REDPILL ME ON THE HOLOCAUST

If the Holocaust actually did not happen, how do you explain this:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world

World's Jewish Population

>1939: 16,728,000
>1945: 11,000,000

>2016: 14,410,700

No pics about concentration camps, no stories.

I want an explanation for that discrepancy.

I also checked around the net and it seems to be the accepted consensus.

Unless they lied about their population prior, but that seems very unlikely since they weren't in control of surveying institutions back then.

So is this the end of denial, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Curtain
archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read a book nigger, this was all well-documented.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Curtain

archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes

The Bolsheviks were run by the Jews, the Soviet Union was run by Jews.

hitler was based for killing all those jews but he also never killed those jews

shit thread is shit
sage goes in all fields
KYS

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Curtain

So what you're saying, is that the Soviets lied about the Jewish population decline?

Or are you saying they lied about the pre-"Holocaust" numbers?

Or, are you saying that the Soviets lied about their own jewish population when releasing their consensus?

Just saying the Bolsheviks were Jewish doesn't prove anything

What goes wrong in someone's upstairs for them to think this is the style of eyebrow they should have?

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I will check all of that out, but the question still remains nonetheless.

Why did the Jewish population drop by 5,600,000 in the same time-span as the "holocaust" is claimed to have happened?

I'm willing to deny the holocaust, but I can't bring myself to do it, due to this simple discrepancy.

I'm aware of anti-white agenda and basically every modern day, and even historical wrong-doing of the Heebs

This looks like something out of a horror movie. Disturbing as fuck.

My largest issue with holocaust denial is that it'd be virtually impossible to cover up something that involved millions of people. Even if we disregard the claims of the Jews, there's still 5 million other people who were killed by the Nazis, and the survivors of those events can back up the Jew's claims. It's incredibly odd that not one official stepped back, and said that this information coming out was wrong.
Ignoring even that, holocaust denial is rooted in the lack of evidence, all of which comes from Nazis burning up documents, photographs, and anything else incriminating before they lost the war.
It also shouldn't come as a surprise that extermination camp claims come from the Soviets. These guys butchered Jews and Gypsies in their gulags, too, so I see no reason for them to incriminate the Nazis when they've already incriminated themselves. They were also subject to a war of extermination, and often times, Russians, alongside Jews, were just shot on the spot, rather than transferred to a soon-to-be ash pile. If they were needed for labour, they'd be placed on a train and shipped to the nearest concentration camp, which was, obviously, on the east side of Germany.
I dunno. The evidence seems well stacked up against the holocaust being a hoax.

Please kill yourself dirty Mountain Jew

>Even if we disregard the claims of the Jews, there's still 5 million other people who were killed by the Nazis
how many brits and aussies died in the war? do you know off the top of your head?

strange isn't it that everyone knows how many jews allegedly were killed

Sure, I know that there are a lot of things that don't match up, that's why I'm even questioning it t begin with

I've read a whole lot about the evidence of revisionists, and as I just mentioned, it led me to question it.

But along my journey into revisionism, it seems like I hit bedrock with the population discrepancy I show in my OP.

How can you explain that? Where did these millions of jew go?

What are your theories? You MUST have at least one theory for it, or everything crumbles down

The rate of birth between 1880-1940 is exaggerated to inflate the number to account for the (((holocaust))). If you extrapolate backwards from the birthrates starting present to 1945, it points to the starting point of the graph. There was no huge Jewish population boom from 1880-1940.

I swear this was my initial theory as well, as it still is. I think this is the most credible explanation on the side of the deniers.

Thank you for helping me confirm. I think I actually believe this version enough to hold up the rest.

Because I think this is the only point that goes against revisionism that seemed like it was un-debunkable.

If you consider the rest of the evidence, I think it's safe to assume foul play in the pre-war numbers

I just noticed however, that the graph has unevenly distributed time units