Based Intellectual logically proves donald trump's impeachment

youtube.com/watch?v=FuYvaQWd29w

Blumpf is finished this time.

Watch here how sam harris exposes Dump for the Rump that he is, and shows how this time, finally, he will certainly be impeached.

The only thing Sam Harris proved was how fast a person can kill a good podcast.

Talking with 2 women about this, good job, some real based idiots here.

So if he doesn't get impeached will this guy light himself on fire? If not I'm not watching

Durrrrrr drumph ith finithed thith time fur thur

My favorite is when she makes the argument
>"He [paul ryan] knows he's going to be on the wrong side of history"

HERE'S THE SCOOP

GRRROOOONPOLT CUUNNNNNNNNT

Go a away, Sam. Nobody cares.

>Sam Harris
>Intellectual

His argument against Trump during the campaign was "Muh nightmares"
I'm not shitting you. The 90 IQ dude who will debate politics with you at the bar is more worthy of that title.

>experts
Their reputation is based on wining a price that's given by how much altruism and hempathy you reflet.

NICE!

most punchable face ive ever seen is this harris guy

>journalist helps propagate russia collusion conspiracy
>journalist blames trump for distracting media from covering more pressing issues
>journalist cries out in pain as it strikes you

Literally the only thing Ive heard of Sam Harris is his podcast with the bell curve written. It was excellent and I recommend everyone check it out, no matter how much of a gaytheist retard sam is the rest of the time.

He's pretty good on islam as well and a fwe other topics. He seriously shit the bed over Trump though. Either he's completely ignorant or just too proud to admit he was wrong. I think most likely he hasn't done the research.

jesus christ how can you sit through that?

i liked sam when he talked shit about the muslims, but this trump garbage is going to far. he has no right to talk about trump like that. he's completely misinformed.

you have to know that they want you to know.
Most of the video was asertions based on speculations and unkow sources, so ye total waste of my time.

Er muh GAWD plumpf is so finished this tiem for sure, like literally, literally you GUIZ.
FOR REAL THIS TIME.

Is this Kike Harris way of making up for his previous chat with Charles Murray?

dude that's ben affleck

Yall posting in a low quality thread