The Holocaust did happen. It's a historical fact

The Holocaust did happen. It's a historical fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSkUq-3JF3M
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d7lSC-_4vok
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h0I05RoBoLU
youtu.be/OjaWZRnxDiE
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/8/4/Berg433-481.html
vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares its been more than 70 Yeats

Who are keeping a grudge against

The Nazis

Show me a picture of a modern Nazi

Only fags get offended and the Jews are taking advantage of the Europeans loss of people

Also nobody gives a shot about the soldiers that died during the war
Are they not hero's
What about all the Germans that died
Do we not care about them

don't forget to mention the 6 trillion + gst

For decades I thought it did happen. Now I am not so sure

which one because there were several

doesn't matter how many were killed
2 or 6 millions

even murdering 1 innocent person is bad

How people even can justify Holocaust?

Actually goy, by more accurate estimates the number is 9 trillion

And we're still waiting for the sequel!!! What's the holdup???

does anybody know the current official stance on filling out a census as a jew?

>even murdering 1 innocent person is bad

What if It was Hitler?

I wouldn't murder him, but thats because I'm not a massive faggot. (desu I am)

if you're including all the holocausts since WW2 then yes

Given the assertion of primacy it makes over every other death/massacre in history and the implicit assertion that the deaths of Jews count more than the deaths of others, how can anyone even care about it?

It's 66 quadrillion + inflation

He wasn't innocent

Neither are the Jews.

>tfw too jaded and too much of a pessimist to believe in the holocaust

the death toll was 240k jews. in 1970 that was the accepted figure

1 tard on a talk show says 6 mil died (which was the total number of jews estimated to be in europe at the time of the holocaust) and niggers believe it

Ah so you're a retarded antisemite

Post red-pilled comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSkUq-3JF3M

>How people even can justify Holocaust?

Because they weren't trying to actively genocide them, moron. The whole "Holocaust" was slave labour and Jews dying from various diseases like typhus and starvation after the Germans could no longer actively supply their forces. Sick of this (((Holocaust))) meme.

Like the fucking Jews were the only people to die during WWII.

Nice attempt at a comeback, you syrup-chugging matzoh-muncher.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser. Where is the proof?

and if the (((allies))) hadn't bombed their camp supply lines it might have prevented it.

>historical fact
No such thing. Practically every history book in the world is filled to the brim with opinions and occasional inaccuracies

German soldiers aka mass murdering cowards admitted it, what else were the tins of zyklon B for?

De-lousing. Who knew at the time that Jews were a form of lice?

History graduate here, sorry but you're wrong

WATCH THESE

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

They can't even show a single proof of there being gas chambers. Not a one.

Delousing
Germans playing along and saying anything after being completely decimated and now surrounded

which (((university))) did you graduate from?

The Jews didn't nothing wrong. You literally can't prove that they're bad.

Durham

The main reasons that the Allies pushed this "Holocaust" propaganda is to give the Jews a land of their own (which actually Hitler wanted to do, he just didn't want them in Europe) and to make WWII a sorta "meaningful" war that stopped a great evil bent on ruining civilization like some LOTR villain. They didn't want to go to their people and told them "Well, we went to war that killed millions of people and destroyed countless of cities, reducing European civilization to absolutely nothing just because...?"

Hitler was not a good guy, none of them were, but he sure wasn't worse than Churchill, Stalin or the rest of the allied leaders.

They can't show a single proof of anything that happened during the "Holocaust" except what some Jewish """witness""" said and some Nazi on a rigged trial said.

3000 years of Jewish perfidy proves nothing?

Testimonies, blueprints of gas chambers, memos from truck manufacturers constructing gas vans. The gas chambers were physically destroyed, but so what? If a murderer destroys his murder weapon should he go free?

>even murdering 1 innocent person is bad
I agree, Hitler isn't bad because he never committed murder. Murder is killing someone without a just cause.
Hitler put them in camps and by his actions some people died, of typhus because of lice... this is why the SS shaved the prisoner's heads and gassed their clothes with zyklon B.
>Hitler's evil camps took extra measures to keep political prisoners, some innocent people/subhumans, and degenerates like homosexuals alive.
>it's almost like he cared about his prisoners

so wot if it happend?

Anti-semites forget that without jews our economy would collapse because nobody could get loans like credit cards and mortgages. Our economies are based on borrowing and that's an essential part of capitalism. Anti-semite nazis are pretty much degenerate commies mad that someone is richer than them

zyclon b has prussic acid in it (hydrogen cynide) using this as dissifectant is as effective as using musterd gas as moutrefresher.
you know why the b is in zyclon?

where a team of chemists that included Walter Heerdt (de) and Bruno Tesch developed a method of packaging hydrogen cyanide in sealed canisters along with a cautionary eye irritant and adsorbent stabilizers. The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and disinfesting ships, warehouses, and trains.

zyclon b is not a fucking dislousing agent.

>where a team of chemists that included Walter Heerdt (de) and Bruno Tesch developed a method of packaging hydrogen cyanide in sealed canisters along with a cautionary eye irritant and adsorbent stabilizers. The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and disinfesting ships, warehouses, and trains.

Funny. There are no traces of Zyklon B EVER being used in Auschwitz, supposedly were 1 million Jews were gassed, however there are traces of Zyklon B being used in Auschwitz-Birkenau, a known delousing facility. Which one is it, Schlomo?

>zyklon b was for gassing clothes xDDdddd

this is the level of cog dis that the average neo-nazi has

What is this suppose to prove? That Jews were always facing hardship in the world?

They've been kicked out of every single place they've set foot. It really makes you think.

If the court can't determine whether or not a particular crime even occurred in the first place, should the defendant be convicted?

Their obsession with the 6 million numerology.

Of course it happened. Just watch these innocent juden girls getting executed by this evil natzee...oh wait

Hydrogen cyanide, a poisonous gas that interferes with cellular respiration, was first used as a pesticide in California in the 1880s. Research at Degesch of Germany led to the development of Zyklon (later known as Zyklon A), a pesticide which released hydrogen cyanide upon exposure to water and heat. It was banned after a similar product was used by Germany as a chemical weapon in World War I. In 1922, Degesch was purchased by Degussa,

i posted in the wrong order.
but if you want to disprove some of the holocuast focus on proveble facts not shit that has been debunked.

things like this
How to Use a MOH's Hardness Pick Set on Concrete - WerkMaster.mov - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d7lSC-_4vok

>Mohs.mp4 - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h0I05RoBoLU

Thus fingernails can’t leave marks in concrete when scratching it. If concrete is scratched by fingernails, only a fingernail powder will be left on the scratched concrete surface (but no furrow) because fingernails are softer than concrete. In other words, if the jewish story tellers want us to believe their tales, they will have to make us believe that fingernails are harder than concrete.
are alot easier to prove.

citation for your claim?

The proof deniers provide is pathetic

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died ingas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don'tbother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8 [Open]
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs [Open]
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8 [Open]
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE [Open]
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o [Open]

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8 [Open]

yeah no jews died in the holocaust, 7 million people just magically dissapeared amirite fellow neo-nazis? hail hitler amirite dudes? xDddddd

>Obsession
So they're suppose to lie and say 5,000,000 in some and 6,000 in another? 6 million is merely a fact, not obsession.

>Mainly Jews

Top fucking kek.

Hitler dindu

They were destroyed in bombing raids by the soviets. The blueprints don't show a "shower room" or an "undressing room" for Crematorium II at Auschwitz Birkenau and instead show two rooms for storing bodies which would have been completely understandable given that ovens are slow and you would tend to store bodies near the crematory when they're waiting for an oven to become available. It would have been impractical for the gas chambers to be a floor lower than the 15 ovens used at the crematorium, because people would have to slowly load the bodies onto the elevator and hoist them up just a few at a time so they could be burned one by one in each oven.
>use blueprints as evidence
>"evidence" works against you

Show me one blueprint that proves the holocaust. I dare you.

the also gassed or killed commies gypsy's and other subhmans and homosexuals.

there where work camps and extermination camps.
for example breendonk was a work camp for rebels and communist.
after the where procesed the where sent to buchenwald.
pic of the ss officers who where in charge of breendonk.

Look at the dates, idiot. They talk about muh 6 million decades before the Holocaust "ever happened".

Zyklon B is a pesticide. It was used to clean up the flea and lice ridden clothes of the jews.

It didn't help tho, they eventually had a massive typhus outbreak. You bombed their railawys so no help was available.

>Zyklon B is a pesticide

it isnt a fucking dislousing agent .
zyclon b contains hydrogen cyanide (prussic acid)

a state-controlled consortium formed to investigate military use of the chemical.Chemists at Degesch added a cautionary eye irritant to a less volatile cyanide compound which reacted with water in the presence of heat to become hydrogen cyanide. The new product was marketed as the pesticide Zyklon (cyclone). As a similar formula had been used as a weapon by the Germans during World War I, Zyklon was soon banned.
>You bombed their railawys so no help was available.
why would the natsocs help the commies or jews the hated so much?
youtu.be/OjaWZRnxDiE
Heinrich Himmler speaks about the extermination of Jews (Speech)

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

He was once

Whatever do you mean? The gas chambers themselves, of course. Were are the traices of the Prussian blue in Auschwitz

>it isn't a fucking delousing agent
The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and disinfesting ships, warehouses, and trains.

>Heinrich Himmler speaks about the extermination of Jews (Speech)
Fix your video. Here's what Himmler said:

"Efforts absolutely must be taken to reduce the death rate in the concentration camps by improving the nutrition and, whenever possible and necessary, the working conditions. The camp commandants are to be held personally responsible for this."

Here's what Hitler said: "I announced the report [to Hitler] and got it after some time. I managed to learn [his] view of the matter. This time once again, the Führer would not enter into any discussion of the matter with me and cut short my intended, lengthy report with words to the effect of 'I don't want to hear any more reports about Jewish matters during the War. I have more important things on my hands right now, and others should, too.' And then he said quite bluntly that he wished to finally see the end of all these Jewish issues. He added that he would decide after the War where to put the Jews."

vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/8/4/Berg433-481.html

the final solution was deportation not extermination

vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html

The holocaust didn't happen.

But even if it did lots of genocides happen many worse than the supposed holocaust. (Why do only the holocaust have million dollar museums for their fake genocide when Armenians and Serbs dealt with real ones.

Never happened total myth, which makes it more infuriating that the Jews prattle on and on about it.

I can see why someone would want to genocide them.

>testimonies
Circumstantial evidence, testimony alone can't prove a crime because testimonies can be lies. That's why purjury is a crime. Many of the confessions at the Nuremberg trials were extorted from Nazis by torture. As another user said, the Kommandant of Auschwitz said the death toll was 25 million when the number has been (dis)proven to be as low 11 million today, 6 million being Jewish. Why would Rudolph Hoëss lie to incriminate himself? Why would he inflate numbers that make him look worse? They later hanged him at the gallows in Auschwitz.

>blueprints
Show me, this arguement isn't used much and I haven't heard anyone use it to support the holocaust claim. I would like to see your side of the arguement

>gas vans
Debunked, based on a propaganda film made in Poland. They actually stopped playing a clip of it at the museum of tolerance because of this

>if a murderer destroys his murder weapon should he go free?
No, but if it can't be proven that it is a murder weapon, it can't be used against him. Imagine this scenario if you will "we found this broken knife with fingerprints on it"
"Okay, does the blade match the profile of the stab wound"
"We can't tell because we just have the handle"
"Okay, what other evidence do you have then? Fingerprints? The victims blood could have got on the handle maybe there's some evidence there?"
"Well, just fingerprints, no blood. But this does prove that the suspect did, at one point, own a knife or tool with a handle."
"Yes, but can you prove it was used on the victim"
"No sir... it's broken, it's been tampered with so that means the suspect had to have done it"
"Okay, in that case we'll just have to rule it out as evidence, since it doesn't help or harm the suspect"

I agree that there were buildings that were destroyed, but the fact that they were destroyed doesn't prove much. Maybe it can prove an allied air raid happened, maybe it can prove someone destroyed a building.

So is OP being a faggot so....

>believes zyklon B was never used as a delousing agent
Okay. That's why the cans say "delousing agent" on them. I guess the people who manufacture pest control products are in on this whole thing too.

>DDT was never used to keep locusts off of crops, it's a coverup for peregrine falcon genocide

And? So many more equally bad or worse events are completely glossed over or ignored due to the obsession with the Holocaust. The Burma Railway, Soviet gulags and starvation, Chinese Cultural Revolution.

Whether a few hundred thousand or 6 million Jews died is beside the point. The Holocaust is used as a tool to beat Western society down with and force us to become cuckold to immigrants.

I happen to believe that it happened roughly as stated, but that doesn't excuse it's use as a shame tool to destroy the West.

you sound like one hell of a cucky faggot

>the buildings we have no idea were gas chambers were destroyed but I just know they were gas chambers
that's unfalsifiable evidence. stop being such a cuck and do some wider reading.

fucking kike what does this mean even lmao

I don't think anyone is saying some jews were not at some point in camps and some jews died in WW2. It's the other details that are being argued about.