coyote sharing a forest. The grizzly bear has first pick of all the best food, and the best territory, simply because he is more fit, and he also requires it to survive.
The irony of your thought experiment, is the entire reason Eurasians are more fit in this regard, is because they were subject to selective pressure that made them so when entering territory that was less than ideal.
Sub-saharans stayed largely within tropics where resources were plenty. They had the best territory.
At least the SE Asians and Amerindians who eventually found themselves living in similar environments, had already been subjected to tens of thousands of years of selective pressure in more impoverished environments.

White Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make brown women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can (and has) claimed entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the MVP! (Massive Vanilla Penis)

When black bois see a White Man coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to a White GOD.

No matter how much you autistic "civic nationalists" here on 4chinz bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that blacks get weeded out of existence by genetically more fit Caucasians!

See when U little dick white dudes try this u just awkward and corny af...

>saving a low quality picture in the first place and then blaming americans.
Fucking mapleniggers.

muh big black cock

Why does black people smell so funny?

it's literally an edit of a cuckpost presumably written by some shrimpdick nigger, but with black replaced with white. So you negged yourself, congratulations.

XDDD LOOK AT DIS WHYT GIRL BEING PAID LARGE SUMS OF MONEY TO FUCK A BLAXM GUY XDDD WEZ WAZ 15% OF AMERICA.

You guys are pathetic only people who date blacks are either fat white girls or Mexicans. Which by the way are the ones that are "cucking" whites and blacks.

Nigger must die

'cause they never got Khan'd

Incompatible pheromones

>Whites and Asians literally can't exist without oppressing black people
Solution: no more black people

Everything in his post was correct, though. In fact the only part that sounded jewy was the first line.

it's the old bait and switch ;) it's also the logical next step in leftist/marxist thinking that "all white people are racist"

>Friendly Reminder that all Whites and Asian are Inherently Racist

all people are inherently racist. it was an evolutionary benefit to fear/distrust/hate the outgroup. hatred of the "other" has been reinforced every generation for all of human history.

I'm talking about social dynamics, not just deliberate discrimination/bias itself. You're also right though to an extent.

lol seriously youre only claim to fame is debunked bbc myth? no wonder your whole continent is a fuckup and your ghettos too.

Chang is right.
Niggers fuck off.

ayo can i gets me sausies ohn dat
i know iv seen her before like choking on a dildo or something and coked up screaming thank you thank you as her sheckles poured in

If Whites and Asians are naturally racist and they can't stop, then blacks need to accept that.
If that means race war then accept that and get started.
If that means shutting the fuck up, then shut the fuck up.

can't help you sorry friend

>Clicked on image because feet
>It's a thumbnail

Get culled.

Damn yankees why you have lost the war of 1812 ?

Nigganon, I...

>black people
you misspelled niggers faggot

Source:

Madison Lain

fuskator.com/full/jaz1u0y9gsQ/Petite-Amateur-Madison-Lain-with-Tramp-Stamp-Wearing-Pink-Panties-in-Bed-Playing-With-Toy.html