Brit/pol/: Isabel Edition

>2 days left to register to vote so you can spoil your ballot
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Assange cleared of rape charges by Sweden
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/sweden-drops-julian-assange-rape-investigation

>Tory Manifesto: FUCK YOUR MEMES
arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2017/05/tory-manifesto-2017/

archive.is/OAkfi

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>EU willing to throw toys out of pram for divorce bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/18/brexit-talks-could-collapse-over-uk-divorce-bill-says-eu-negotiator
archive.is/g1FN3

>Over 1 million young people have registered to vote since Snappy Lec Lec called
metro.co.uk/2017/05/18/a-million-young-people-have-registered-to-vote-since-the-general-election-was-called-6646263/
archive.is/JM2I8

>Wages continue to fall behind inflation, quantitive easing has failed (the people)
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/A6WU2zr
youtube.com/watch?v=5q3dyjlZWHA
arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2017/05/tory-manifesto-2017/
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen/1247881/woman-left-with-permanent-eye-injuries-after-being-punched-by-man-in-aberdeen-night-club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Discord server: discord.gg/A6WU2zr

BUT MUH INTERNETS WILL BE TOTALLY CENSORED FOR REALS THIS TIME

So my fiancée is off on her hen night this evening.

From 0 to BLACKED how cucked am I going to be by the end of the night?

Where's she going? I'll take a visit and keep you posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=5q3dyjlZWHA

Finally, a Tory actually being held to fucking account. Good job Evan, shame no other journalists have the backbone to actually hold these liars to account. This is finally a good analysis of substance on policy and the Tories are found wanting. They have no detail on anything, none of their policies are costed and they're still 'consulting' despite 7 years in Government. What a great interview this is to show that when you dig deep enough you find so much lacking on policy and just words and aims. If journalists are doing their jobs properly there should be many more questions like these. Unfortunately though, they bought the journalists when they went to have a meeting with Murdoch just after the referendum.

Things have been so uncomfy since the shills arrived.

Go out for dinner with an old female friend.

Maybe she'll learn something

Really want to marry and breed Isabel lads.

Somewhere in Nottingham, not sure where like.

We live 100 miles from there so she won't be back until tomorrow.

Well an ex of mine wanted to meet this weekend, but I blew her off but sort of wondering now.

>implying tories are the only ones who spout empty rhetoric
You must be new to politics.

Stay strong brother, it all ends soon.

>but sort of wondering now.
Why the fuck would you go out with another lass simply because your fiancee is going on her hen do? Have you been diagnosed?

Soon brothers soon.

The point was that the Tories are not getting the same level of scrutinisation as other parties.

Diagnosed with cucked disease.

My fiancee cheated on her ex with me. Leopards never change their spots right?

He would have never let this happen

>Marrying the type of Woman who has a Hens night
This is what you get for dating a slag. When me and my gf get married we've decided we're just going to have a small private ceremony with about 6 family members invited. A woman who falls for the 'big marriage' meme and all the degeneracy associated with it will end up sucking you dry, mark my words.

Is she still a whore or have you managed to change her?

Is it racist for whites to receive positive stereotypes? Last night while drunk I attempted to make a racial joke about whites. A mate said something like "too be fair it's probably quite difficult for him." I then added, "how white of you- putting yourself in other peoples shoes." and it wasn't received well.

I'M FEELIN' IT NOW MR KRABS

I live in Nottingham. Ask her where.

>British housing

I know for a fact my wage would be lowered in event of the minimum wage not existing.

We currently exist on a bare minimum staffing level, so if they didn't have to pay us this much, they could just pay less than half and hire twice as many people for greater productivity.

Don't like being paid less than half as much? Fuck off, someone will take it.

What are we to do about this?

That was a right back hander. KEK

Well she didn't want one initially, but her sister (maid of honour) basically forced her.

To be fair, the furthest she goes these days is fucking in the rear garden (we're overlooked).

they probably just dont like niggers like you

How does it feel brit/pol/

How does it feel to know that this man who shovels greasy chicken into his mouth and films it whilst going "PENNNGGGG BRUV" and "DIS CHIKIN IZ CRISSPSPPPPYYYY INNITTTTTT SENPAI" has literally gained untold success through doing this?

BRB going to kill myself.

>Thinking I'm going to tell some anonymous cunt online where my bird is
Nice try

>rear garden
Tell her to have a shave the dirty bitch.

This from an Irish person

I chuckled

I wouldn't bother arguing with him, he's too stupid to realise we've already witnessed the natural evolution from no minimum wage to one existing. If the minimum wage is ended and conditions plummet (naturally) there will be Labour strikes just as there were a 100+ years ago, and we will ultimately end up simply repeating history.

>Irish housing

kill the ones who wont work

The current muslim population is 5% (official) but many consider this a gross underestimate, and there are at least 1 million illegals, and historic evidence shows that this muslim population doubles every decade - so simple sums gives us a 40% muslim demograph by 2045 if not sooner. This is at current immigration/emigration levels and does not take into account the recipients of that kind Mrs Merkel's generosity when they get their EU passports and Turkey either joins the EU or releases the 3 million plus refugees that the EU has kindly paid 3 billion to shelter.

Apparently over 80% of British muslims are happy to live here - why not? Free education/healthcare/housing and benefits for all wives and children and the cherry on top, you don't have to integrate and you can keep all those lovely cultural habits that you have assiduously protected and practised since the 7th century. If anybody objects, you can just shout 'islamophobia'!

So how well do refugees integrate? Let's take an example from Sweden. Of almost 163,000 people who applied for asylum in Sweden last year, less than 500 landed a job. This means 99%+ are taking benefits and not contributing to that country.

>To be fair, the furthest she goes these days is fucking in the rear garden (we're overlooked).
bad news bears

>16% of Brit/pol/ is in work
That's not too bad really.

Britain has the worst housing in Europe

Thankyou for that answer Paul but let's be serious class, answers that do not involve exterminating people please.

Oh I know I'm cucked.

Thing is, she's too much of a beta female to argue if I kick her out.

>Isabel (sic)
>ratted on her own source
>source sent to prison
Never change nupol

Have you ever been to Albania?

I want the source for this please.

>tfw Isabel waifu

I'd multiply with her.

I like Nige, but he is still a CIVIC.

>arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2017/05/tory-manifesto-2017/

How anyone can justify voting tory is beyond me. 100% establishment, 100% shilling for their rich mates, 100% anti-pleb.

pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen/1247881/woman-left-with-permanent-eye-injuries-after-being-punched-by-man-in-aberdeen-night-club/

too all the dumb Sup Forumsacks who are angry women get better treatment in justice, law and social environments.

It's because of this.

Men don't have right. Because they are aggressive and take by force they actually need disrights

That's why you get jail for hitting a women and women don't for hitting you

Men are stronger than women and responsible for the almost 100% majority of rape, domestic abuse and sexual assault.

Lads, do you ever feel like you're on the edge? Like you could accomplish anything?

They don't want to work

Using Common Core I'm pretty sure that means you'd help her reorganise her bookshelf.

Why do you want to do that?

*one comrade corbyn coin has been deposited into your account*

I did once.

Once

>disrights
Go get a checkup.

>user, you're LATE, sit down and meet your new classmates

*it was immediately redistributed*

how about we stop basing our national economic policy on promoting dysgenics

>I didn't know we were on a field trip to the refuse dump miss

Must be one of those new fangled clock classes.

damn who isabel dat?

Men are the major criminals for the world

The only good males are the males who use their force and strength to keep the violent aggressive women attacking men in check

Aka police.

how big is the brexit divorce bill going to be guys?

This.

couple of quid la

>won't be back until tomorrow

She's about to be covered in semen from about 6 guys in her hotel room

Isabel Oakeshott

That's what I'm thinking.

Couple of freddos x

big enough to make it profitable to just invade france instead

----> Britain and Commonwealth

>thinks the police are good
>is a faggot

100 trillion dollars

/elsaposter/ is back

Look, it's pretty simple - if you don't want her BLACKED, you've got to WHITE her. Learn from Pascal.

I hope not

We're going to be paying that off for at least 60 years. Fucking hell.

>Men are actually responsible for 45% of domestic abuse
>Women actually make up closer to 70% of all sexual abuse
>The only reason men make up 100% (not entirely sure why you said almost) of rapists is because of the (((definition))) change of rape

Fuck me, who is this kike?

You know the West is fucked when even being a civic """"""""""nationalist"""""""""" is unthinkable.

>Tasmania gets its own flag displayed
Feels good man.

ARE IZ

I refuse to believe the whole thing would be blue for no whilst the labour party is still ~18% and the lib dems ~9%

WINGS ND DAT BRUV DEY GOT SUM CRISPY BREDCRUMS ON DA CHIKNZ IT BE DA PROPER SUCYOOLENT INNNIITTT DIS SHIEEET IS PENNNNGGGG BRUVV DEY GOT DA BEST FRIEZ IN SHIEET

>1,000,000 views

lads got a question for you:

I'm starting to plan my holiday in Great Britain, and I'm looking for some help on choosing the cities to visit.

In Britain so far I have:
York
Dublin
Manchester (I know I know but I'm, a big soccer fan)
Bristol
London

Can you guys recommend some other good cities I could visit in Britain? Thanks in advance!

Is she going to Ascot or something?

I can almost guarantee if a woman glassed both a man's eyes out she'd get away with minor charges, if any.

>planning a trip to Britain
>Soccer

Bradford, get the authentic experience.

post a youtube link so i can thumb up any comments calling him a nigger

Britpol discord: discord.gg/A6WU2zr

Fucks sakes cope, every time I see your tripcode I start to crave spag bol.

Depends if you like the Seaside or not

A lass walked out of court the other day after having admitted to stabbing her boyfriend and throwing a glass at him.

Woah. Nepotism in politics??? This doesn't happen with any party other than the ones in power.

our new flag lads?