Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxAeRwfyGs
youtube.com/watch?v=SysnpmEs1yc
rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/turkse-minister-van-familiezaken-wordt-aangehouden-en-uitgezet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not the POTUS.

crimes should be reported to the Police.
she is allegedly being attacked, the photo proves nothing, it could well be a set up.

Why should the President of the United States, a White Man, give two fucks about a Turkish Islamist beating up a Kurdish Communist?

I'm being 100% serious here.

unmarried women don't have rights, you can do whatever you want with them

The weak should fear the strong

No. She was actually attacked. The man in that photo is part of Erdogans personal bodyguard service. A group of Kurdish Communists (that woman included) attacked his personal staff, and they went full Kebab Stormtrooper on them.

The police were there and separated them (eventually). They can't press charges because they are part of an official, diplomatic entourage.

The police should have arrested and removed the Kurdish Communists to avoid a problem.

Otherwise there's nothing to report. Trump can't arrest that man even if he wanted to without moving towards a serious international violation.

Is it worth creating a major international conflict between Americans and Turks to salvage the feelings of some Kurdish, Communist (literally) Shitskin?

Would you?

Why does the president have to find him? That's not his job

Its ok because he is just living Diversity. She is just rascist against a peace loving Muslim.

> Communists

ah damn why didnt he kill her

can someone explain why everyone hates kurds

Fucking based Roach.
White Knights BTFO forever.
Sack that bitch like a Greek island.

Lock this islamophobic cunt UP

She is not white, so she can go fuck herself.

was she blocking the streets also that man is a minority is she a racist nazi or something with that jew name?

They're also (literally) Antifa members.

Don't like Roaches, but I'd like to see our security services treat Antifa the same way.

She is not white, so i do not care.

>a communist tries to impose their ideas
>gets btfo
>"oh no poor me"
>tries to manipulate the narrative and get pity out of it even though they hate american ideals

Fucking commies are worse than roaches.

This is what happened (I'll let the King Roach explain it)

Reminder;

>Muh American Citizens

They were literally (literally) Kurdish, Communist, Antifa members.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxAeRwfyGs

>POTUS personally to take care of a simple law enforcement matter
>Trump is a dictator for suggesting federal intervention due to violence in Berkley
Call the cops, sweetie

you go to Turkish embassy and shout "terrorist erdogan". this is what expects you. you should have calculated the consequences of your actions before.

and no they are not americans. they are terrorism supporters.

Women subjected to the effects of nanny statism, asking for more even nanny statism.

>why help
It took place in DC. She's a US resident who wasn't being violent. I can't stand communism but much more I can't stand hypocrisy stomping out free speech. I don't want Erdo thugs coming on to US soil silencing anyone's speech. That's probably a foreign concept to you retarded fucks who now have to live with "hate speech" laws.
Trump should play the hero here to set an example.

Your (((Australian government))) will put its citizens in prison and ruin lives just for being nationalists and speaking out against cultural Marxism. How does that feel, you dumbfuck? Your pea size brain gets 100% of what's coming to your nation for not caring about standing up for free speech.
>I'm being 100% serious here.
youtube.com/watch?v=SysnpmEs1yc

Easy.

Open fire on both sides

>muslim beats up and rapes white woman
>caveman instincts kick in
>Have to protect her! Fight or die!
>weak and coward hormones activate
>Hmm... she probably deserved it
>look up her facebook profile
>Aha, three months ago she said something about refugees. Case in point, she deserved it, la-dee-da

And you wonder why whites are dying out

She looks like she's enjoying it. My girlfriend makes that face every time I put my dick in her arsehole. She loves it.

Shes not white retrd
As if hungaromas would know

>resident
She needs to go back.

she should go back to her shitty country and protest its politics there

Bitch has probably been on every anti-trump march there's been so far, now she calls for his help?
You reap what you sow, this is the reaction of a REAL dictator, may she thank her lucky stars she lives under a Trump presidency

The Turks have gone full ham on serious international violation on 3 separate occasions already.
Their gouvernment don't respect anyone who isn't Turkish.

Frankly the diplomats need to be kicked out of the entire country. Wouldn't want America to look more cucked than my country.
rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/turkse-minister-van-familiezaken-wordt-aangehouden-en-uitgezet

inderasting...

Once a roach grips on, it is difficult to get them to release.

What a surprise he was muslim

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for amernian qts.

Because the beauty of the Light-Brown Armenian woman must not perish from the earth.

The W*ites should fear the Turks

drumpkins go as far as foreign bodyguard thugs beating up us citizens to defend their POTUS. very sad and unpatriotic

>be leftist retard
>we can punch Nazis because we perceive their words as hate speech
>muh first amendment doesn't protect hate speech or protect you from private citizens
>be a leftist retard
>say words that Turk Islamic fundamentalists perceive as hate speech
>get punched
>cry to Cheeto Hilter, who isn't even your president
Wish she would've been shot.

What's wrong, Hassan?
Did the white devil not let you in the club yesterday?

Government is allowed to use force for legitimate purposes.

>read through youtube comments
>leftists are working themselves into a frenzy demanding that trump arrest these muslims and kick them out of the country
okaythen

if only trump would go full fascist like the left keeps saying he will and use his guards to beat them up himself

dey be holdin me down

Mutti said I would be welcomed as a king

Seomebody will have to pay

Liberty has a lot of downsides.

I support free speech. Do you? Leading by example is the only way to set an example. Otherwise your own words someday will fall on deaf ears. Free speech is a concept UKucks don't understand. You're already (((getting fucked))) as a result of never being intelligent enough to stand for it.
>pic related

Commie K*rds getting BTFO.

It's like cockroaches vs maggots.

Better sit this mess out, or LARP as Erdogans goons on twitter and trigger faggots. Whatever.

Talk to local police or something you stupid bitch, tweeting at Trump on Twitter isn't doing shit and is just being an attention whore

Likely wouldn't be able to prosecute even if you found him, they likely have diplomatic immunity.

Only in the consulate.

We had a problem with the Turks just before our elections. They wanted to hold pro-Erdogan rallies, anti-democratic rallies in the middle of our campaign. Our gouvernment asked them politely to delay their pitiful adventure until after our elections, and Erdogan told us to fuck off like the anti-democratic Nazi leftovers we are. (his actual words)

When he sent one minister, we banned him from the country. When he then sent another, we barred her plane from landing. They landed in Germany instead and tried to come to the Turkish consulate in Rotterdam by car, but we managed to intercept them and we literally towed them out of the country.
Meanwhile there were Turkish riots in Rotterdam, the livestreams offered a nice perspective.

Treat them like children. Hold them by the hand, tell them what to do. They hate that, and it's exactly the sort of approach they deserve for their actions.

But... but... NATO? Fuck em. I'll be damned if we have to fight a war for a bunch of roaches. I say turn the light on and watch these bitches scatter.

I hate Kurds. But I hate antifa and I have to be honest, the Turks attacking protestors is disgusting and they should face consequences

I would suggesting just nuking the shit out of them, but then again a roach would survive that.

I do not support the free speech of communists v

Dear POTUS,

I recently noticed that someone was harassing a pan handler near my local gas station.

Please fix this or you will be impeached.

t.- Democrats

Even though they give advance warning of all their degeneracies?

At that point they have violated the UPB and the NAP, they deserve the gas or the helo

the weak should fear the strong.

She probably creamed her jeans

Looks like she got too close to the presidential motorcade and was subdued by the bodyguard. These protestors are such faggots thinking they can do whatever they want it's about time some one starts kicking these fucks in the face.

>I was attacked, HELP
>btw refugees welcome
>#Notallmuslims

Her group was throwing rocks, full water bottles and in one part of the video some one tries to hit some one with a bullhorn and then throws it at someone. Peaceful my ass.

They got redpilled on islam. Nice

>Wasn't being violent

She went up and threw piss on angry roaches.

She's a Kurd, a commie and antifa.

>muh civic nationalism

Go Back.

She's literally an arab shit skin.

What the fuck has got to do with us?

>I support free speech

...literally has nothing to do with the conversation.

She has the right to say whatever she wants and literally no one stopped her.

>It's okay for Antifa and Kurds to attack a peaceful march because Muh Nazis

Cool story bro.

Nope.

Pro Erdogan Shitskins were having a peaceful, legally sanctioned march outside the embassy.

Kurdish Antifa shitskins showed up and attacked them.

Diplomatic shitskins came running out throwing fists and feet.

Cops split them up and arrested two Kurdish Antifa. One for starting it and one for hitting a cop.

>to salvage the feelings of some Kurdish, Communist (literally) Shitskin?
She is a WHITE skinned, pretty, communist kurdish woman, you shitskin abofuck.

She is less m*dslime than your neighbourhood, faggot, lmao.

This particular woman was not violent, didn't attack Erdogan's personal SS Waffen troops.
She is entitled to sue the fuck out american authorities and those personal bodyguards for their actions on US soil.

Talk shit get hit. Welcome to the real world.

>kurds
>le based muslims maymay
All muslims are shit, especially the kurds as they have Marxist ideologies.

My nigger

>man
T*rks aren't human.

Because King Roach's guards can't be prosecuted unless Trump strips them of their diplomatic immunity.

You are not American, you shitskin. wew

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

>what is diplomatic immunity

>She is not white,

Neither are you.

>hurr durr you should have freedom of speech and not be assaulted
>oh liberals got assaulted for using their freedom of speech? that's fine
Why are you redditors such absurd hypocrites? Do you even know what the word hypocrite means? Probably not.

if these faggots were american why werent they armed to defend against shitskins?

his name was Seth Rich

Need Incirlik AFB for our nukes. Sorry

He probably has Diplomatic Immunity.

Plus if she is just an unmarried woman in his religion, she should be beat for not being modest and whipped in public for not obeying a man. End of story.

diplomatic immunity

Maybe she secretly enjoyed it?

Man, she's beautiful

you leftard cucks always fall back on this argument and yet never see your own hypocrisy. see kurds aren't white, merxas

>no qt Kurdish gf to choke

Berkeley's a cesspool

Fuck I dated a chick that looks exactly like her.

The Jew stabs you in the back as he cries out in pain.

>arab shitskin protesting against our cause
Wow. Such an insightful post.

>fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
>h-help me, Mr. President Trump
>h-help me, white people

>doesn't respect anyone who isn't Turkish
You mean they don't respect Kurds and other mudshits? I didn't see one white person getting "attacked".

Kek, does anyone have the image that shows Zimbabwe kick out/murder the white farmers, starve to death, then beg them to come back?

>mfw fifth columnists anti-American shits want Americans to come to thier rescue under the guise of using the same American principles that they protest against
Is this before or after you rioted over Trump's election?

What's the point of diplomatic immunity if it can be retroactively nullified?

I don't doubt that's a possibility and that would in fact completely change my understanding and make me retract my words on saying she was peaceful. Is there a good video of all this where we can see her violence?