So Sup Forums?

so Sup Forums?

Empire of course

They re globalist cucks

this. fucking shit-skinned southeners coming to north and telling them nords what to do. Kill them, kill the elves, kill everyone else who doesn't belong there. I really don't give a shit about their agendas, I just want them gone.

The Elder Scrolls subreddits are majority Empire, so there's your answer.

Stormcloaks of course. The Empire is not longer ruled by the Septim Dynasty, is allowing the Dominion to send agents throughout Skyrim to arrest Talos worshippers (despite the fact the empire only being alive due to the Nord reinforcements during the Great War saving the capital and liberating Cyrodil from said Elves. A big slap in the face to the Nords), and is ultimately a puppet government of the aldmeri dominion. Either Skyrim needs to leave or a new Empire needs to be reformed with a new Emperor.

slide elsewhere

>imperialism = globalism

Neither. Genocide all the imperial shills and stormcucks and install yourself as skyrims tyrant.

>Empire are globalist multiculturalists
>Stormcloaks are useful idiots weakening the empire so the Thalmor can become the new globalist multicultural empire

Obviously the only choice is to help as many daedra as possible so the demonic forces consume both of them and make way for a third system to rise

Reminds me of this

Imperials

thank you for the Reddit dot com slash r slash skyrim update, now go back to there

Do you not understand what an 'Empire' is? All the other places besides Cyrodill are territories. That's imperialism you dumb dumb.

Agreed, Stromcloak is the only choice.

>imperiass little fucking butt sluts for the knife eared pieces of shit. Pick them if you wanna be a little cuck boy with no integrity

>stormcucks: lumbersexual faggots who don't realize that they can get two races that hate the empire under their belts Pick these if you wanna delay the inevitable for like 2 seconds and get ruled by thalmor anyway

What have Imperials done for them aside from infrastructure, defense, jobs, education and proper booze?

Neither, really. One consists of a bunch of savages "muh Soverenguard" worrying about some land that may or may not belong to them. The other consists of some shitty leaders that can be killed just by crouching. The best threads are off-topic to the board, anyway.

I love these threads
>inb4 the Ulfric was in the thalmor dossier argument

Make Mundus Great Again!

If I were a Nord
>Stormcloak
If I were any other race
>Imperial
And that's the only correct answer.

I can't stand imperials and their female commanders.

Stop this faggotry.

Orc independent commune of course

>Sup Forums slowly shifts to stormcloak about the same time it shifts to natsoc.
>The faction on skyrim being used by the ((((high elves)))) to divide and conquer man to weaken them through divisions and racial pride.
>(((high elves))) actively sow this among Skyrim and encourage the war.

Really makes me think.