youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>insults taxi driver for being indian
yeah ok kid

milk industry

lol what a retard

The only useful thing he can possibly do at this point is get shot by a nigger and die an awkward martyr.

>some guy having a conversation gets blind-sided with a punch to the face
>HAHA SO FUNNY PUNCH A NAZI
>some bitch tries to bottle somebody and gets decked
>OH MY GOD THE ALT RIGHT ARE SO VIOLENT

Spencer is a fucking cuck.
The alt-right supports Trump and supports the bombing of shit skins

>reddit down
>antispencer shilling up
makes you think

because we take the nazi label. we should consider being less racist and exposing the moloch type banker jews to everyone, then later when we're stronger we can rethink

This man is a parody of himself. I hope the money's good at least.

>we should consider being less racist
based jews amirite? based kushner and mnuchin

That s not what happened but ok.

No, im saying, work hard to expose the jews to the other faggots here till they figure out out t_d even if they are le based black maga man

Controlled opposition. Wants to make us all like men with big tits

>Joseph Kahn
>(((Kahn)))

Jews lie.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

He's doing a good job making us all look like clowns, if thats his goal

you have to be a literal retard to think this CIA nigger helps us in anyway with that confederate statue gathering stint

Spencer is a fucking retard.

watch your tongue faggots...the real jews are not doing this..but the SoS "jews" AKA Edomites. the LORD is not finished with Israel (not the state) and He won't take too kindly to slandering His name.

Spencers inabilty to properly dress himself, pick a hairstyle or support an ethnostate makes me pretty convinced he is controlled opasition.

Finding a bra that fits.

please answer for this why richard for make his hair alot short on side but for on top it is long? it make on his head to big look and funny come on you for laugh at this also no? haha fuck

it's a fashy haircut.

If it was a bit longer it'd look really good.
Idiot just took it too far, made himself an egg head.

>if i punch people i disagree with, their ideas go away

the modern left, everybody

So much for the tolerant left everybody

>people still falling for an obvious shoop

being the most stupid live form on planet earth

He doesn't grab me by saying anything new. I have not listened to him beyond a few time just to learn who he was, in the background while I was doing something else but I worry that not only did leftists pick him out because he was putting on the airs they expected/wanted their Alt-Right strawman to have but that Richard Spencer himself is mostly a sham acting the way he does in hopes that someday he might become it.

>insults taxi driver for being indian

If its true then spencer is total retard and deserved it but most likely fake.

He's a lefty plant. His mission is to act like a cringey sperglord and get his ass kicked so antifa and lefties can pretend like we're all weak beta males who are easy to beat up. Everything he says and does is planned to make us look bad, then he goes out in public and takes a beating to make us look weak. It'll only get worse and you faggots keep calling for it. Nu-Sup Forums needs to die already, I'm fully ready for this board to be deleted. You've all become caricatures of yourselves for actually thinking guys like Spencer are worth listening to.

youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

>alt right leader

>I'll take things that never happened for 1200 Alex

>What's his endgame?

to *milk* every penny out of the alt right.