Tfw all white trash from your country live in UK now

tfw all white trash from your country live in UK now

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that'll teach them for living in muslim areas

>implying the average pole isn't trash

I don't think that every single Pole lives here yet.

Made me legitimately sad, OP.

I would happily swap every Paki in this country for a Pole. Any fucking day.

Why the hate towards all the polish peeps? What's the deal between you and the UK?

kzazwywywzzzzh pls

They're not from here and should fuck off. Don't need another reason.

>terrorise harmless poles

>meanwhile do nothing about sharia zones and named Paki RAPE gang members named in papers

Geez lad, Britain is cucked beyond repair.

Like, we get Polish migrants too but we let them be cause we done the same in England and USA.

They want to keep their island as inbred as possible.

i am ashamed to be polish. all poles are degenerate subhumans. why couldn't I be born of a nationality i could be proud off..

but you anglos accept the muzzies with open cheeks

>accept
Consistently vote for the lower immigration party meme and they fucking up it, nothing can actually be done to fix it short of killing every politician. Also give the Banks a taste of Jackson.

Straya shitposters using their powers in the cause of good? What has this board come to?

I fail to understand why my erstwhile colonial masters and now military dependent friends in Albion reject perfectly nice Polish friends while not only accepting Muslims but gibbing in to their every demand for Sharia and the freedom to rape little white children with impunity. Why are you such a disappointing ancestral homeland, Britannia?

All Brits should fuck off from the other countries they moved to. Just sayin'.

Irish is almost dead and to have it 3rd is OK. I would've assumed it would be lower since all the Brazilians here.

>meanwhile in the UK

Your country is lost and your "nationalists" are only acting out against the poles since they'd get a machete to the face and 10 years for hate crimes if they tried shitskins.

This meme again kek

90% of muslim boys are called Mohammed or Ahmed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html

Everything is memes, right?

Either you live in some secluded village or you're purposely avoiding the truth.

>"dude accept millions of unskilled polish workers"
>no
>BUT YOU ALREADY ACCEPT MUSLIMS DUDDEE XDDD WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT MILLIONS OF CHAV-LITES RUNNING AROUND YOUR COUNTRY??
Eat a dick.

Quite Ironic that this is being said by a subhuman taco nigger

This. I'd gladly trade shitskins for Poles.

Considering Poland refuses to bend over like cuckermany for all the filthy shit hands I find it hilarious you're shit talking your own nationality. Please neck yourself you wimpy fuck.

>Irish is almost dead and to have it 3rd is OK.
Geez lad, Ireland is cucked beyond repair.

That's all propaganda. There's loads of crime committed by Brown people that's not reported. Most Polish people work hard and integrate well. They want to create division and make it seem like all migrants are equal and will be a problem for some people. In truth Polish people here have integrated well in a short period of time. Their kids in schools are the same as the British. The africans and Asians who have been here for generations are still a problem. There are Asians who have been here decades and can still barely speak English.
White Europeans who have come have integrated and do not cause a problem, the gypsies, African and Asian people do