Removal of confedreate statues and why americans are such cucks

Just imagine if they removed some black guys statue what an outrage there would be.

Americans are getting a step closer to ISIS in terms of dealing with history they don't like.

A few steps further and they won't just remove them but destroy them.

Maybe they are testing the waters with this move, also even ......

..Alabama lawmakers of Friday approved sweeping protections for Confederate monuments, names and other historic memorials, as some Southern cities rethink the appropriateness of keeping such emblems on public property.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeGBpTFZhh4
youtu.be/KEkDJ_JL1kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right but there are some non cucks and there's going to be more and more now.

The more I think about it although great number of good things came fro USA in the past nowdays it seems the opposite.

Im pretty sure SJW ideology and the thousand genders stuff came from there + the BLM which we see spread to UK

Trump may have camed to late + pol may had too great hopes about him

Oh I know some are wake when it comes to situation in USA but the left has to great of media influence and normies are needed.

They will mostly see this maybe get angry but not enought to start getting involved, they will mostly hear the lefts side and say well he or they were kind of bad...

I think the right is portrayed to extreme for the normies by the left even Republicans which I see as center right at best arent potrayed good by the media.

Because of all the white propaganda we are fed from birth. We must share this land with all races because we slaughtered those poor peaceful amerindians and force those poor oppressed black people to build it. Not to mention that multiculturalism is always shoved down our throats on TV.

Well non-resistance and history revisionism are the most dangerous for society as the left dominates in these fields and tries to change it.

If these monuments are removed we can finally move ahead as a people.
>shot by fellow negro

Why the fuck do people think they can erase history like this? Disgusting.

Well I think they dont see people protesting in large numbers not burning shit down so I guess they know people don't care that much

Was waiting for this thread.
thoughts US?

You dumb hog, the history is still there. The schools are still named after Southern generals. The colleges still turn out books and papers and scholars about the Civil War from a Southern perspective. A household can fly a Confederate battle flag from their RF antenna, and nobody will look twice if you wear a shirt or hat with the stars and bars.
"Muh heritage." Fuck you. Do the Russians still have a responsibility to the statues of Stalin and Lenin, or the Iraqis to the statues of Saddam Hussein?

The reconquista is embarrassing enough but losing to niggers...
White Americans BTFO

It will not take long until they change it.

They will add towards history by adding more pro-black stuff. More black statues/roads/buildings/memorials/etc to outmatch the Confederate stuff. They are already putting more blacks in media and calling it "revolutionary".

Fucking kill yourself you nigger-loving faggot. If the south had gotten its way the filthy chimps would be in the fields, under the lash, and actually benefiting society instead of being crack-smoking welfare monkeys wrecking western civilization.

Who cares? If Lee was able to see New Orleans today he'd beg them to take his statue down

It is history man also with this happening who is to say they won't change school names in the future ?

You do realize they won't stop with this the more and more "social justice" get stronger the more bold they will be.

I wouldnt be suprised if they rename the white house in my lifetime

The MLK statues are being moved off public property, and street signs are being changes across the US; to keep the egalitarians happy.

this is fine, we'll collect up all these monuments and build a confederate theme park and it will become a pilgrimage destination for real americans and there will be a stage for skynyrd to play.

I don't see why people give a fuck. Here in the south we have a rich history of literally centuries of European settlement, and even more so if you include Native Americans.

Why worship 3/4 years where we are a national embarrassment and literally America's fuckboy

Then they should take down statues of Martin Luther King Jr. too because why not "the history is still there". Get the fuck out of here you drooling retard.

The problem will be more visible when minorities stop to being minorities, If anyone thinks they will be all social goodies and just they are wrong, there is a reason why USA was great but with the downfall of nuclear family and moral values the country will soon follow.

I guess China will dictate us well I guess it wont be any diffrent then the deep state

New Orleans is the "chocolate city" that is like 80% nigger. There are areas still devastated from Katrina because nogs waited for the government to rebuild everything for them, and when they didn't, they just up and left.

what are they replacing these statues with? that's probably scarier thought. If Jackson Square now features a Kendrick Lamar memorial I think I'm moving to Russia.

Well thats why I am worried it wont get any better, bringing them to america was a mistake an internal enemy is difficult to deal with

To remember our history. If you feel nothing watching this, then you need to go back.
youtube.com/watch?v=aeGBpTFZhh4

They'll probably put some tapdancer or boxer or some bullshit on top of it since blacks don't really have any historical figures of note. They force every kid in the South to have one month of "Black History" but it's nothing but a parade of peanut farmers and tapdancers whose names are forgotten as soon as March begins. The only one we're FORCED to remember is MLK, and only because Jew lawyers demand every city have a street named after him. Any road dubbed "MLK" is also always the most dangerous street in the city in the South.

Kendrick Lamar
>Three platinum records
>Arguably the best rapper currently
>Headline music festivals
>Brought in to White House for Fourth of July celebrations

Lee
>Lost a war against the North when they knew the land better and had population advantage

Literally a southern embarrassment.

I laugh because states where this mentality is accepted are 100% of the time on the dole from states where this mentality earns you a beat down from whites and blacks alike. I hope the federal government dissolves faster so the brain drain leaves you picking through the dumpsters for food.
Go ahead. Statues are a waste of money. Fuck em all.

The real redpill, my Croatian friend, is finding out that slavery in America was largely driven by Jews.

They owned the slave ships. They owned the slave markets. They owned the slaves themselves. Black slavery among Jews was huge, most Jewish families in the South had one or two African slaves.

They go through great lengths to hide this fact from history and blame whites for it all, though there are books out there on the matter. Not least of which are books on the Jewish faith itself, which of course condones the slavery of non-Jews. Jews have been active slavers in Europe for centuries, and probably still are, so that they would carry their satanic Semitic traditions over to the New World is no surprise...

If there is gun control in America my opinion is that many Americans will hand them in and go sit in a corner and masturbate.

You've lost your country you faggot cucks.

The confederate flag is demonized in America. You'll even have blacks going ape shit over it saying it's racist.

Funny thing is, the North also practiced slave trade, in fact they started it. So where does a black dude or a liberal stand now? Given enough time the south would of abandoned slavery too. Just because the South wanted slavery a lil longer doesn't make them that much worse than the North.

Now that's some bait right there

fuck off

if we memorialize every nog with a hot mixtape we'll have to try and explain to our kids why we're walking through MC Hammer Memorial Park.

>
The fact is it happend and I have no doubt Jews were a part of it although sad when they were in that same position many times in history.

But to take down your statues for what a bunch of unintegrated blacks that still think of themselves as african yet proably cant name more then one country there is sad.

I can't say how many liberals understand this, but it is possible to demonize the practice both in the North and the South.
The opposition to the Confederate flag can be politically justified-- compare it to the display of separatist symbols in any country. When surrounded by like-minded separatist sympathizers, it's benign. But if you show a Kurdish flag in Istanbul...

Sadly the yankees cucked us and took our statues too, after WWII

Literally a nigger.

Soon nigger

Davis had already lost the war by the time Lee took over.

there are few true liberals most of them are leftists thst cant differentiate between the two

the only thing they do know is the sjw crap they are fed

Rofl, you're a lardass shutin whose fingers are too fat to tie the noose. Only a moron or a child would be scared of you. Stop larping, you're an embarrassment.

but at least you are a homogeneous nation also I see nationalistic snetiment is going up in Japan at least when it come to island claims with Korea

can't even make good looking statues these days, we shouldn't be so quick to tear down old ones. its a lost art.

>MC Hammer Memorial Park
Dont pretend you dont want this tho

This.

Im not gonna thrust myself on a sword to defend people who did not want the USA as we have it now.

This is just a Jewish trick to try to make MAGA seem like a bunch of KKK members

I really don't care NOLA is a crap hole anyway..

Wrong. Slavery was on its way out anyway. The slaves would've been either sent back to Africa or shipped to Mexico.

this

Being a Yankee I'm fine with them destroying the loser's history. It is best that we don't idolize seccessionists.

Don't speak for us. We care... we just aren't a bunch of banobo nigger monkeys ooh oohing over the offense because we have things called jobs.

Every single confederate received full military honors

That's what happens when you sneak attack us you fucking slant-eye

Yeah, because reconstructionists were themselves racist fags who didn't push their advantage because muh white brotherhood.

We can get rid of that one though

>It is best that we don't idolize seccessionists.

Good goy, better not question your federal government. Remember they choose what it means to be an American, not you. Now salute the flag and bend over for 100 million more immigrants.

well good for you and your job but doing nothing and staiting your opinion on the net wont change the way governments do what they want

I wonder did ww2 vets say oh no sry I cant go to war I have a job...ofc no there is a thing called duty towards your children and your fellow man.

It's a shameful thing, but groids have no history at all and so they naturally don't respect anyone else's. You have to take demographics into consideration on this one, because it's not a meme. New Orleans is overwhelmingly black. Even if white people stood up and said no you're not dismantling this statue, they would tear it down anyway. In other Southern cities where whites are a majority, this obviously isn't going to happen. I'm not going to sit here and pretend whites haven't been carefully conditioned from birth to be passive cows headed for slaughter, but at the same time New Orleans is basically Zimbabwe. Every time blacks are the majority in a city, they recreate Africa. That's just how it is.

The good news is, blacks are 12% of the population and falling. They used to be 45%. I think the Jews realized this was happening, which is why the 1965 immigration reform was shoveled through on us. They're replacing one poisonous demographic with another.

>people on Sup Forums yesterday were cheering this on
Fuck this country

I'm instantly reminded of when the Taliban demoed that Buddha statue. Except the Buddha was majestic and beautiful, and this MLK thing looks like a Lego man carved out of soapstone.

Yes because it's better to divide the nation into tiny irrevelant bits instead of fighting on the national level

Yankee shits were. The same faggots who cheer for and settle for civic nationalism.

Well infiltration of redditors is noticeable

HARD post rationalization.
Nobody here will get offended if you just say you don't like seeing MLK idolatry.

What? MLK was a piece of shit, morally and otherwise. Of course I hate seeing statues of him. Just like how libshits pretend BLM is a legitimate protest movement that totally isn't black supremacists with numerous terrorist acts under their belt, people pretend MLK was a saint when in fact he fucked white prostitutes, cheated on his wife, and was in constant contact with communist Jews.

The manufacturing of history has been going on far longer than you or I have been alive, and my hate for it runs deeper than Mr Lego Statue.

Yankees are nothing but cucks in my eyes now.

Statue of a traitor, hate that it took till some niggers got offended to ha e it finally get removed.

Cuck

Says the nigger lover lol, love how you have to live with so many nuggers while superior far north states rarely ever see a nigger.

It says more about black voters and politicians in the U.S.. They're basically America's version of South Africa's ANC. Fortunately, they're only thirteen percent of the population and not ninety percent of the population.

I'm a Northerner and it pisses me off these statues are being removed. It's only a god damn statue ffs.

one less statue, one less place for people to loiter around

>superior
You'll be there soon.

The guy's the exact opposite of a traitor though. He was loyal to virginia and virginia alone to the bitter end.

You're retarded and this is bait.

Here's the problem as I see it. With liberal SJWS, antifa, feminists, BLM, etc. all being completely willing to throw political discourse out the window we're effectively powerless unless we stoop to their level. The government would much rather deal with angry letters and town hall meetings than niggers rioting in the streets. So the right and alt-right has really reached an impasse. A great source of moral highground for us has been our refusal to resort to violence and destruction. So we can either become what we hate or continue to be easily silenced.

Btfo

>be R E Lee
>be a West Point grad and one of the finest generals murica has produced
>not really political
>doesn't own slaves and feels its morally questionable
>civil war starts
>both sides offer him General ranks
>picks the south pretty much only because he lived there and wanted to defend his home
>fast forward to 2017
>niggers and faggots want your statue torn down because muh ebil slavery

>worshiping a loser

Don't care

"muh heritage" thats how a nigger would talk , u libcuck niggercocksucker

u men,tally challenged fuck, you prove why niggers will always nig, you actually take pride in a rapper , fucking embarassing. niggerculture is so impoverished they need some ghettonigger to lead the way

Well it seems americans have to be worried about mexicans as well although I would let them have cuckfornia

youtu.be/KEkDJ_JL1kk