What do people have against people with red hair?

what do people have against people with red hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4jaJ9YLpi0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They tend to get bullied a lot, which either makes them a complete cuck or based as fuck.

The women are all coalburners and you barely even see ginger men outside of remote scottish/irish villages.

You raise an interesting point what is it with women with red hair being fat and fucking niggers so often?

Is that the tall beure from that 70's show?

God tier:
>blonde

OK tier:
>brown
>red

Subhuman tier:
>black

Shit.
I never thought about it that way.
I have to some extent, where for over a year, or longer, Trump slammed the media and this is their retaliation.
It's like they make up a damaging story, run it with no sources and find someone to corroborate what they made up now.

I had never put into perspective "the feelings" media personalities might have when the President basically says their tried and practiced occupation is boiled down to peddling false narratives. He's been calling an entire industry of people worthless and those people have been practicing for the majority of their lives to be recognized as being a part of that industry.
It must feel the same way for all of the disenfranchised youths that have tens of thousands in debt to get degrees only to become service workers because the economy doesn't need them to do what they tried to do. Granted their degrees were scams and useless in the first place but you can understand why they act out the way they do at least.

Interesting.

No idea what makes them do it.

Most are probably not fully ginger anyway, both your parents need to have both mutations each for you to get the different melanin.

Otherwise you get weird light brown/ strawberry blonde colours.

I publicly make them look bad, while secretly I absolutely love them.
The more men hate and avoid them, the more of them will be single, and availabe for me.

People say things about here all the time that i just dont get. Theres fucking loads of gingers round here. In england apparently.

I have my dick against red head girls

Well we were there originally so it's not weird that wakes is full of Celtic trash. We are a slurry people with potent seed.

ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF CELTIC FARMING

They are too White.

I hope russia invades you first

Personally I quite like red hair, its a rare European trait and should be carried with pride. The reason they are hated in popular culture is because of the (((diversity))) narrative and to kill off the Celtic people to destroy any sense of cultural identity.

Britons have brown hair lad.

Gingers are the first gaels, current theory is that they came from finland/russia and crossed over to what is now scotland/ireland.

I hope so too, I hear they have quite a few qt redheads over there.

A boner

Nothing at all. Red hair is sexy as fuck. I'm marrying a girl with red hair next year.

Pic related

It's not necessarily a European trait. Pharaos have been found with red hair.

these, its becoming rarer and rarer even without accounting for the """"""""""refugees""""""""""

Red headed people are potentially aliens, from mars, who were part of the Atlantean era and world. Beware !

Its disgustingly white. Fuck white people. Gingers have no souls.

So have jews, however the european version is a seperate mutation, which also causes pheomelanin instead of eumelanin, which means they don't tan.

>tdw you're heterogeneous for brown hair and want to reproduce with a red head to make strawberry blonde babies but afraid to risk the tragedy of creating more brunette girls

redheads are my kryptonite

I can't really see how that could be the case since almost all gingers in the British Isles are of haplogroup R1b meaning they migrated from Spain and France and developed red hair as part of the founder effect when a small group of people interbreed and cause genetic mutations. Red hair is believed to be one of these hereditary genetic mutations.

>Implying the Pharaohs weren't Europeans

In many Mediterranean cultures red hair was seen as a divine trait, so keep in mind it could be BS

>Pharaos have been found with red hair.

Pharaohs were white.. Back in the day, we whites were pharaohs. Think about that.

Redheads are either very attractive or very unattractive.

5there are no OK redheads

>Subhuman tier:
>>black

Raven beauties are GOAT

It's like with the jews. Evolution just programs you to be sceptical of these things.

WE

>blonde
only if they tanned or dark skin

this

They love BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=K4jaJ9YLpi0

looks absolutely nothing like her

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEE

>what do people have against people with red hair?

Redheads are the best bloodline...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim