Seth rich threads?

first off, i want to apologize to the normal Sup Forums users for the T-D invasion, the mods thought right in the middle of the Seth rich investivation heating uo it would be a good time to throw a hissy fit about dumb shit thays been happening for months anyway.
this has caused T-D users to come here and bury any good seth rich threads with their MAGA bullshit and that blows, but there has been some awesome work done on Seth Rich over the last few days.can somebody direct me to a seth rich breas. sorry for being a Sup Forums illiterate faggot and will go back to my lurking ways soon enough

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit?usp=drivesdk
duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=People Against the NDAA&ia=web
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is everyone???? Did the shills chase them off

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

It is 08:00 Saturday morning in the US. Only the diehard anons are up and posting in the Midwest.

thank you already got it.

i commented to the MILO post about SR requesting info and to spread the word that people are still looking into this. They're asking Sup Forums to look inot it.... fucking plebs.

I really hope that the narrative that Hilary had people capped is correct
it may diffuse the situation and standing ground for antifa and the radical left in general and the country wont have to go to war with domestic communists.

1:45 am mine so you know

whatever.... non-hackers

too many people associated with the Clintons have ended up dead for it to be a coincidence. seth rich is the brick that brings the whole thing down

For the love of fucking god user
I hope you are right
Freedom of speech is dying and people need to see that the democratic side is the side of oppression now.

why does this entertain retarded larping? it discredits the facts

so have we figured out where seth was in the 2 hours between leaving lous bar and getting shot? that could be the key to all of this honestly

bump

I'm not sure "entertain" is the word i'd use. It specifically separates fact from supposed larping. With bold and underlined headings. But until we know they are indeed "larpers" it would be irresponsible to forget about it until they are discredited 100%. It is a compilation of evidence. If you wish to discredit anything, feel free. Until then, it is just that, potential evidence.

Bamp

im not the only one who finds the timing of thedonalds shit down suspicious right?

bump for seth rich

No.

This is probably nothing but pegasus museum (think kill room/alefantis) is only a couple minutes away from Lou's City Bar.

user started a white house petition for a Seth investigation. I pumped th8s on sm for hours yesterday and only 119 signatures this morning. People suck.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

original thread

bump because shit is shady as fuck and justice

I have sent a message to kimdot.com requesting information for the investigation. lets see if he's really willing to help.

Complete and utter fake news. This retarded conspiracy has been debunked already. They caught the killer the other day, it turned out that Seth was murdered by a gang member after a shoddy drug deal in which Seth Rich and his friends didn't pay for cocaine the got on credit. If you just did you research you would know this by now. Fuck off with this shit now please.

Can you guys stop trying to politicize his death? Seth's family has already asked that this disrespectful conspiracy theory be put to rest.

bump

t. probably the same south african kike who's always posting pictures of IDF girls

can u shut the fuck up. we just want to find the killers, or maybe we should all just go tap a nap?

No a dnc "spokesman" with ties to the SEIU put out a statement. There are others in his family who want the truth to come and have been vocal about it.

Shill alert

are u really sherlock formerly aids user, because u were doing good work the other day

>Can you guys stop trying to politicize his death? Seth's family has already asked that this disrespectful conspiracy theory be put to rest.
YOU are the one saying we are politicising his death. But WE are just trying to solve his murder. The "official public narrative" is that he was robbed and shot in the back. YOU seem to think that is somehow politically related. Can you explain?

His family doesn't want fake news, conspiracy theories spread about him. We all want the truth, but we should respect the family wishes.

Is this relevant? Jennifer Palmieri visits the White House about 3 weeks before Seth Rich's death.

easy, hes gets a sheckle for ever post, and 2 if he swallows his jew overlords cum

This.

FUCK YOU NIGGER
SAVE NET NEUTRALITY

i havent heard fron the family, just Bauman the DNC crisis consultant. why the fuck would they need a crises consultant

And bc he's a Dem then we obviously don't believe anything he says for the family? You guys seriously need to get off Fox News.

CAN WE GET ANOTHER AIDSANON SELFIE?

Not because we suspect it isn't you. But because we just want to see that rad stache of yours.

doubtful, she had probably tons of legit reasons to be there

i hope you get raped to death by a nigger in your siuth african hell hole

Nothing to do with him being a Democrat. Everything to do with who is paying his invoices. THE DNC. Which has EVERY reason to silence the family. Keep trying..

seth rich is alive, you poor fool. his death was faked to distract from pizzagate.

Dont even try to derail the thread shill, everyone knows net neutrality is a sensitive topic on here.

id believe him if his job wasnt a fucking crises consultant, hes a fixer for fucks sake

This too.

confirm

setup the email i promised to collect the info. told you goy's I am sticking with this until we solve it. no other form. just sleep eat shit ( general life shit) and this. you are now my "private time"

[email protected]

I thought it was [email protected], not [email protected]. Correct me if I am wrong

nice, if we could find somebody who get his cell gps data fron that night, those lost 2 hours would be crucial. they have to have the technology.

*2917*

THIS!
Guberment is good and keeps ppl safe.

It was probably street scum that killed Seth. We'd all feel better if we could see the police footage. docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit?usp=drivesdk

ami retarded but those 2 look exactly the same

MY GAWD. You fine fine specimen. The mustache that is. I'm going to email you from my encrypted email address (truthFAG) that I have been using as well. For now all I have is the family facebook links, but I will have more for you soon.

Representin' the cornfield over here.
Seriously though I've gone to just lurking because of the massive r/refuge problem. Was hoping one day we could repel them with gore and correct information but it seems they are too hardend in the way of the faggot.

If anyone is continuing the research here, Katica tweeted this a few hrs ago. She was trying to find info on possible online ID's he used. At some point it was said that he used the name pandas4bernie, She couldn't connect him to that, but wondered if panda could have referred to the group People Against the NDAA.

duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=People Against the NDAA&ia=web

Go look up the Clinton body count.

that's what I fucking thought?

At one time Seth had an Android phone, which was likely paired to his Google account. Has anyone been able to find or get into his Google account and check his location history in Google maps?

I was, corrected in though here

are there any Omaha anons here that know where seths family lives to check and see if they are being watched? dont make contact with the family, just look around the area for gmen types in cars and what not

Can somebody update me on next wikileaks dump and how CIA/Microsoft updates and DDOS attacks prevent that from habbeding.

If you are referring to the Kimdotcom message. He probably had a typo. 2017 seems more logical than 2917 considering the 9 and 0 are right next to each other.

the email is sherlock [email protected]
someone posted earlier that his carrier was at&t. if that helps anyone.

don't. they're trying to turn this thing into pizzagate 2.0. media would have a field day if some fucker from the internet shows up and starts sniffing around.

did I pu the wrong address in the kim message FUCK brb

we would probably need his actual phone number. carrier alone wont tell us dick

Shut up leaf. Day of the rake soon...

Seth's parents from a few weeks back:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

You seem to be fairly involved in this, I'll be honest I'm only steeping into the deep end of this Seth Rich shit now. How can the rest of us help?

Thought so, just wanted clarification. Anyone know about codefag or any news about his emails?

Yes. That's where he got that from. It's ok though, you have aids. You are allowed to fuck up. God fucked you over.

thats what im saying, no contact, just scout for surveilance teams. if they are being watches they are also probably being silenced

kek

someone gave me a number they said was his earlier. 4 0 2 2 5 0 8 1 2 0

However, it is not a DC area code soooo not sure...

Did you happen to get the potential contact info for Jonathan Rich?

Maybe the bar was where the meeting was supposed to happen. Capone is in on the setup.

402 is central nebraska, seth's original home.

It's a nebraska area code, very well could be seth's

hes from omaha, whats the prefix for nebraska numbers?

>s-stop posting goyim!

I remember that post, I don't know the authenticity but I'm pretty sure that was the number they gave.

If you see a thread you like PULL IT AND KEEP PULLING.

I'm not that involved really. I'm just a voice like the rest of us. I want the truth, and justice for SR. that is the point of this. Even if all we catch is a fucking tweeker.

The reason people are talking to me is because I'm willing to testify with whatever you guys find. Which means I'm gonna be a target.

Youbare a dumb fagglt and this Seth Rich vrap is the dumbest conspiracy theory in a long time
Saged and reported

we need to get you in touch with Rod Wheeler. dude has been shut down and dissapeared. thats how i know there is something to this story

I am so laughing right now....

the other day I was talking to my mother and she said "God always balances the scales."

I laughed and told her "so? either i REALLY did something terrible or I'm gonna do something absolutely amazing."

her response "..... um....lets go with amazing..."

. do the white race a favor and kill yourself.

be sure that every sudden dissapearance will be answered with a faster and more thorough peoples investigation.
kek wills it

yep gonna call him daylight hours his time....

where is he located anyways?

Bump

i need to learn hoe to do an FOIA request eith the metro PD, they had ti have tracked his cell phone movements if they were actually trying to investigate.

Works at Valmont Industries Inc
Lives in Omaha, Nebraska
From Omaha, Nebraska

Sherlock,

Can you give a basic rundown of where you're at with the investigation so far?

saw those after ignore the question sry

this

I've already filed multiple FOIA requests. Every single one of them was denied "due to an ongoing investigation."

Yes. Surprised this hasn't been mentioned before.

It may be difficult because authorities will most likely deny it because it's an "active investigation."

Still worth pursuing regardless.

his mother actually said
"thank all of you for helping us solving this case and bring his murder to justice"

read a book mapel nigger

damn, we need somebody with access to leak that shit. it fills in where he was the last 2 hours of his life, i cant imagine the bar was a 2 hour walk from his house.

That would be some great timing. I'm proud of the DC Metro police for their efforts! :^)

nice. I'll see if i can find anything later. need to finally sleep.

Disregard please