Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RT_com/status/865922057825001472
youtube.com/watch?v=vbk3Xs_vqjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pdUS9u0Jjb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, how will we ever recover?

i love duterte

shabu?

Does he use Sup Forums instead of an intelligence community? Pretty smart on a budget desu. Their reaches have limits, ours don't.

I actually voted for Duterte so he can instill discipline within the Philippine society.

Day by day, we make ourselves a big fucking joke with his cussing over the western "false" media. Can't he just stop giving a shit about CHR?

If he takes his intelligence from Sup Forums then we're fucking screwed as a country.

holy fuck he's stupid

Acting stupid is his fucking forte, and to be honest, I'm already sick of it.

Dear lord I made such a grave mistake, I'm praying for a better future of this shithole.

Working overtime today?

as long as there's a HSBC in a country, drug money laundering will still continue. Hence the drug demand-supply won't end. Duterte should be informed of this bank that was connected during the opium war and kick it out of the country.

>(((South China Sea)))
twitter.com/RT_com/status/865922057825001472

Fucking sweden.
Uncuck yourself faggot.

If you're talking about my job, then I got home almost 6 hours ago.
But seriously tell me what's still in there for Duterte aside from major infrastructure improvement and drug purge? The whole country's about to suffer economically because of his tirades against EU, Belt and Road forum is not enough to cover up for the deficit he's about to cause because of his arrogance against the EU.

Like it or not, EU has the fucking money and we need all the money we can to develop this shithole because our tax money is never enough to sustain growth in this country due to the fluctuating debt from the World Bank which we can't even default from.

Anything connected to Britshits should be banned in this country.

>stole Sabah away from the Philippines and made it part of Malaysian Federation
>got away with it because muh affluence in western world

Fuck Britshits.

>implying ISIS was caused by decriminalization
wow, Flips really are a special kinda stupid

Their propaganda is up
youtube.com/watch?v=vbk3Xs_vqjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pdUS9u0Jjb0

Almost every form of news from China is a fucking propaganda, and besides, the last thing China wants in their backyard is a fucking war.

Also, I'm reading the latest article about Ph-China war from Rappler. It's funny how Alberto del Rosario keeps trying to get the media's attention as if he needs people to hear what he has to say.

Not gonna lie former Duterte voter here it's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let him get a hold of the nuclear drug dealers.

>Netherlands
>Hotbed for ISIS
>took in 1.6% of 1.2m refugees compared to Germany who took in 60% of that number
>No terrorist attacks to this day
I think Duterte needs to check himself into some clinic or another

>tfw no strong leader who doesn't give a fuck what (((they))) tell him

He ignored the worst drug-infested places here in Metro Manila like Caloocan, Tondo, and Novaliches and instead went for those middle to lower class people, mostly from Paranaque, Valenzuela, Las Pinas, and Pasay. I would have totally loved the war against drugs campaign if it wasn't full of loopholes, the big problem is there are way too many corrupt cops scattered everywhere here in Manila.

It's only inevitable until people realize he's fucking up big time ever since he switched allegiance to China because it left us totally defenseless. Does Duterte seriously think China and Russia puts him up in a high regard?

Nigga please, walk through some of the more enriched neighbourhoods. It's filled to the brim with hatebeards and fur collars who hiss and w'allah at you constantly.

To imply there are no extremists scheming beneath the surface is just silly.

I love this madman

Your fully enriched neighborhood may be housing lots of muslim immigrants or refugees but it doesn't mean they are ISIS-affiliates, even if they're extremist. It's a fucking insult to the Netherlands considering that Netherlands build our windmills in some parts of our country.

>muh gibs
Defending your country from degeneracy is better in the long run

Says the one living in the developed country.

We're still fucked with over 70 billion dollar worth of debt which we accumulated over 30 years ago as a product of dictatorship that ruined the country to poverty. We need lots of aid that we can get from donors, do you think this kind of headstrong act to preserve pride will help the country feed its population? And besides, there are other ways to stop acts of degeneracy here in the Philippines. This is fucking ridiculous.

Says the fucking cuck who has ahmed's cock in his ass.

Name a single country in the past 30 years that has received a significant amount of aid and grown to prosperity. Then name all the countries in the same time frame that have received tons of aid and continued to be horrible shitholes with no improvement in sight. Easy mode: no African nations.

Duterte will be the hero of the white race, check 'em.

Japan and Germany

We need aid, as in a little bit of help to kickstart for our prosperity. Why do you assume we're going to have the country rely heavily on aid? And the aid offered by the EU also granted the Philippines with lower tariffs to export our products in EU, generating over 13 billion dollar worth in economy. Tell me why wouldn't you want that?