Clock boy btfo

nypost.com/2017/05/19/judge-tosses-clock-boy-discrimination-suit-against-school/

inb4 he becomes glock boy

i think he moved to quatar

solid kek

What a fucking joke that case is.

HAHAHA CLOCKMED LOSES AGAIN

His time is up?

Very islamabad

Probably judge white

I guess he bombed it.

they should sue clockmed for defamation

A reminder that the 'home built clock from scrap' was basically piece for piece a regular LED clock gutted & stuffed into a briefcase.
This kid legit a fag.

>The boy’s family has since moved to Qatar after accepting a foundation’s offer to pay for his education there
>still demands 15 million dollars for a 3 day suspension

sand people are all fucking jews

That's because they are similar people. They are both Semitic peoples.

Nice

>Remove the insides of a clock
>Put it in a brief case
>Claims he made it himself
>leftists praise him for being so smart

Somebody please post the clock boy suitcase picture caparison vs. real suitcase bomb.

They did for awhile. I think they moved back for some reason other than the lawsuits, though.

The whole thing was orchestrated by the kid's father. He thought this would be easy money, but didn't anticipate the school district & city not backing down.

>this is the clock liberals and kikes have been gushing over
he literally just stuck a circuit board in a fucking brief case holy shit

brown privilege

Because Qatar is a shithole.

I heard the clock boys sister did the same thing before and was suspended but it didnt blow up like that. Also obama is a fucking retard

It was pre-assembled too. He just put the pieces together like a model kit.

she literally said she wanted to blow up the school... kind of hard to put a positive spin on that

Another sign "pc culture " is on the way out

lol, good. Why does every fucking faggot libcuck do this kind of shit when there are actual brilliant scientists doing shit in America all the time that get absolutely no credit or recognition

Hope in son, I'll give you a ride.

they need to go the fuck back and die there then because im sick of seeing this little shitskins fagget face and i havent even in the last like 2 years

>He deserves 15 million
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

the whole thing was orchestrated by his sister
she was shooting for a narrative of "poor smart minority boy discriminated against"

Aw shiit

this little sandnigger mudshit's family are Qatari millionaires, his father is a Qatari politician and his sister works for CAIR, a propaganda organization which is Saudi Arabia's version of AIPAC.

>hey lets have Achmed build a cool clock and literally every period shout to his teacher and fellow students this thing that looks like a generic Hollywood movie bomb and then SHAME SHAME SHAME them

XD

Deport them all as undesirable. Revoke US citizenship if necessary.