We should help redditfugees sort themselfs out

i'll start: clean your room.

Bamp

>forgetting to ascend to the top of all possible dominance hierarchies

Alt-right is hurting this mans cause.

He's not one of you, he doesn't seek high ground for the sole purpose to look down on people and to look superior because he's inherently weak and therefore gets off on insulting people.

He's trying to save the left from themselves, but the obnoxious alt-right support Peterson so hard at the moment that Peterson is getting lumped into their lot.

This man is in a position to enlighten, but it might not happen because his presence is being infected by the rancid alt-right.

It's a fucking shame desu

>Absolutely Petrician

What are you, my landlord?

If you are, then 我已经付了你,租约说我可以把狗养成宠物,而不只是吃饭。

Fuck off leaf, my woman does those things for me, all I have to do is work and shitpost

>thinking Peterson is afraid of chaos and won't enter the underground to fight along side his kekistan boys.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way, I think far right people are getting shifted closer to the center when they become fans of Peterson.

Besides it's so fucking obvious if you listen to him for more than ten minutes that he's really pretty impartial on the political spectrum so I don't think you have to be worried about him being accused of nazism like everybody else has. Of course the radical left will still think he's a horrible person but they already think that of everybody else anyway.

get some balls and shave virgin mustache

Nah mate, his job is just to make the left look a bit loopy. He wanders around talking common sense and they lose their shit at him on camera. That's it.

Inevitably people get annoyed watching this spectacle and they look for a solution, and he doesn't have anything for them, so they move on to others like that fruity Spencer guy et al.

The left will hate peterson for what he says no matter who he associates with, don't be delusional.

RARE

>I think you're looking at it the wrong way, I think far right people are getting shifted closer to the center when they become fans of Peterson.

Yeah, that's actually a good point if he's genuinely having that kind of effect on people as well. I honestly didn't think of that.

I just gradually keep seeing him getting placed in the same lot as the the alt-right by the ignorant left. Calling him a "figure of praise for the alt-right" etc etc.

And the majority of the Right/Alt-Right are just trolls who get off on virtue-signalling. They don't really give a shit about anything, as pointed out in that podcast, they just want compete for the higher ground so they can shit on people. Which in turn just triggers the shit out of the Left. Which in turn, if someone with the intellect and insight Peterson has comes along and shares any common theme with the said Alt-Right....well, the Left will throw Peterson in that lot blindly.

But your initial point, it's a testament of the power of truth that Peterson presents in this "chaos." It will pull a lot of people out of the bullshit, not them all I guess though...

Last ones always a bitch

Peterson is like the father millennials never had.

Not even remotely accurate or true.

There's plenty who find themselves in the position of a student, people in general that are in a position to learn, they learn faster and more efficiently without distractions.

The Alt-right, obnoxious hypocrites and virtue signalers, all they do is reinforce portions of Left by being a distraction.

Both sides very well might have a majority that doesn't really even want dialogue, but just an arena to take turns shitting on each other in an attempt to make themselves look good out of some sort of unconscious insecurity. Their only self worth comes from that brief moment of insulting some opposition, without that brief moment, they might end up feeling worthless when they look at themselves, which is a true mental disorder. An easy mental disorder to fix though. But over all, this is the shit that kids do, you're supposed to grow out of this game at some point.

>we should help reddit
>we should help fugees
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

>Their only self worth comes from that brief moment of insulting some opposition, without that brief moment, they might end up feeling worthless when they look at themselves, which is a true mental disorder.

Yeah, look, everyone hovers on this point for a bit, until you eventually come to the conclusion that what is notionally called the left now is not a group that will hash out differences and engage in reasonable dialogue at the table. You win against them or you lose.

Why that is I couldn't tell you, would be better to find some middle ground, but the modern left is not interested in a detente, so the middle ground itself consequently erodes and battle lines get drawn.

You just can't negotiate with people that want you to go extinct for ideological reasons. You beat them or you go extinct, it's unfortunately that simple.

The part where I disagree is that this implies people can't learn. Also that it's the Left's fault alone. The Right is filled with equally sensitive hypocrites who just want the moral high ground just so they can shit on people in front of a audience.

Now you can reverse engineer someones entire ideologue with the truth. Painting vividly what their ideologue ultimately concludes to and assist them to correct themselves. This is easier to accomplish if they don't have distractions though. It's easier if they don't have a reminder of how obnoxious their opposition has been, since that just motivates them MORE to hit back, as opposed to correct themselves with the truth.

But again, like the Aussie above pointed out, the right people will more than likely be pulled out of the bullshit by the medium that Peterson presents.