If Islam is a shitty religion, how come INDONESIA

If Islam is a shitty religion, how come INDONESIA,
>the world's largest Muslim country
is doing perfectly fine?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2093819/terror-threats-acid-attacks-breakfast-indonesias-graft-busters
news.com.au/world/asia/indonesian-police-shoot-a-suspected-terrorist-after-an-attack-in-the-city-of-bandung-in-west-java/news-story/dafa84577d56406e9b7ec6dee69b7c60
baka.com.au/world/three-alleged-terrorists-shot-dead-in-indonesia-20161221-gtfvrg.html
en.tempo.co/read/news/2017/05/15/055875518/Gunfight-in-Poso-Kills-Two-Terrorists
benarnews.org/english/news/indonesian/Jemaah-Islamiyah-04282017174341.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1842GE
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-32748248
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/17/asia/gay-men-caning-indonesia-aceh/
loc.gov/law/help/apostasy/#indonesia
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/12/19/sydney-siege-gunman-man-haron-monis-shhouse-muslim-funeral-boss_n_6353388.html
snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/jailing-of-ahok-emboldens-hardliners-in-and-outside-of-indonesia-8839176
cbsnews.com/news/indonesia-men-sentenced-caning-gay-sex-muslim-shariah-court-aceh/
news.trust.org/item/20160725143529-udc98
time.com/3883558/indonesia-virginity-tests/
nytimes.com/2014/05/04/world/asia/indonesian-who-embraced-atheism-landed-in-prison.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=uXcVkBYo5SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

They don't

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Rampant deforestation of many islands already limited forests
>Rampant infighting between numerous ethnic groups
>Rampant Corruption
>Doing perfectly fine

Wasnt there a few incidents there not long back?!

>implying Indonesia's on fire
it's not.

Indonesia is a paradise on earth.

>pedophilia rampant
>people literally dying on the streets from either famine or disease"

OOOOH boy i sure do love me that great indonesian culture. Don't you know that pedophilia is part of their culture?

Get fucked leaf. Keep smoking weed and getting raped.

Indonesia isn't Arab, and they don't have sheep or goats.

I thought people can't go innawoods in indonesia because Jemaah Islamiyah will behead you

and you can't go to the beach because Jemaah Islamiyah will truck bomb you

Just two weeks ago they've sent a local(christian) politician to jail for blasphemy. He said that just because his opponent is muslim doesn't mean muslims have to vote for him.

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2093819/terror-threats-acid-attacks-breakfast-indonesias-graft-busters

news.com.au/world/asia/indonesian-police-shoot-a-suspected-terrorist-after-an-attack-in-the-city-of-bandung-in-west-java/news-story/dafa84577d56406e9b7ec6dee69b7c60

baka.com.au/world/three-alleged-terrorists-shot-dead-in-indonesia-20161221-gtfvrg.html

en.tempo.co/read/news/2017/05/15/055875518/Gunfight-in-Poso-Kills-Two-Terrorists

benarnews.org/english/news/indonesian/Jemaah-Islamiyah-04282017174341.html

Jeemah Islamiyah is perfectly fine for you??!

Found the paki.

Indonesia has terrorist attacks like every day
If you criticize Islam you go top jail, some important politician got arrested last week for it
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1842GE
>leaf

Weak national identity.

Islam IS a shitty religion that corrupts and degenerates people.

Imagine how quickly the Middle East would succumb to its inbred population if oil would run out tomorrow. It is literally the only reason why these countries are not shitholes they were throughout the ages.

Indonesia on the other hand has different things. Outside of oil reserves (which they have a lot of) they're sitting at one of the most important shipping routes in the entire world, have biggest zinc, tin and copper mines in the world, most of worlds gold comes from indonesia. Plus they're the biggest exporter of cocoa, pepper and rubber.

Now imagine what a powerhouse Indonesia would be if they were not following the pedo death cult of islam.

>Plus their flag is Poland inverted which gives them natural powers of butthurt.

These are Asian problems, not Muslim problems.

The real answer to OPs question is because the problems Arabs, not Muslims. They'd be just as shitty if they were atheist. Culture is a racial construct.

>Jemaah Islamiyah
lol, I thought that was a stereotypical name like "Jamal", looked it up, it's their local terrorist group. Why can't Islam get their crazies in check?

Because the Chinese merchants got them under their thumb.

Because the west didn't go there and prop up religious extremists to fight the communists.

The west created Muslim extremists.

Hey check out this one islamic country out of the 20. It's not completely crumbling just a little. See, Islam really is a religion of peace

Tbh Islam is a cancer, and there is retarded shit like Indonesian provinces caning gays just for being gay, but I think that Arabs are what make Islam even more terrible and terrorist-y, and at least Indonesia doesn't have any of them.

if i am handsome why sky is blue?

>west created Muslim extremists.
If it's that easy to create extremists, it's a problem with the religion.

Um what? i was in Indonesia at the start of the year and the country is fucked

L E A F
E
A
F

Christian Governor got jailed for blasphemy and two gay Indo men are about to get 80 lashes each. Not that I care any particular way, but Malaysia or Maldives or somewhere more stable choice have been the country you chose.

People like you should be publicly executed. Fight fire with fire.

>Indonesia
>Fine
Shut the fuck up, you fucking leaf. You have no fucking idea.

When are you going to kill yourself?

Because of Islam?
>capitalism.jpeg

there'd be a lot of american extremists if some cunts invaded and continually bombed you

>Rampant poverty
>Rampant corruption
>Islamic fundamentalism on the rise
>Terror attacks
>Christian govorner arrested for being Christian
>Weak economy propped up by bogan Aussie tourists who want to drink Bintang and fuck other bogan Aussie tourists

Indonesia is not in a good place. I give it less than 20 years for it to be seized by an Islamic dictatorship

>In the test, known as the "two-finger test", the doctor deduces the state of the hymen - a thin piece of membrane attached to the vaginal wall - and the size and so-called laxity of the vagina
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-32748248

>A Sharia court in Indonesia's conservative Aceh province sentenced two gay men to a public caning Wednesday.
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/17/asia/gay-men-caning-indonesia-aceh/

> The Code imposes a penalty of up to five years’ imprisonment for expressions or actions in public that have “the character of being at enmity with, abusing or staining a religion, adhered to in Indonesia” or are committed “with the intention to prevent a person to adhere [sic] to any religion based on the belief of the almighty God.” Either the Penal Code or a 1965 Presidential Decision on blasphemy could be used to prosecute someone for renouncing his or her religion.
>In addition to the blasphemy laws, Indonesia also has in place a targeted ban on proselytizing. In 2008, the government issued a ministerial decree specifically banning the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community from proselytizing
loc.gov/law/help/apostasy/#indonesia

first thing i see when i look up "indonesia"

Religion isn't the only problem.

No government stability and generally no stability in the region. The extremists already existed the west just allowed them to prosper. They were an ally at one time against the Russians and now we're dealing with the blowback.

There are such things as tamed Muslims. Examples: Tunisia, Lebanon, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Russian Muslims (except Chechens and Dagestanis), Albanian/Kosovar Muslims, Bulgarian Muslims, Ahmaddiya Muslims (basically Islam's answer to Mormonism) etc. Turkey were tamed until recently, and the Iranians and Afghans have been tamed in the past and, insha'allah, will be tamed again.

Arguably Indian Muslims are mostly tamed since it always seems to be the Hindus that lose their shit and gang rape people for not eating cow crap or some shit. Point being you never hear about Indian Muslims chimping.

Judging from this bloke

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/12/19/sydney-siege-gunman-man-haron-monis-shhouse-muslim-funeral-boss_n_6353388.html

Australian Muslims seem alright, but I'll defer to an actual Aussie's word on that.

It's doing perfectly fine for a medieval state.

olololol

True, but I'm talking about religious extremism. Compare the Bible to the Koran, the Koran gives a lot of leeway for extremists to fight in the name of the religion. Which is why terrorism goes along with Islam even in a peaceful country like Indonesia.

>Indonesia
>Doing fine
Pick one

to be fair to indonesia
its terrain is really hard to govern - the only reason it's allowed to exist
other powers looked at it and just nope'd off
a sizable chunk of indonesia is still ancap/ ancom

I responded here Christianity was made for peace, Islam was made for war. For example, Islam has polygamy which means a lot of unmarried men "conquesting". It goes back way before the US funded al qaeda.

Nationalist extremists generally just fight in their own country. Christian extremists, never heard of that.

Just like Afghanistan...

At least Muslims are trying to turn these countries into prosperous nations.

>For example, Islam has polygamy

Great example.

I guess the Mormon extremists are next.

>kek

HIDE YO WIVES!

Because they are now a bunch of inbred sand niggers.

The problem is more about Wahabiism than Islam. And it's not that Islam can't function, it's that Islam is a political ideology in disguise of a religion, designed solely for world domination. Islam is the mortal enemy of Freedom

Those aren't child brides.

snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp

Islam existed for a long time before it became the religion of hate/extremists.

You're absolutely correct in your comparison of wahhabism to Islam.

It's just more prevalent because there is big money behind it.

There isn't big money behind the crazies like David Koresh.

>Perfectly fine.

Are you retarded? They keep setting their forests on fire. Furthermore islam was imported there long ago. Why would a desert religion spawn suddenly in a tropical country surrounded by water.

It always was a religion of hate and extremism.
It just expressed itself in other ways and was not an influence on our world quite the same way.

They still use the same books and the same Hadiths.

>It always was a religion of hate and extremism.

This is debatable as most religions outside of the ones from the far east are shit and preach war/extremist ideals/ideas.

Because Indonesian Monarchs didn't know how to fight and Muslims merchants, rich from their spoils in India, offered help at one condition.
Convert infidel.

And they did the fuckers. They fucking did.

Who says they are perfectly fine?

Some gook said oh so awful things about Islam and he is set to face blasphemy charges.
His name is Basuki Tjahaja Purnama
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/jailing-of-ahok-emboldens-hardliners-in-and-outside-of-indonesia-8839176

cbsnews.com/news/indonesia-men-sentenced-caning-gay-sex-muslim-shariah-court-aceh/
Gays get torture as a punishment for being gay.

The same backwards thinking about women apply in Indonesia.
Women Fear reporting rape due to fear of blame.
news.trust.org/item/20160725143529-udc98
And a commission finds many laws written against against.
www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/indonesia-commission-finds-many-laws-that-discriminate-against-women/
Do you want to be in the Armed Forces? You have to take a virginity test.
time.com/3883558/indonesia-virginity-tests/

Atheists are punished for leaving Islam.
nytimes.com/2014/05/04/world/asia/indonesian-who-embraced-atheism-landed-in-prison.html?_r=0

Tell anyone who tells you this horseshit about Indonesia. Indonesia is just as fucked.

There are a million other examples in the Koran.

Mormonism is kinda shit. They stopped polygamy though.

Goblok indo

The worst part is they want to keep to desert traditions even though they're surrounded by water. It makes everything so fucked up even the fast food and all are halal jesus christ I cant get a bacon burger anywhere since wendy's left

This is not debatable that the violence found in the Qu'ran is prescriptive while the ones you find in the Old and New Testament are descriptive.

Everyone can preach hate towards an outgroup.
In only one religion it is prescribed to do so.
Maybe Judaism too but I doubt it. At least not with the Torah alone.

I think we've gotten off topic.

The actual problem with Islam is the west using them as a proxy tool to fight the Russians and we just assumed they'd go away after we were done with them.

They didn't.

>implying post-2012-Sup Forums isn't in agreement with all of that.

Nice proxy Abdel-Aziz al Sarsour.

oops, wrong one

>it's not
Yet.

Because they're far away from this guy's country.

Indonesia is a fucking hell hole

Not an argument.

Islam has always been aggressive. It's why Christians fought the crusades, to stop the invasion.

Your argument seems to be simply "but Islam is the religion of peace"

That's just their culture. You're being ignorant and you're everything thats wrong with the world.

Fucking newfags.

> Indian muslims tamed
>You dont hear indian muslims chimping
Well they have damaged our soceity a lot because of many people hate them. The are usually the ones who harass women or speak derogatory comments about women in public. They are the poorest of people in india and neglect western education deliberately(many do) and then whine about government ignoring them and making their lives shit when in fact its already shit

Who said that I approve? I am an atheist, I want Saudi Arabia fucking glassed, starting with Mecca.

I just hope Trump sends Seal Team Six to get me out. I wanna own a brewery in Texas.

they all live on the beach

Kill yourself, go back to whatever commie hell hole you came from, faggot.

can't they just go to Pakistan?

>Well they have damaged our soceity a lot because of many people hate them. The are usually the ones who harass women or speak derogatory comments about women in public.

Sounds like Indians generally 2bh.

Serious question, why the fuck do you people stare so much? You have got to be the creepiest, rape-iest population on the planet.

>whine about government ignoring them and making their lives shit when in fact its already shit

Aren't Indian Muslims the only Indians who don't defecate in the streets?

>Your argument seems to be simply "but Islam is the religion of peace"

Nope sorry if it came out that way.

I just think they were a tool the US government used to their benefit and now they've created a mess in the entire region.

I blame our government before I blame the religion.

I know I'll probably catch flack because this is new Sup Forums now for talking shit about the government but whatever.

Jesus, living in Saudi Arabia as an atheist must be atrocious.

Well they dont want to because the politicians there wont give them any grass to feed on. The current government had been under the impression of being anti islamic but other politicians have used them and given them immoral benefits for their own gains

Slightly off topic,
but what's it like being atheist in Saudi Arabia?

Maybe piracy is more profitable than expected. Also rape is legal there, therefore most men have happy lives.

You really are rubbing Islam up the right way tho.

Watch this. Pious muslims say that 17 times a day.
If you need more, just read the Qu'ran and the Hadiths:
www.quran.com
www.sunna.com

Here's the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=uXcVkBYo5SI

>creepiest stare
well its just because of thier looks. even i feel uncomfortable in public
>rapiest stare
dunno sad that you met such people .
>defecate in streets
well never heard of such facts. they are the poorest so i bet even they do. The current government has actually increased plans for building public toilets as well encourage building toilets in village houses(yes thats happening inb4 India is a shithole) but the muslims are ignoring the efforts as they feel the government is antiislamic

>where are the other 71 virgins?

Talk about edgy!

If no one know, no one cares, government doesn't give a shit unless you go public, they got bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Don't want to watch religious people speak.

I'm atheist and abhor 90% of religions including Islam.

I thought the gay guys in Indonesia would love public floggings?

islam = cancer

the truth is not in it...... allah is a false god perpetrated by a false prophet, may he be cursed

If that's the way one becomes more enlightened then no wonder burgers really are bright people.

They're not arab and are more moderate.

It isn't.
Just recently I read that they're trying to purge the country from Christians.
Most people there are poor and uneducated, and sharia will ensure it stays that way.

It's a pity because indo diaspora is pretty based and nationalist.

islam is a satanic cult

>more moderate
Yeah criticising islam and getting jailed for it is the definition of being 'more moderate'?

Come on m8

Because killing jews, fags, and feminists isn't a half bad idea.
But fuck my life if I ever kiss sand 5 times a day praying to fucking goat fucker who was covered in giz all day.

Do they let tourists do this? It looks kind of fun, Like the biggest mosh pit ever, but instead of rocking, you're praying.

I won't become enlightened listening to low IQ religious demagogues talk about their fantasies.

God I hate leafs
Fuck you