How does Sup Forums feel about Trump receiving a medal from my country's King?

How does Sup Forums feel about Trump receiving a medal from my country's King?

It must be a fantastic honor for him and I'm sure you're all proud of his diplomatic skills, hell, I'm happy that he's strengthening the alliance between Saudi Arabia and the USA, our economies will both boom beyond imagination.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/middleeast/donald-trump-saudi-arabia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Thing is... I find it strange that Trump criticized Obama for doing it in the past, but oh well!

*Achievement unlocked*

Does he get to nuke people now?

Nuke Iran, then we'll achieve world peace. Well, almost, I don't want him to send a nuke to North Korea and accidentally hit South Korea instead, leave that for Pence to do.

What if the medal has a listening device in it?

>Accepting a medal
>Bowing

Pick one

He isn't bowing, faggot. Go throw yourself off a roof.

Don't worry, we don't need to install a listening device onto the medal like we did with Obama, he'll rant about everything we need to know on twitter anyway.

No. I'm disgusted that we would accept anything other than the Saudi King's head.

Haha, thats topical.

Yet here you are, filling your car with our oil while ranting on the net about those gosh darn Sauds, maybe you should invest in a Nissan Leaf or an electric scooter instead?

Isn't Sup Forums deemed haram in Camel Fuckistan?

Saudi you get an honorary banter medal from me. Keep it up

Thanks, 'murican user, I'll honor you by buying another Ford.

Not really, they've always been linked. Allowing someone else to be in that position is an implicit sign of trust and submission. That's why Napoleon snatched the crown away and crowned himself.

Americans don't use Saudi oil, China and Europe do. Get it right

I don't have any real issues with the west having good relationships with the KSA

The majority of the oil we use is our own and the majority of the imported oil we use is from Canada and central America.

Exactly, that's why I'm even willing to see a diplomatic unity between Palestine and Israel and giving each of them equal amounts of land, the violence and apartheid have gone long enough and finger-pointing won't do us much good.

>Ford

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying I'll waste money on a shitty Bimmer
At least Fords don't break down within 2 years.

You Saudis drill for more than just oil.

There's a lot of American cars there, right?

>filling your car with our oil

Only for 3-5 more years and after that we only use oil for legos.

Yes, tons. There are so many Tahoes, Yukons, Taurses, F-150s, Sierras, Challengers, Chargers, Impalas, etc.

Toyota and Hyundai are dominating the compact sedan market and the mid-size sedan market, Lexus takes control of the luxury market with Mercedes and Porsche, but nobody compares to the American dominance of SUVs and trucks and full-size sedans.

Cadillac needs to get its shit together though, I want to see more Escalades and ATSes on the road.

Isn't that the exact same thing people said when the Prius first appeared? Hell, people said that as well when Tesla was founded.

Yeah that would be an ideal solution for the issue.

Tell me how is life in the KSA? I have always been interested in Arabia ever since reading Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Only leftist faggots are mad. They will always be mad though. That's because they are the biggest faggots in the world.

Happy to have our president not be snubbed across the world. obama was a joke. SA and China saw right thru barry's BS.

What is the medal for?

only good saudi is dead saudi. Remove kebab now.

It's not as bad people make it seem, but we really need to improve on our civil liberties to be on the same level as other Gulf countries. If you're interested in visiting an Arabian country that is both modern and traditional that's affordable to visit, I suggest Kuwait, it's an amazing country.

Boeing down because you are too tall gift a short dude to put a medal on your neck is different than bowing to suck a dick.

Not bombing them.

Fake news.

Based new greatest ally :DDD

>friendship ended with syria, now Saudia Arabia is my friend

Saudis did 9/11 and now Trump says that they're best buddies. *chukle*

>Thinking your desert shithole is appealing to tourists when they can go to New Zealand

Off by one

A welcoming gift, it's as simple as that.
>inb4 "fake news"

nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/middleeast/donald-trump-saudi-arabia.html

What are Riyadh and Jeddah like?

>P-please c-come visit by beautiful country

he's just playing 4d chess guys

The world's natural resources couldn't have ended in a worse place
Very annoying that by sheer luck these shitskins can be incredibly wealthy

I don't live in either of those cities, but Jeddah and Riyadh are easily our two most luxurious cities and have the best restaurants and entertainment, I definitely recommend Jeddah if you wanna visit Saudi Arabia.

>what is Jizan

>Australia
>literally 70% venomous spiders and snakes
>even platypuses are venomous

What does the medal signify or grant?

it'll boom alright...

No wonder Islam is so barbaric. The hellscape looks like Mordor

Yes, Jizan is the most beautiful agricultural area in the country, I adore the views so much.

Just a welcoming gift, user, basically a sign of respect from a king to a foreigner.

Getting a medal from a cereal box is a greater honor.

Make sure its a new GT40

2scary4me

Swag

AMERICA WINS AGAIN

Abu, are we the baddies?

Ooh shiny things

I cannot imagine living in a brown, arid shithole like that.

Much better.

>Implying Mecca is a tourist destination

Melania refused to wear a hijab and she looked smoking hot doing so.

>what is Arizona

>our economies will both boom beyond imagination.
Not if Democrats have anything to say about it.

If I were to visit Saudi Arabia as a tourist, would I be allowed to watch beheadings and floggings?

nice proxy,kike

At least the saudibros keep their females in check. Unlike us americucks

Ah yes, the Mojave "Desert"

FUCKING REKT! SAUDIS BRINGING THE BANTZ!

Which is fine, American women who are living her can go around without wearing a hijab and no one says anything.

In fact, we have dozens of dozens of compounds that are built and designed by American contractors to resemble real houses and neighborhoods from America.

is this true? because that would be pretty cool

>How does Sup Forums feel about Trump receiving a medal from my country's King?
well deserved, give him more

this was taken in a park during the 2013 Flower Festival.

My cousin was a doctor for a Saudi royal and talked about this. Pretty cool.

Here's a bird's eye view of the biggest Aramco complex in the Eastern province.

No niggers, i like what you're doing there Faisal.

Oh, and women can get their license and drive here. I know, I know, they can't drive anywhere else, but I really do hope it becomes legal for them in the near future.

You should probably stop executing gays too.

inb4 flame

Was this gay picture taken before or after their 9/11 project?

I mean, sure, I do want that to stop as well, but we aren't the only country that does that shit.

Bush is speaking to the late King Abdullah, so in your terms, "after".

To be honest it's an honor to receive a medal from anyone so good for him