Rap

is it possible to be altright and like nigger music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwbAn0uNfTM
youtube.com/watch?v=oCPGaFyFqC0
youtube.com/watch?v=-SrvreW-E80
youtube.com/watch?v=fV80H9rScSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sBQ-OMllTAA
youtube.com/watch?v=N_b2bhEpyZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj5bH68q_MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_8P0Ui5u1ko
youtube.com/watch?v=pgCIY0eYTo8
youtube.com/watch?v=zCyshFXRY9s
youtube.com/watch?v=p8UR8HUCNiM
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Q7oCy9-yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajW2GyS6a4A
youtube.com/watch?v=GqpL5iNa4rA
youtube.com/watch?v=caP3tAmMEbc
youtube.com/watch?v=YuS_RDjznBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-OCGgODzpDc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ki2R9OieiY
soundcloud.com/novosti-kulturi/novosti-kulturi-novosti-kulturi-demo
soundcloud.com/novosti-kulturi/novosti-kulturi-quartz
soundcloud.com/ruble-gang/ruble-gang-moscow-talking
soundcloud.com/ruble-gang/ruble-gang-heart-beats
soundcloud.com/carisma-studios/delos-planets
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3685352
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3745336
youtube.com/watch?v=0WZESlXocgY
youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLAdSs9FUmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope. Classical music and Norwegian black metals all you get.

i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=LwbAn0uNfTM

No. The more right wing you become the deeper your hatred of things degenerate become. It becomes a physically painful thing to hear music that is sponsored by thugs and Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=oCPGaFyFqC0

No. Rap is the pinnacle of degenerate music.

No. Jazz and Blues are fine tho

I like that it helps us walk down the road to the inevitable race war.
Every time a dodgy nig rap artiste produces a tune that gets airplay, we take one step.

Call it a healthy sacrifice. Ends justifying the means.

Moon Man is OKKK.

Mr. Bond too.

That's it.

Only rock & roll, blues and jazz.
Hip hop is a blight on society.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SrvreW-E80

I like a lot of very early rap music like Run DMC, Public Enemy and Ice-T. Some of Biggie Smalls lyrics were quite funny. Yeah its not intellectual brilliance but it has a good beat and those guys had talent. You have to be in the right mood for it though. You look at modern black music now its just absolute shit. Also you have the whole genre of blues music which guided bands like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones. There is nothing nigger tier about Chuck Berry or BB King. Michael Jackson was also an incredibly talented guy if you ignore his general creepy weirdness and predilection for the home alone kid.

Anyone who has the blanket-no approach to any music made by niggers doesn't know much about rock music history or is underage.

"alt-right" is autistic bullshit so of course it is

There is nothing nigger tier about Chuck Berry
How about putting cameras in toilets to watch people shit

>there is nothing bigger tier about a nigger

Only lowfi or simpsonswave beats. Modern trap is peak degeneracy.

Hate where hate is deserved. Chuck Berry is a legend.

On the day of the rope, wiggers and listeners of nigger music will be the first to go.

You faggots are repulsive.

Yeah I'll hate wherever it undermines white culture and promotes virtue signaling instead

I think blacks are the finest example of cultural marxism, they're just an easy victim for (((them))). From 60s to early 90s they were making a fine progress in the arts. Also, reggae is one of the only genres that still frequently uses actual instruments besides guitars and basses

The 60s-90s

The entire race was hooked on crack cocaine throughout the eighties and nineties. The past 40 years of the American housing market has been kicking black drug addicts out of projects and into the street, gentrifying the housing, and moving white liberals in at 4 times the cost.

Black people in America haven't been respectable since The Great Society. Therefor the late 60s.

As long as you don't start sagging your pants and wearing triple XL shirts...

youtube.com/watch?v=fV80H9rScSQ

You're right, totally forgot about that. I've just been hearing some music from that time, makes me pretty optimistic

The future of music lies with rap and electronic music.

Out of the two electronic is much more enjoyable and has white minds behind it but you have to peel back the surface to get the good stuff.

House and techno are the top tier'd genres with red pilled rich people behind it.

Check out European techno artists for the "new" sound that will be popular next summer.

I understand, It's an incredibly tough pill to swallow.

check out this song mein niggerz

youtube.com/watch?v=sBQ-OMllTAA

fuck wrong one

youtube.com/watch?v=N_b2bhEpyZQ

I sort of feel like electronic music is the modernist architecture of music, dull with a lack of tradition and culture. With that said, the only electronic music I've been able to get into is Boards of Canada, just because it's so layered and interesting. Do you have any recommendations?

is it possible to be altright and like K-Pop?

This ironically is probably the most altright

I just like the homogeneity of it (it's not k-(with some white, spics and nigger)pop) and I'm all about presentation. What's not to like?

Minimal / Cold Wave is the ultimate white supremacist genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj5bH68q_MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_8P0Ui5u1ko
youtube.com/watch?v=pgCIY0eYTo8
youtube.com/watch?v=zCyshFXRY9s
youtube.com/watch?v=p8UR8HUCNiM
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Q7oCy9-yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajW2GyS6a4A
youtube.com/watch?v=GqpL5iNa4rA
youtube.com/watch?v=caP3tAmMEbc
youtube.com/watch?v=YuS_RDjznBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-OCGgODzpDc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ki2R9OieiY
soundcloud.com/novosti-kulturi/novosti-kulturi-novosti-kulturi-demo
soundcloud.com/novosti-kulturi/novosti-kulturi-quartz
soundcloud.com/ruble-gang/ruble-gang-moscow-talking
soundcloud.com/ruble-gang/ruble-gang-heart-beats
soundcloud.com/carisma-studios/delos-planets

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3685352
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3745336

youtube.com/watch?v=0WZESlXocgY

Giving a shit about what dorks on the internet think about your lame bullshit is the foundation of the altright, so in a meta sense you're fine.

Death Grips is good. The best way of differentiating between good and bad rap is if there is around 4 fucking brands or products mentioned every verse it's garbage and not legitimate poetry

Nah
youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU

Basically how I feel about it. A lot of classic hip-hop is legitimately good and creative, but then it got jewed into generic "rap" with some groid mumbling about his dick over sterile processed beats output by ShekelGenerator.exe.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw

Tangerine dream (early prototype stuff), Aphex Twin's "selected ambient works" albums, Global Communication, possibly Union Jack and Future Sound of London. Also some Birdy Nam Nam like "the parachute ending."

Only classical music is allowed. Anything else is nigger-tier.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLAdSs9FUmo

The Koreans are fiercely nationalistic, in a corporation-aligned way reminiscent of Mussolini's definition of fascism, so there's that. But breeding with azns is still white genocide.

Fashwave?

>bigger tier

That's pretty good, the beats are from an existing track (that I forget the name of) moonman style though

I have no interest in inseminating asians. These K-pop acts to me are just larping as characters.