youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
kidsspell.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really
women aren't human
they're only function is to mate with men and give birth to more men to build civilizations

Shouldn't there be an elevator with a single dick on it too?

Why doesn't she just change her gender then?

>women are too dumb to just take the male route
Seems legit.

Men have a harder and tougher life than girls. Fuck off.

Is the artist implying that women are too genetically inferior to reach the same goals as men do and as such require a handicap for equality in life or that women are too stupid to take advantage of the hands life draws for them and as such are inferior to men intellectually as well as physically?

Yeah, they don't wanna take the steps to get to the top. They just want to skip straight to the good stuff.

really makes you think...

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

only showing 2 of the 67 genders, why i never.

really makes you think...

you do realise that "white male privilege" is meant to refer to ivy league grads or whatever and it has nothing to do with the nerds on Sup Forums

Where would women be without their beloved glass ceiling?

They would be left with the reality that they just aren't good enough, and that they are where they are in life because that is where they deserve to be.

>12k has helped me buy a computer

>Picture reperesents college
>Male takes a good degree, giving him a straight shot to success
>Woman takes Gender studies, making success almost impossible

Makes me think senpai

Speak for yourself

life sure is hard for women.

it's not like they can just give strangers their amazon wishlist and magically get whatever they want shipped to their home. No, no. It's like climbing a mountain.

Women aren't smart enough to build stairs lol

do you really think that the women beating up against the glass ceiling are competing with basement-dwellers

it's elites vs elites

Really makes you think...

Shop the pink stairs to be a gigantic curved phallus. Ride the cock carousel to success.

Well of course life is harder when you are a dumb woman.
But again the difference is that woman doesn't even have to climb the stairs in the first place.
These fucking anecdotal leftie comics are so bad it makes my stomach turn.

More accurate would be to have roughly the same stairs but men having longer legs.

kek

women have to deal with the theat of being raped and sexually assaulted on a daily basis

Only in Bradford, Luton and London.

>women are too lazy to carve their own set of steps
>think men should have to carve out their steps for them after already finishing their own

woman get one of these until they reach 25,
once they hit 25 their value really starts to go down. once they hit 30 its all over

Lol, dress like a man and buy a fake beard, see how far you can get then. Women are not competitive and ego driven. Those who get to high positions are miserable and lonely, prone to alcohol and prescription abuse.

>women are not competitive

kek

Oh yes, Buzzfeed and Time are the other way fag

...that op is a raging faggot
sage

fucking typo

If women wanted easier stairs to climb, they should have built their own like men do.

Men build everything in this world. To facilitate that, we make things easier for ourselves.

Cunts cant do that? Too bad. They are only good for producing more men.

End the white/Asian pay gap.

Damn Italy. Fucking awesome.

Ben Garrison would be proud.

Makes me think how far the left is willing to lie to push their agenda.

I'd say they're just stupid but the "female wage Gap" has been debunked since the 70s so continuing to push it can only be done through malice or ignorance of a degree so monumental that it is negligence to spread it

Mate in todays world its the opposite.

Women take male jobs all the time for the simple fact they are told to hire more women.

Just look at the police force etc.

lets get phisicle

all I could think of

The women's staircase is made out of men.

12 year old detected

Women belong in the kitchen.

>women are so retarded they cant even make stairs right
>expect men to build it for them
typical

what a vapid comic

On the left, a male engineer.
On the right, a female one

>Really makes you think...
this is not buzzfeed fucking retard.

Ehi you that are checking the results of this incompetent moron, FIRE HIM.
Payed to do this shit.
Bah.

There are literally stairs next to her. Is she retarded?

>they're only function

So mind blowing

>mental inferiority

wrong, women are much less likely to be retarded like men are

Pretty much thiss.

He's not wrong. Men build society, women give birth to men. That's just how the world works sweetie.

reminder that sodapoppin is LITERALLY a cuck and has shit himself MULTIPLE TIMES on streams, but Lea stays with him because he's making 6 figures a year and needs someone to fund her coke addiction

>howafitpersonseesstairsvsafatlady.jpg

this

Even a double amputee man is worth more than a woman

please don't say sweetie

Why doesn't she move to the left stairs?

They're also much less likely to be geniuses.

>they're only function is to mate with men and >give birth to more men to build civilizations

Here comes the first fedora male, doesn't know to spell his native language (they're function) but he is surely an alpha.

>Is the artist implying that women are too genetically inferior to reach the same goals as men do and as such require a handicap for equality in life or that women are too stupid to take advantage of the hands life draws for them and as such are inferior to men intellectually as well as physically
This is where you realize that progressive city liberals are by far the most unironically racist/sexist people in this nation user and all their insults to the right is just projection of their own racism/sexism.
Their racism is just focused into some warped idea of paternalism where they truly believe that these "inferior" people genuinely could not survive without their gracious help and truly believe that because they're pushing policies that "help" what they view as essentially retarded pets. The fact that such policies only harm these groups and makes them dependent is a quiet tragic irony. These policies have also created the violent inner city nigger culture (you see the same with Arabs in Europe being funneled into ghettos living off government dole and allowed to run amok and never integrate into society through working and the workplace) that you see the archetype conservative racist who genuinely just hate the nigger behavior itself not actual race.

Of course the genuine racist say on this site are no different than liberal racist in the deep belief that whites are Master race but unlike modern liberal progressives the Nazi types here just believe what progressives believed roughly 100 years ago. Ie extermination and eugenics instead of creating controlling them through gibs.

Aww, does it make you uncomfortable, hun?

Split ass detected.

And here come the kraut cucklets

fucking 12k. that guy is either a millionaire, Saudi prince or Russian oligarch

Yes.

Yes, it does.

I love that bitch that turns around like:
>How am I supposed to do that?

yeah it makes me think of how retarded the artist is.

Actually no,he knows exactly what he's doing,he's an disingenuous faggot.

like your mom kraut brother? don't be a beta.

complete and utter bullshit

The thing is the picture is true, if the woman finds a man before her steps get too big then she can climb his staircase. Too bad women are being conditioned into childless sluts

ahahahah ANOTHER beta FEDORA male.
This is great!!! Please MOAR

nicely done, frog

It's impressive how he pulled himself by one arm, especially when you include the massive weight of his balls, that easilly outweigh his lost leg and arm

fuck off shill. that is not how that image is used, idiots.

Go find yourself some refugee to breed with, dear frau.

Nothing but lies. Fucking retards

Kill the jew
Kill the nigger
Kill the race traitors

And all the females behind him are like WTF, how're we supposed to do that, we've never done that, seems impossible.

Classic roastie """argument"""

use sadface version

> talking about arguments, doesn't know to spell properly
>clear sign of lack of formal education
>here comes help, click below, fun and games, learn to spell

kidsspell.com/

kek

I especially like the one that walk to those bars keeping it up, and for a second looks like she will try to climb at them to boost herself up, but then goes like "Naah, clearly impossible"

>men have 25 steps to climb
>women only having 4 steps to climb and still complaining.

>666 you are a devil
> you got me, I admit I am breeding with refugees, especially ones from Russia

BOY!

jesus, i wouldn't be able to do that with both my arms and legs

i really have to sort myself out

Tob keg :DDDDDD

Its missing the dick she has to suck to reach the top from the 3rd step. While the man has to steadily climb to prove himself over and over.

Amhai is a saudi prince

Makes me think cartoonists are propagandists. Accurate picture would have an escalater for non-white non-males.

I haven't spelt anything wrong dickbreath, and I went to university.