Thoughts on based black guys, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on based black guys, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tallahfortrump/status/791826377397841920
discord.gg/9RvxBsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fine as long as they don't reproduce.

FUCKING. BASED.

Useful.

Slightly better than the usual negroes.

They dont exist, and you're a cuck

he is real red pill haha praise KEK
hope more people like this in kekistan haeh..t

Based. Even more based if they marry another black girl & not a white woman.

There's this theory going around reddit that about 10,000 years ago the negroid race split into 2 sub races, black men and niggers.

>he has a PJW t-shirt.

Keep em the fuck off my property and MAYBE I won't kill all of them

They won't be asked their political opinions on the day of the rope.

>Thoughts on based black guys, Sup Forums?
democrats are the real racists

LOL BASED BLACK MAN XD

So much for the tolerant left

IMAJEN MOI SHAHCK

I'd like them to breed my wife. She really can't get enough BBC!

two types of black people
the majority, which are niggers
a small minority which are cool as fuck and easy to make friends with. typically this minority enjoys anime, final fantasy, is conservative, has interesting points of view and is funny as fuck.

based black people will be spared on the day of the rope

FUCKING BASED

Unironically this. Smelly niggers need to stay away from white women. But le based black man wearing a MAGA cap is more than welcome to live in our countries and destroy our ancient bloodlines!

BASED!

OH MY GOD THATS FUCKING BASED. HES WEARING A FUCKING TRUMP HAT THATS SO BASED. GOD SWEET. HAHA I FUCKING LOVE BLACK PEOPLE

Fucking based! Democrats are the REAL racists!

GETTHE FUCK OFFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING T_D RETARD

This black man has a higher iq than you'll ever have

There might be more idiot blacks than whites but there are still plenty of idiot whites

>OH NO A FUCKING NIGGER IS RIGHT WING??? MADDD!!!!
>WAAA WHY ALL NIGGERS VOTE LEFT WING :((((((((??????
Ethnic nationalists are fucking retarded, their ideology is fucking retarded, their retarded ideology is non viable, nobody in the real world politics takes seriously MUH CUMSKIN autism politics, that retarded ideology cannot exist beyond a keyboard.
If a non-white wants to be right let him be you autistic dumbshits, it's better than having them voting for gibs and chanting BLM on the streets.

why don't you suck his cock

Based black women too
twitter.com/tallahfortrump/status/791826377397841920

based reddit poster. you really are /ourguy/

As a civic nationalist I can't wait until we have mixed with based black guys so much that there is only one race, the human race. Hopefully it'll make our cocks big like based black cocks too!

Ethno nationalists are cancer whose iqs are so low they only arguments they can make are shouting muh nupol and muh reddit spacing

FUCKING
B A S T E

As long they left me alone, I don't give a fuck.

Typical low iq response

>being butthurt

FUCKING REDDIT NIGGER FAGGOT YOU ARE NU-POL REDDIT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE

Here the discordx

discord.gg/9RvxBsg

Whats the point of being right wing if you are pro shitskin? Conservative values beyond border control are garbage

Go to hell reddit. Niggers aren't people, if they are based they should leave the country.

It's leftist astro-turfing. They saw Trump's support rise among black voters and want to reverse that trend. Black voters tend to be religious, culturally conservative on issues like abortion and LGBT stuff, and sensitive to the effects of outsourcing and mass immigration. They are ripe for recruitment under the ideology that got Trump elected. And once black people vote Republican the Dems lose their #1 demographic. ShariaBlue sees this and they're scared.

>I hope my daughter marries a black man
>We are all one human race
Why the fuck won't reddit fuck off?

For all the retards posting ;redditfag; ;go back to plebbit; etc, why do you post in here and thus bumping these shitty fucking threads? Just stop responding to this shit. saged niggers.

There aren't any "based black guys". I really do wish you T_Dfags would find another home instead of infesting ours with this garbage. Look, we worked together during the presidential campaign. It was fun. The campaigns over now. Until we need to work together on something again, it's time for us to go our separate ways. We had an alliance, not a friendship. This has nothing to do with being "edgy" and everything to do with trying to keep OUR boards culture from being subverted by you "pedes". Either hope on board with our culture and give Hitler a salute or you can see your way out until it's time for us to work together on something at a later date.

see post

Anyone who answered this needs ti fuck back off to plebbit. Nigger is nigger. Black, mocha, chocolate - makes no difference. All must hang on the day of the rope

SO FUCKING BASED

you're wrong nip friend
THESE GUYS ARE BASED AF!

>the_Donald members virtue signaling

Please leave

They'll just say "HES WHITE"

thanks shareblue upvote

>Hexagonal glass.

>The nigger's cap says MUG
fucking kek

FUCKING BAYSED XDDD

They cool.