What is your effect on Sup Forums?

What is your effect on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0s4JhFuJ4UK
breathmeditation.org/the-breath-of-life-the-practice-of-breath-meditation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sharing the sheep pill with my new friends x)

Reminding r/theDonald stunted runts that Trump is the shabbos goy no.1.

Made the ultimate most famous redpilled meme of all time on all of Sup Forums
The Pizza Boy

None of you will ever, EVER top this.

I have literally been saying this all along. Trump is a puppet for the jews.

That meme is fucking garbage and you should "clean your room" (peterso,)

>"boy"
>moustache
Fucking Italian subhuman apes.

Shut the fuck up about my meme or you're going to learn pizza dough can do to a man's face.

None. A useless drop that never even made ripples.

If you didnt have a moustage by 10 youre a pussy

Well then youre a dumb bitch

Making it more Jew-friendly.

What a... revelation.
x-DDDdDDdd

I just took the time to respond to you. This could potentially have a dramatic effect on my life and the lives of others

Yeah, talk about making someone feel important just to make them feel better.
Realizing you're a speck of shit on someone's shoe doesn't necessarily make you feel better as some might suggest. I've had enough of false hopes and lack of control over my life. I give up.

Oldfag observer, rarely post and when I do it's almost always a shitpost/drunken random tidbit. I redpill other social groups both online and in meatspace, as I've been privy to many secrets of various sectors of activity.

My specialty isn't spreading information online, but rather gathering it. You can lead a horse to water but cannot force it to drink.

You're always welcome here greatest ally

On the rare occasions when you autists actually get close to the truth and position yourselves to actually do some damage, I plant disinformation here that serves to occupy your collective feeble minds for weeks on end. I control the narrative of Sup Forums.

Whenever things are getting exciting I make awkward posts that kill the mood.

And the observers see through your shenanigans. We leave the sage posting to sage posters, shitposting to australia, and just absorb what actual discussion makes it through.

Piss in the ocean of piss, my filters are on a level Alex Jones can't drink to.

Spread my ANTIFA agenda

killing threads

4u
vocaroo.com/i/s0s4JhFuJ4UK

I don't know. I'm a liberal that voted for Hillary and Bernie. So sometimes I try to bluepill people. Other times I'm trying to blow off steam and I larp as a nazi.

Learn to ask coherent questions, ffs

His question, backed up by the image of effects of gravity wells on space, was what your individual effect upon an anonymous board is.

Control is an illusion anyway. You can never know the full consequences of your actions, and letting your apparent degree of control over a situation determine how you feel is futile. People seek to create a life situation for themselves that offers them the greatest sense of control, limiting random factors as much as possible, but in so doing all they achieve is limiting their experience of life. They become stressed and unhappy when things don't go as expected, and indeed the very thought of things going wrong causes feelings of anxiety that can go so far as to manifest in outward behavior. Our minds are constantly occupied with fears that our expectations won't be met, and it's always trying to come up with things to do (control) that maximizes the chances that things go our way. Even when things are fine, the mind worries about things that could go wrong in the future and how to prevent it, or even about things that didn't go quite as expected in the past. Meanwhile life passes us by. The psychological need to control life creates suffering, and we try to avoid this suffering by exercising even greater control, which only increases the potential for things to go wrong. It's madness, and it's considered completely normal.
You don't have to live this way.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

control is great; it lets me do a backflip

>actual discussion
Was getting caught part of your plan?

Too far gone to even have the ability to enjoy living, let alone a desire to live.
Don't know what to do when some things happen that take away all hope as you can't change anything anymore.
I don't feel like trying any longer, thus it's time to go. Constantly being a disappointment to yourself turns out to be quite a bit worse than being one to others.

you can crawl out of hell or you can stay there.

Then stop trying. Things will always be the way they are. You suffer because you have a bias for how things should be. If there are things you can't change, accept them the way they are. Focus on whatever you can do. If at any given moment there's really nothing you can do, then accept that fact and simply let the moment be as it is without resistance or judgement.

This may sound impossible or even meaningless, but there are methods that can help you adjust to such a reality. If you have nothing to lose anyway, why not try it? Try this for 10-15 minutes or however long you feel like every day for a few weeks and see what happens. I'm not trying to meme you here. This is sincerely the best advice I can give. Take it or leave it, but remember that you have nothing to lose.

breathmeditation.org/the-breath-of-life-the-practice-of-breath-meditation

Why are you a disappointment to yourself?

I help others flood Sup Forums with threads that shills try to slide; for instance, I had 4 Seth Rich threads created the other day.

The butterfly one.

I have supplied the board with many high quality pepe's and popularized some memes. Other than that I really fucking hate Canadians so I spend a lot of time thinking how to gas them all along with Germans and niggers.

Your name is literally meDipS29. Have you ever considered that maybe we don't need 3 generic Seth Rich threads on the board at all times? Come up with some creative shit you morons.

based

Close to zero. If I put effort into b8 my threads have a fair success rate, but it's not worth bothering now.
It was better before IDs and flags when I could do very minimal british intelligence larps using symbols, samefag and spread some fear, most users would be too dumb to even notice now.
Also, insane muslim roleplayng using al-jazeera comment pasta.

Do you remember years ago when somebody said to moot "change all the flags to JIDF"?

That was me.

Yuge. I'm about to permanently shut down /ptg/.