Is Serbia the most cucked nation in Europe?

New data confirms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHYTwap0X1k
youtube.com/watch?v=oXD_Rrm6qlo
youtube.com/watch?v=paRSC3q1PcI
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM
youtube.com/watch?v=bjh7zEmqlbY
youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the bosnians/serbs are the niggers here, I'd rather have blacks than them

yellow master race

Really?
Serbs integrate very fast and easy over here

Norway confirmed Celtic

they don't even bother learning the language

they're nationalistic retards but they won't fuck off even though everything is better in their country except the shekels and if you point it out they go
>muh minimum wage niggers built your country

Remember kids, the slave jobs should go to your dumbest people, otherwise you're mostly importing trash

That's because their IQs are low.

Unfortunately that test Is total horsehit so all this discussion is pointless.

Serbia dark green. Are you fucking kidding me?

Austria green. Are you fucking kidding me?

Serbians are some of the most racist people I've ever met, this chart is bullshit.

Are you fucking with me? Croatia green? Impossible. Everyone stays away from gypsies and thinks they are criminals (because they are) and killers.

Maybe they only asked people in Vienna. The city is lost. Nobody here thinks that blacks are good for society

But this "study" is pure bullshit anyways. I just saw that they made this implicit bias test with people where you pair faces with good or bad words and I doubt that this method is even real science.

this probably made how people react to black and asian people not gypsies and most people here don't have any negative thing to say on black or asian people since we never really were in contact with them until Titos regime

I'm a Croat and this is FUCKING BAIT AND FAKE

Why can't the whole world be like this?

It was even in our news but it's total bs

yeah, I really doubt this.

people probably like Black people because of sports nothing else so you don't really have to worry about it

Everyone i know has a negative opinion of niggers here and we are the more "progresive" country on the balkans. I cant imagine the serbs or croats liking
niggers

Weak bait OP

I like black people because of sports

This map is a piece of crap! 70% of Russian have never seen blacks in real life! There probably when Russian see a Negro, he looking at it as some kind of gimmick or a funny animal!

SERBIA

YES
YES
YES

Bow before your racist overlord, peasants! But seriously, fuck niggers and nigger sympathizers, same goes for gypsies and mudslimes.

this
the only black I ever see is one old Nigerian communist that walks around my town

Im black and i frequently visit croatia. Can confirm that people are far more tolerant than in this shithole, especially wimen

Slavs are massive mudsharks.

So many single Polish, Ruskie and other Eastern euro whores here pushing prams with niglets in them.

You have to go back.

don't listen to him, slovens are jokes over here in balkan

Post pic of hand with timestamp to prove that you are not an larping italian whiteboi

get out of italy you filthy ape nigger

I probably will since your country is shit. Already planning on moving ti Germany next year

we are not racists
what kind of retarded nigga did this research ?

Good, I'm sure Hans will be more tolerant and you'll like his country more than ours.

They're simply used to Turks running through the hillsides

You mix pity with tolerance. People don't asociate skin colour here with any traits other than skin colour because we don't have coloured people here. Besides gypos. And we pity you because you are probably scrawny twig like most black people(besides afromuricans)

we have like 3 black people in our country, and most people don'\t even watch foreign news to know anything about black people except sports and movies.

This map is shit.
Tu pats galvu ieslēdz uz mirklīti un padomā cik dulla tā karte it.

i love this image

But there are people that feel sorry for Black people in America because they were opressed by them but usually use black slavery to tell and show how Americans are barberic and sub human.

Black people are our brothers, we both fighting the same enemy, anglo scum.

i love this image

I think it's actually inverted

I don't understand these maps. Somewhere we're at 99 points, somewhere 95, and here 90

It's easy to have positive thoughts towards niggers when you only ever see them on TV

because they are all fake.

pretty much this

t. dragoslav

How would they even measure the IQ of a whole nation

Its obviously bias towards european muslims. Bosnians are literally the same people as Serbs but some how they have less IQ.

Meme maps

Honestly, I was pretty indifferent towards niggers, muslims, indians, asian

until I went to UK to study
I met all sorts of people, I saw what other races are like... I now have a pretty strong disdain for all non-whites.
People in this region live in a bubble. I mean it's easy to love people when you don't have direct contact with any of them. Its only fortunate for us they don't want to live here.

Actually we find bosnian muslims very stupid. We have jokes about them. Also bosnian croats aren't sharpest knives in crayon box either

>Germany and France hate themselves

Same here in Serbia and all the 300k Bosnian Serbs need to go back.
youtube.com/watch?v=UHYTwap0X1k

> italian
> whiteboi

how are we supposed to see the difference?

>that video
lmfao

That's probably in Makarska, entire bosnia comes to Makarska during the summer

100%. I'm originally from a 99% white country but work over here and you instantly have a hatred towards them, it peaks and bottom out after you become used to vermin.

Announcement for all shitters, yugoslav countries hardly have any blacks, we get shit about them online, only cities where you can find them is capital and possibly bigger ones if they exist. General peoples view is what they see in the movies on tv, but overall, nobody is that hype about them. Just out of touch people, thats the only explanation for this if its real.

And for my own expirience, my friends are either extremely racist or see them as inferior based on shit they see online.

Umh no,Bosnians are Medieval Bosnians,not Serbs.

>learning the language
>a fucking slovenian

You were always expected to learn croatian amd serbian. That is a fact and you know it you need our language more than we need your meme language. Now go back to sucking austrian cock, Janez.

I'm in Zagreb and I see niggers on the tram from time to time (almost never see Asians)

No one really cares or pays attention to them. The niggers also all behave normally they don't bother anyone they are dressed ok and do their own thing because they're probably tourists or international students or something.

>racism
>only dark skin
OY VEEEEY THE PLANS ARE GOING WELL

Anyway i'm not here to bitch about how blacks and muzzies are 100 times more racist towards but about serbia.

Serbians,brothers,what the hell happened? What happened to remove kebab? Come on god damn it don't fuck us over.

oh look another kang

Serbs aren't white. They are turk rape babies.

Any chance theres one with the different American states? Just so we know whos eating the BBC.

Remember you got a full street of rapefugees, mostly blacks, my cousin saw them while visiting his grandmother in Zagreb, he got pretty shocked, she lives right next to the rapefugee street. So it could be that aswell.

suka blyat :DD

it's gangster rap culture, which is ofc dominated by NIGGERS

tupac is alive and well in Serbia

because we are the niggers of Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=oXD_Rrm6qlo
youtube.com/watch?v=paRSC3q1PcI

ofc he is sasha

Not all fake and its very clear if you pay attention. Real research is done by Lynn and Vanhanen, the site that says average 90 is from 2002-2006 research and this one is 2012, so it just shows a bit about education system getting better around here after war. Note that one other map that gives a bit more detailed numbers on iq which is basicly this same map, says serbia is at 92. I wouldnt be concerned very much as its often lower than its neighbours due to gypsies, people who live on a country and so on. If the system keeps improving, so should iq average, and its not that big of a deal if you yourself have pretty high.

>MYSPACE DOT COM

kek

Person moving to another country should learn its country's language, its a fact. So dont pay attention to what he has to say.

Kristijan Golubovic was one of the biggest criminals in Serbia in the 90s he even threatend Arkan that he will kill him

First of all; Serbia is the only Balkanik country to have never try to genocide gippos but only white neighbours

>literally as mentally retarded as niggers
I guess we'll have to add Serbs to the genocide list when the racewar comes.

we will cuck you Sven

(((Radio Free Europe)))

This chart is nonsense. They are just encouraging """"""immigrants"""""" to go there because there are not enough of them there, oh boy are they up for surprise. Btw, look how all green coutries are just like a road from middle east to europe, what a coincidence.

when the racewar ends niggers will be standing over your midget pale corpse

Explain the 2pac Serbia memes to me.

Kosovo isn t serbia

There are lot of gyppos and albanians here

>greece not in the top 5

fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM

You know the "Remove Kebab" copypasta? At some point, the text starts talking about Tupac being alive in Serbian and teaching "fast rap" to his Serbian disciples to combat the Turk filth.

Sounds golden. Guess I'll go look up that pasta, thanks.

Ye but here in Slovenia noone has experienced black immigrants. The only blacks you can see from time to time are tourists so it's only natural we don't hate them.

No, that data is not "all real". There are many problems with the data and methodology they used to get most of those "estimates".

Is good, Latvij friend.

>56% expert here arrived to say who's white

>trusting results from an online IQ test which can't even get the fucking flag right

He apparently taught this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=bjh7zEmqlbY

Wow. Stop. You clearly do not know what you are saying. Nobody likes unintegrated čefurji but saying you would rather have zamorce here is heresy. Stop.

Yes, I do you fucking village nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME

why would it be inverted you fucking moron? are you saying people love niggers in romania or poland or bulgaria? you're autistic

Tfw you arent scared of blacks nor do you passionately hate them because you barely ever get to see them
Ive never met a black person in my life.

Somehow this is shocking to pol
We all still make racist jokes/slurs all the time

What do frenchmen think of polynesians? Probably nothing.