Startup land for Kekistan

Had a drink with a friend of mine last night, and we ended up talking about unclaimed land... got me thinking, we could claim the land for Kekistan literally in the belly of the beast, and work our way outwards and expand, take all surrounding land from the sandniggers... pic related

literally kill yourself sargonfag
why on earth would you name it -istan, we're not fucking sandniggers

My boyfriend and I were talking about this. Even if every kekistani could buy/claim just a small piece of land in unclaimed territory.

Afghanistan has people of pure Indo-Aryan (Persian) blood you ignorant swine.

That's why Bush invaded, he was secretly /ourguy/

Suppose a bunch of anons found themselves with unclaimed but habitable land.

Then what?

/pol literally named it kekistan ffs...
though in all fairness, I'd personally prefer a different name for it anyway, but it's kinda too late for it... anyway the goal is to take all of the middle east, expand, and obliterate every single last one of them...

ok let's just keep calling it Hala'ib

How about Goatasia? LoL

kys fuckoff to reddit

OPisafagistan

They all argue with each other, hiding behind rocks.

Actually, you're right, I didn't think this one through...

>no resources
>no trade
>no economy
>no army
>no government
>no infrastructure
>no jurisdiction

be realistic. there is a reason random people don't sail into the international waters and claim that their boat is a country. There is a reason people don't buy islands/soil and make it their own country(except for the jews maybe).

You can't make a country run if you don't have or produce anything.

We can always export autism kek

Exactly, however every nation starts somewhere.

you have to go back to plebbit

No surrenderfags allowed here mate

Alternate names

>Kekland (Germanic)
>Kekia (Latin)
>Kek Republic (Kek as a peoples)

Hala'ib is claimed by both Egypt and Sudan. It's Bir Tawil that's unclaimed.

Some guy already claimed this land to make his daughter a princess, but we could just invade it - Kekistan would instantly had its first military success

Whitetopia so moonman can sing his national anthem

Cancer
Go back to the_donald

Kekistan belong on reddit

>cuckistanis want to exile themselves to a parcel of land in the middle of the sahara so uninhabitable even to niggers to the point that the two countries surrounding it dont even want it within their borders