Post images of African Americans that democrats don't want you to see

Post images of African Americans that democrats don't want you to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo&t
youtube.com/watch?v=7QYL4w3V_mo
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA&ab_channel=AmericanRenaissance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

false flagging lefty faggot

AWOO~ MAGA Based Malik BTFOing liberals left and right.

>Hating on Malik
In to the Gas chamber you go you fucking liberal piece of scum.

we get it
you're a liberal and you hate Trump memes.

BASED Black Man

Yes, reddit is certainly the problem here.

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

I know that African Americans commit more crime and use more welfare, but if we look past race and apply the law equally the best and most qualified will come out on top.

>Liberal
You're the one hating on Malik you fucking noonga

Praise Kek my friend!

It's a cultural thing. African Americans need to be convinced to abandon their chimp culture and regard it as a subject for mockery.

ooga

that discord server sure is interesting

SHADILAY

booga

SHADILAY

These black men are fucking democrat welfare pieces of shit, do not compare them to /ourguys/ like malik.

That's because black women rape white men

AWOOO

...This is basically how American society is designed. The few dindus that embrace white culture rise to the top. The rest somehow continue to exist despite rap and the NBA being their only prospects.

You guys don't realize when a coal burner is bragging about dating a black guy he's usually the proud few that become an accountant.

Cause Democrats are the real racists!!! Even tho they elected a black guy as president!

Yep, without the gangster culture that encourages violent behavior African American people would be about on par with white people.

Whites do this too, we need to look past race and treat the offenders as individuals.

>le r8ddit based black man thread xD

BASED

They elected him because he was black not because of his shitty policy

BASED BLALCK MEN

BASED AS FUCK

SO BASED

OMG SO BASED

WOW SO BASED

Yep, republicans vote on merit.

MAGA

why blacks can nor swim?
seriously

Well Reddit have ruined the board.

Haha based black man! Dems are the real racists

FUCK THIS PLEBBIT NIGGER THREAD

SAGE SAGE SAGE

FUCKING BASED!!!

>It's a cultural thing

It's biological. That's a major red pill and if you don't know that get the fuck off this board.

>It's biological

russianproofchicken.jpg

BASED

what discord screencap

He's wearing a Trump hat!1!

Woah fucking based nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo&t

>Africa doesn't exist

>Yep, without the gangster culture that encourages violent behavior African American people would be about on par with white people.
It's entirely the war on poverty. Blacks were almost on par with whites before it started.

Anyone have that graph of the black gdp over time compared to the white gdp?

Blacks for some reason can't help themselves when it comes to gibs. They started voting democrat well before the civil rights movement simply because of the new deal in the 20s.

Radical Agenda EP303 - That Articulate Black Guy
youtube.com/watch?v=7QYL4w3V_mo

Really great episode.

FUG U :DDD

/our guy ?

>t. T_D

And that's an African African you illiterate retard. Malik Obongo resides and has always resided in Africa.

Why is this fucking nigger saying so much

as he should

>that black guy who can form a sentence
Good labels.

We call these niggas "token coons" for a reason.

>LE BASED BLACK GUY IN A MAGA HAT :DDD
Fuck off reddit. Cherrypicked examples of shitskins who buck the trend do not make up for the vast majority. They ALL need to fucking go back. Even the "based" ones.

Listen, I know there are a lot of T_D refugees here. Sup Forums is not reddit. You need to at least attempt to learn the ropes before shitting this place up with your redditfaggotry. Lurk more. Preferably for at least 6 months before even thinking of posting.

Alternatively, fuck off to:

...or one of the other hobby boards first, so you can at least try to learn Sup Forums culture, THEN you can come back to Sup Forums and discuss gassing the kikes

In the meantime, to other Sup Forumsacks, do your best to redpill the refugees as best you can. Reddit would censor all discussion of the jews and other "problematic" topics. You know what to do.

But Sup Forums told me only ugly girls date blacks

No argument from me. Niggers belong in their containment continent.

Go back to plebbit

>muh based blacks xD

Fuck off. A nigger is a nigger

>most=/=all

Commonly that's true. But some girls get so bluepilled these situations happen. It usually is a result of no contact with blacks, thus they become brainwashed about the topic. The only girl I knew that dated blacks was a fat white annoying loud ass cunt that was mainly Irish. She wore her red hair in brains and talked like a Nigress. Weird as fuck lol

Kangz

>look at me, look at me
>I'm the Sup Forums now

...thanks reddit

>Redditors think they can come here and post without lurking
Think again, faggot

WE

>Civic nationalism
Fuck of shitskin

Totally based pedes.

Based black men. *raises the roof*

>raises the roof
Here's your upboat, fellow pede!

WUZ

Also fuck this reddit nigger thread
sage

So based

xxxddd

>backwards swastika

niggers can't do anything right.

BASED SHITSKIN NIGGER LMAO BLACK PPL ARE GREAT IF WE ONLY TEACH THEM THE FREE MARKET DETROIT WILL BECOME A PARADISE

BASED

> Founding fathers thoughts on race.

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA&ab_channel=AmericanRenaissance

Blacks are destroying America. Look at Chicago, Detroit etc...

>muh artificially inflated opinion of a sub saharan negroid that entertains some thoughts I find funny and flattering , let me put this up on social media and claim him as my political ethnic minion !
Hey guys, we have another racially challenged voter that will skew our demographic consensus as a voting bloc !

democrats definitely don't want you to see these black people.

Kill yourself faggot

Yeah, blacks didn't get proper natural selection. Shoot people with their underwear showing above their pants. The remaining will become people with good morals and a sense of family values.