DA FUK IS IN DA BOX???

DA FUK IS IN DA BOX???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's on top?

so many spiders

What direction do people in mecca pray?

I DONNO, ARE DEEZ MUZLIM HIGH AF

According to the muslims god sitting in this shit

It's an apple store

you just need to look at OP's pic and you'd know

a rock that fell from space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

whatever is it, bomb it

a goat in lingerie

i wonder if it's allowed to pray in exactly the other way. that way your prayer will go around the earth and still reach the black box of inbred magic.

are muzzies flat earthers?

hehe

god must be air conditioned

Foreskins

Just some pottery.

Kebabs

It's an old watering hole.

Really it is.

Why doesn't we bomb the shit out of it? No Stone no more praying.

That'd be kicking a hornet's nest, user.

nothing really interesting inside, there is video of it on the interwebz

water reservoir that lets the water flow off when it rains.
this.
there isn't really anything special about the kaaba itself. its more about the actual location, the black stone, and the well close to it.

I meteorite fell out of the sky and these arabs decided to worship it.

Nice quads my british amigo

your digits speak the truth, but destroying it wouldn't do much; its been wrecked a few times. they just rebuild it.

lol no like I said its the location that matters. muslims are still going to pray in the same direction. the kaaba has been destroyed and rebuilt multiple times throughout history.

quints of truth. hire some former IRA to do it

Jewish spirit

They will probably all shut down like some hivemind.

Why though? It was a pagan trading area and the rock was a pagan symbol as well. Wouldn't it have been better to go where Muhammad had his visions and shit like that? Or is that just impossible in a desert.

i heard if you bury pigs under the land they cant build anything there . so if we bomb the shit out of it and just spread bacon on the site very where. They no longer can pray to it ad they can rebuild it.

Islamic Republican Army?

Someone with good photoshop skills needs to replace those little symbols on the walls with jew stars. and then just post that shit everywhere

fucking leaf, stop spreading bullshit. The stone is in the corner from outside the kaaba. And looks like... er...

Muslims stole the concept of the hijab, The shapes of the mosques. Pretty much it's a copy of christianity and christianity is a copy of judaism

What is the function of the black rock? I do not understand its purpose.

The Blackstone is the right hand of Allah on earth

nothing, they all have been duped

The location of the kaaba was considered holy before Islam even existed because it was (supposedly) built by Abraham and his son Ishmael, Abraham being considered in Islam to be the first person to "enlighten" people about the concept of a monotheistic god. Muslims believe that all followers of the three abrahamic religions worship the same god and are directly derivative of Abraham's teachings.
The paganism around the Kaaba is consisdered to have been started by Arabs centuries after it was built and is considered a desecration of it.

Arabs thinks its a holy stuff not relevant to Islam

>That'd be kicking a hornet's nest, user.

implying hornets aren't already pissed and trying to sting the fuck out of everybody

Nuffin. Thats just a big box made by a ew

Islam is inspired by Judaism, Christianity, Arabic culture during the 7th century, and perhaps Zoroastrianism.

You don't understand the concept of islam. No fixation to material things that would drift you away from ""god"". Saudis have no interest to preserve anything. Even that fucking stone is not important actually, there is absolutely no reason for them to touch it. Some important muslim guy (dunno who) said some bs like "I know you are just simple stone, and if prophet hadn't touched you I woundn't do it as well."

It was a meteorite and the center of an old religion that was later amalgamated by Islam and Muhammad.

It's an old watering hole

It's made of brick on the outside and covered in a black cover

>The paganism around the Kaaba is consisdered to have been started by Arabs centuries after it was built and is considered a desecration of it.
By who lol, majority of Muslims are "desecrating" it then

Mohammed was a child-raping bandit but he was good at PR. The rock is stolen from pagans and the box is a "fuck you" to the people who used to worship other things, there. Christianity used to do the same things, bulldozing pagan sites and then building churches over them.

>not relevant to Islam
lol no. the black stone is perhaps the most holy object in all of Islam regardless of whether they're Arabs or not. They literally believe that it's a stone sent down from heaven to abraham when he built the kaaba. It's been considered holy by arabs throughout all of history and then Muslims in general when Islam became a thing and started spreading.

Gweneth paltrows head

But what does it do? Or what do they do to it? How does one interact with this black rock? To me it appears to be non-functional for industrial purposes and therefore worthless. Perhaps it should be removed so that these primitive people can spend their time more productively.

>
There is actually no purpose for it in islam. They preache it because the""prophet"" touched it. This attitude of preaching (non-living) things is strictly gainst the concept of islam though. Kek

I was just telling it how it is from a Muslim perspective to deliver a point to you, not me stating my opinion. What is considered "desecration" is relative to what you believe is the "true religion".

say no more senpai

It's worship of Xenu, who is locked inside his electrified cubed cage on another Planet.

It was all just a trick to Middle Eastern people getting them to worship Xenu, this is the truth

"Theres a bomb in your box"

So the rock is a sacred object worthy of veneration because it was touched by their prophet? How incredibly primitive.

You d realize when you die there is not god to see/meet?
It is just lights out.
Dreamless sleep like you memory before you were born.

Xoraczzptic mind control unit, serial number 5156498756, emitting religion op peace mind waves. When it has fulfilled it's purpose, the thriving tool users of this planet will have self-destructed and the planet will be ready for settlement by peace loving Xoraczzptic people from planet Drqxcicc.

I know, I should have proxd and used a leaf or southern cross for this post. But it's a grey saturday afternoon, and I'm feeling lazy

The man

Originally yes, that rock was part of original kaaba and used by muhammad to build the new kaaba, so he had to tocuh it. Later thay added a fairy tale that the stone was delivered by archan Gabriel to sound it more cool.

A super computer.

An ancient meteorite the pagans worshipped, a Crusader pissed on, and a autistic muslim shat on

Muhammed added it to his false religion to speed up the conversion of the pagans in the area

glad to see not everyone is too lazy to wear a leaf for a post like this.

Bears are actually pretty afraid of cats, especially NA black bears who are usually quite timid

Hmm needs another 2 hours in mspaint

Checked

We cats don't take kindly to them black ones around here.

I'm always fascinated that the inside of their sacred cube they worship five times every day just looks like a YMCA waiting area

uunderrated

swine my brother.

the pottery looks like spittoons.

The evidence contradicts both you and Islam - Jesus demonstrated he was God many times. Even non-Christian Roman historians reported his largest works like the darkness and earthquake while he was on the cross

something good

A jew inside laughing his ass off.

a rock. it's an image of satan, which is why moslems can be said to worship the devil.

the fuck you from?

how pathetic pol could be !

It teleports you to the end of time where you can talk with a magical genie who will grant you an eternal life of misery.

isn't ISIS wants to destroy it?

I've read Saudi Arabia systematically degenerates Muslim shrines, while pretending they are pure and shiet. Iran wants to destroy it for a reason, eh?

Sri Lanka.

>DA FUK IS IN DA BOX??

my mixtape

Ayy lmao.

The inside of that thing is hideous. I like how norse, buddhist, inca, and pretty much every other civilization has religious temples that are casually more beautiful and regal. Even those shinto penis temples in Japan.

A good target for a Nuke.

"World vs Islam"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/