Colonialism

Colonialism is the only way to save Africa. Things got considerably worst after decolonisation.

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I
google.ch/amp/dailypost.ng/2016/08/19/lagos-third-worst-city-live-economist/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll probably use it as an excuse for them all to come to the parent country of the colonial nation

These people cannot operate a civilization on their own. Their natural state is tribalism and foraging for food in a communal governance.

Leave them be. Africa is slowly reverting back to it's natural state, just like they always wanted.

its like when the romans left britain.

they'll be okay it just takes time.

hey, that's racist!

Can shills evolve?

>Their natural state is tribalism

Yes, and it doesn't work but for some reason more than half of Sup Forums thinks tribalism is a good idea for the greatest country in the world.

>its like when the romans left Britain.

Indeed, it is.

It's undeniable things got considerably worst after the Europeans left.

Just look at what African cities used to look like in the 60s and 70s and what they look like now.

It's revolting.

I guess there's a reason why most of the older Africans I've met are somewhat nostalgic for colonial times.

it doesn't work in the way that a white man would expect. you can't have an economy, law and order, sustain a population, things like that. it's pure savagery but it's the only way niggers can exist.

the chinese chinks are moving in, let them take over and breed with the nigs.

its the perfect population solution.

you'll end up with an ugly as fuck mixed race; wide flat faces with thick lips, half chink eyes, and ultra wide flat noses, and they'll be the color of baby diarrhea, yellowish brown.

no race outside of that will want to breed with them, and since they have chink + nig IQ, they'll now have a semi-average intellect and will actually accomplish shit for themselves.

If we stop giving Arica money to buy rice from the Chinese, the problem will solve itself.

As long as there's niggers in Africa, there's no saving Africa

500 YEARS

we should conquer them again, kill the agressive ones and let the calm one's breed .

Only thing that will save africa is deportation if africans.

Grwn the 600 million or so ssa population and toss them in india, asia and elsewhere, then grant lands to farmers and populate the land build the cities, farms, schools, infastructure, factories, housings, hospitals etc..

No. Ultramar told me everything I need to know about niggers. Ingrateful retarded genetic dead ends who deserve only a boot stomping their heads onto the dirt.

The only way for Africa to progress forward is with immense human suffering

> let them take over

But we were there for 500 years!

We built their cities, their hospitals and universities. We modernised the economy and taught them our language.

We invested heavily in those countries. My family lived in Africa their whole life, my fellow countrymen died for those territories in wars. They were part of Portugal.

It's revolting that it all went to hell.

Should have remob afro you paid price

YES, BUT CHINA WILL DO IT THIS TIME

Chinks are disgusting too

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

>Colonialism is the only way to save Africa.
If you're so concerned about the well-being of Africans, why not let them into Europe?

Windhoek, Namibia

Every time I think about it I feel like crying.

We traded our empire for jeans and snickers.
Fucking Americans, they financed the liberation movements and bought off our elites by giving them gadgets and other meaningless shit.

Look at us now... What the hell happened?

It would be nice to colonize Africa again and build some comfy resorts by the ocean--unfortunately we cant drag niggers into civilization by force.
Africans have evolved in a climate where there is no punishment for laziness, as you can sleep outside a night without a shelter, they have so much melanin that there isnt even really a reason for a house, the food grows year round, and there is always an abundance of resources.
When whites moved through the caucauses and into a harsh snowy climate, there was no room for error--you had to adapt to the climate.

We could withdraw food aid and let the dumbest starve to death. As it stands, We're feeding them so that the dumbest can breed like rabbits so that there are more dumb ones to feed so that they can breed like rabbits...

We're contributing to African Idiocracy by feeding them.

Libreville, Gabon

He said Africa, not Africans. We built a lot of it from zero, I want that land back.

Makes me angry

>gee, that man gets sick alot and struggles to maintain his health.
>i should invite him into my home. that surely is the best solution for my safety.

This is a city in Africa that is mostly British.

Lagos, Nigeria

Angola was 481,000 sq miles, double iberian peninsula should have just grabbed all africans and tossed them in south east asia, angola was portuguese land for 500 years..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I

Thank you for dispelling the rumours Sup Forums likes to create.

Africa is a stable and prosperous continent with a bad reputation that is pushed by western media and (((charities))).

“Each tribe or band shall have the right to posses, occupy, and use the reserve allotted to it, as long as grass shall grow and water run, and the reserves shall be their own property like their horses and cattle.”

Colonialism didn't saved the Native americans.

Not even when it was bound by law.

>Illustration
D'OH!

>they have so much melanin that there isnt even really a reason for a house

kek

What's your point leaf?

These places are shitholes compared to what they used to be.

War, poverty, genocide, lack of infrastructures, etc.

Africa will never be what it was once. Look at Rhodesia, Senegal, Moambique, Zanzibar, Algeria, these countries will never be what they once were.

Even from a progressive standpoint, this is simply impossible. Africa is going to surpass Asia in population quite soon, so if the maximum amount of immigration a european nation can support yearly is 200,000-1 million absloute max, then a mass migration of billions would only result in chaos and collapse.
Leftist economics like the welfare state and benefits only worked in a homogenous closed off setting, immigration allows corporations to bypass the worker unions and get away with even lower wages as there is now a labor shortage.

Meant for

Many parts of Africa are stable and prosperous. Many aren't. It's a big continent.

The thinking used by the OP is intellectually dishonest and based on old, outdated perceptions.

lol, its like niggers constantly talk about muh melanin like its some sort of super power. All it does is stunt evolution.

Or we could just kill all noneuropeans and split the Land, the world is rightfully european.

>"Africa is poor because white people took all their stuff!"

>be African
>live in mudhut
>father died at the ripe old age of 32
>baby #8 died today because starvation, corpse is eaten by a jackal
>that's okay, I'll just make another six more
>one day, strange wooden objects suddenly appear on the seas
>they disgorge pale human creatures who immediately begin building structures and farming
>shriek in abject horror as the pale humans arrive at my village; they want me to actually do things besides lay in my hut all day and fuck
>be wholly terrified as the pale humans use their magic to create food for me to eat, sturdy non-hut structures for me to live in, medicine to keep my brood from dying, electricity so I can see the jackals at night, stone paths for me to walk on so I won't step on snakes, and magic tomes in large buildings which they say will teach me and my kin how to utilize their magic and do the same
>people now die in their beds at age 75 instead of being consumed by wild beasts
>find all of this wholly unacceptable, I enjoyed living in my hut and feeding my kids to animals
>one day, more pale humans arrive, except they have curly hair and large noses
>"You don't need to farm or work," says a beak-creature. "The pale humans stole your magic juju which permitted you the power to be ignorant and starve! They're witches and you must destroy them! Make sure you have sex with their daughters, though!"
>the beak-creatures then take all the money out of my pockets and leave to a far-away land called Izz-uh-rull or something, but I believe them
>gather up my kin and shriek, then burn down all the things built by the pale humans
>eventually the pale humans finally have enough of my actions and leave
>go back to my happy life of rape and sleeping all day
>die at age 32

>Prove me wrong
b- but ure right

kek, this is supposed to be an anti-Trump image but I like it.

pic related is my city in Canada. 1890's vs now.

I grew up in Kenya with mostly whites and it was pretty cozy despite all the kaffirs around. A lot of crime but you can get by without it if you're careful. Miss it but I don't think I'll ever have the chance to live there again. The school I went to was absolutely top-notch though and I doubt there's a better one in the world(not even joking)

I always see niggers posting pictures like this. Its a fucking rendering for something that will never happen. Even if Africa does manage to build a nice city, it will be done by asians and whites, and blacks wouldnt have a part in it other than the money.

Half of Lagos population lives in slums. Maybe Post some of those pictures too
google.ch/amp/dailypost.ng/2016/08/19/lagos-third-worst-city-live-economist/amp/

lol german dreams about le libersarium, you ain't gona kill anyone, occupied non country

A track some shit apartments and slums

Really activated my almonds

>Colonialism is the only way to save Africa.
African countries should import 'smart' sperm, and hybridize themselves, so their offspring will acquire bigger and better brains. Eutelegenisis, basically.

>Many parts of Africa are stable and prosperous.
the parts where the chinese bribed local officials with superficial mega-projects.

They were a French colony, and from this picture you can see what whites built and what niggers built.

>He said Africa, not Africans.
I doubt that he's talking about "saving" an inanimate object. To "save" does not mean to keep a given thing in one's possession.
>>i should invite him into my home. that surely is the best solution for my safety.
>what are precautions
they're not radioactive. also, is colonialism necessarily safe for the colonist?

How would you even split the land? Only a handful of Europeans actually had vast colonial empires.

Sure, why don't you show me some data to back up your argument? Let's compare how most of these countries were doing in the 1960s and how they're doing now.

Let's see what their cities looked like then and what they look like now, let's see how the economy is doing, let's see how democratic most of these 'modern african states' are? Let's compare how much Europeans invested in Africa and compare it to how much it is being invested nowadays by the ruthless, corrupt and barbaric dictators backed by the US which are now ruling oveer Africa.

The Americans and the Soviets financed liberation movements following WWII because they wanted to undermine European influence.

Is there a link with a lot more of these pictures?

It's interesting seeing Africa back then, I've never seen what it used to be like. It looks beautiful

if that other thread about china is true, they just might do it. seems like they figured out what the europeans didnt. If you are the only one with power and are the only one that knows how to keep the machine running, when you leave there will be no structure and know how to maintain it. china seems to be educating thousands of africans to become the new elite class to run things. upgrade the infrastructure, give people jobs, have smart africans sympathetic to china, then wait for their society to stratify as money enters their economy, and become the primary trading partner to a thriving economy. bam neo-colonialism 2.0.

If youre not for repopulation and deportation i dont know what the fuck is the purpose of taking angola, mixing will lower portugal.

Thanks for the kek, have a free pepe

Half of this image is computer generated, look closely at the stadium and nice buildings, it's fake

Literally a computerized projection

>Not even a good one
>Probably to beg for investment and aid
>Still has slums
Top kek

Extermination is the best way to save Africa. Things get considerably worse with niggers.

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

You're right. Top kek.

Fucking leafs, every single time...

That's Luanda in the 1960s, it looked like a beautiful mediterranean city. We put a lot of care into it, only for the niggers to ruin it with (((independence))).

>a mass migration of billions would only result in chaos and collapse.
>referencing an imaginary straw-man situation that even africans and "cucked" pro-immigration Christian would be against out of concern for the africans themselves

So you're saying that trade and investment helps economic development? Especially in a region whose natural resources were depleted by colonialism that funneled local wealth into European economies?

Niggers (and abos maybe) are like the only human races were they to die nothing of value was lost.

We like to talk shot about sand niggers but at least they contributed something to humanity unlike this muh dick, muh peanut butter chimps

Youre retarded, deportation from cobquered lands and banning of mixing yes but murder if innocents is unholy.

this response was for you: i forgot to (you) you, forgive me

Se a baía de Luanda parecia uma cidade mediterrânica, a baía de Lourenço Marques era uma autêntica cidade moderna que fazia lembrar as cidades Americanas.

Já fomos um grande país do Minho a Timor...

Tearing down traditional architecture should be a crime.

>So you're saying that trade and investment helps economic development?
are you retarted ? they bribe them; "give us mining rights and we will give you 100 million us dollars in your private account in switserland, and build a oversized soccerstadium to make you more popular. meanwhile no sensible investment is done

>all modern african states are run by dictators
>all modern african cities are in decline
>nobody is investing in african economic development

How about you back up yours?

The niggers around here mostly hang out at Chevron or Shell because better begging and thieving opportunities.

There was probably many other human races, but africans somehow survived because of the gibs.

The cities are somewhat prosperous, especially in Nigeria, Botswana and Namibia. But the rural area (remember, they're pre-industrial societies, so most people live out there) are hellholes.

Imagine one giant overpopulated Indian reservation but with no police or army.

(((modernism)))

don't worry alphonso, chinks would colonize Africa, you just stay irrelevant.

I have been to Nigeria. I assure you this is not what I saw...

Where are you getting the pictures and is there a website I can go to, to see more?

Because prairie niggers sold their land for shiny beads and couldn't stop brutally murdering one another

checked
reality is racist

Wow user you sure showed us what gabon would look like in a simulated reality

>breeding the niggers of asia with actual niggers
Yeah, that's gonna work out great user

Just googled images

That's quite aggro, anão

Are there really no black countries or cities that are successful good places to live in that has not been helped or influenced by white or Asians?

Tell me about it.
>before

Give us back Goa, Damão and Diu. They were ours for 500 YEARS.

send your armada alphonso or better we can send your mongrels back to you.

>after
(though it was a parking lot before that)

Fuck niggers, white people can colonise my country.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

At least we didn't take niggers to India like we did in the Americas.