TRUMP SIGNS LARGEST ARMS DEAL IN US HISTORY

BASED!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA MY PEDES THEYRE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST BASED ISRAEL

Yeah unlike Obama who was literally giving it away. Now fuck off Sharia Shill

>calling someone a "sharia" shill
>Your God Emperor is literally negotiating with a Sharia state

Yaay, more weapons for BASED ISISbros!

lol stay mad libcuck, he knows exactly what he's doing

This. Where was the outrage when obama sold us out in every way imagineable for 8 years? Liberals fucking suck and have no principles

Is this true or just a meme

Where will this 110 billion go?

wew, he's funding isis lad

Gotta buy Lookhead Martin shares on Monday they will skyrocket.

Are they gonna arm Muslims and attack Israel all together now? All for 1 and one for all for the greater glory of allah?

>ISIS just got $110 billion more in weapons
Based!
MAGA!

>unironically having these levels of cog dis

kill yourselves

[MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHESS INTENSIFIES]

Take your pedes and pedo the fuck out of here faggot.

Shoulda already bought them desu. Buying this late is a risk.

And more money for us to use that money to build more weapons to shoot them with.

>giving arms to the country behind 9/11

Really activates my almonds

>Gives more weapons to sand niggers
Good thing we have Trump to continue this military industrial complex.

I'm so glad that we continue to arm terrorists on all sides of the conflicts in the Middle East. It's almost like this hasn't backfired every single time we've done it.

We make $150 billion so Arabs can kill each other more efficiently.

Best. President. Ever.

When I see ISIS flying F-16s and driving M1s, then I'll feel guilty.

Until then, Houthis getting BTFO is a good thing.

>be Saudi Arabia
>support radical Islam and help fund the spread of Islamism in the West
>get coddled by the Yanks

Fuck this gay earth

those damn ISIS fighters with all those Warthogs and Blackhawks!!!!

fuck off shill

if the normies go down that route, there won't be enough popcorn to satisfy my /comfiness/

Could build 5 walls with that money.

Don't worry, they'll be calling for the Saudi government to be overthrown before too long and sending our own ground troops to get killed by these same weapons in due time.

>sell them infantry weapons
>buy bombs to blast them
hahahaha 4d chest!

Saudis arent Jews dumbass

>ISIS flies F-35s

Ok user, you surely know what you're talking about.

However, it will be used to ineffectively wage war upon Yemen.

>giving weapons to a bunch muzzies

lmao

That's enough for six walls

>arming muslims again
Why can't we just not do this?

ledonald refugee detected

Hi r/The_Donald
please leave

>what does he mean by this

>Giving arms to terrorist
>Based
Your wall it's going to be painted with your red blood.

Who sponsored the hijackers hotel rooms? And why are 9/11 victims allowed to sue saudi arabia? Kill yourself fucktard

GEE BILLY

To be fair we didn't sell anyone those, we left them behind like fucking retards

Did we just give the Saudis 110 billion worth of weapons? Or did we get anything from them in return?

>100 billion border wall
It'll be fan-fucking-tastic. So much reinforced concrete it would take multiple nuclear drops to put a hole in it.

>Captured from the Iraqi Army.

Who is an Iranian ally and filled with jihadist militias from Iran. And yes, they got lots of American equipment which fell into ISIS hands thanks to Obongo.

>getting rid of old shit instead of scrapping it so we can build new shit

nice

WITH SAUDI ARABIA

It was bound to happen if the Saudis were ever going to hold their own against the Jews, Turks, and Persians

Stop trying to fit in Sven.

What if he's going to track the weapons and prove that Saudi Arabia is selling them to ISIS? The largest weapons deal seems pretty sketchy to me. If I were Saudi Arabia and I sell weapons to ISIS, receiving a shipment as large as this only incentivizes me more to sell off a portion of it to ISIS.

What if he's going to do the same thing to Iran and the other Arab countries he's visiting? Kind of a way to smoke out the true allies.

If the meeting with Russia was to let them on this then Russia and the US can force international pressure on these countries to stop funding ISIS.

wtf I love muslim fundamentalists now

>t-t-thanks t-trump

>an M1 abrams with its electronic packages and composite armor removed

its literally nothing.

>Abandoned tank not being driven.
Think harder Homer

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HIS HEAD?

LOOK AT HIS HEAD?!?!?

JESUS CHRIST

>declaring one group of radical Islamists terrorist organization
>the other group has its own kingdom and the world sucks their dick
Sad

.mil fag here guys. Let me tell you why this is such a good deal.

It satisfies the (((military-industrial))) complex by keeping wartime sales going without committing US forces to endless wars in the middle east. It gives jobs to actual Americans because we can't outsource or insource military manufacturing. Maybe a few components are outsourced, but in the main, military hardware is domestically manufactured.

And it arms up the Saudis to deal with ISIS, Iran, and other local problems so we don't have to.

Like Trump said, he would be making good deals for America and this is a good deal.

Well this is a flip from his campaign

Lockheed Martin and other private contractors but the government mafia vig aka "taxes" is 20% average so 21 billion or so goes to the treasury

SA is likely going to have a Civil War in it's future.

Factions have been building up Arms/Army's for a while now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>funding isis
>based

God damn, this board is flooded with you fucking retard the_donald redditors.

Go somewhere else.

That's how Isis got weapons in the first place. We are actually arming our enemies.

>Saudis use the arms to invade and destroy Israel

Wonderful.

you're arming your enemies.

good goys

$$$ MAGA

they are paying American companies $110B for the weapons

>its gibs for american workers

this is the only good reason for doing it.

But holy fuck just give all the people in the military and manufacturing straight up welfare rather than 110billion to send weapons to the most unsable region on the planet

Leftiepol don't care
Also, fuck Drumf and fuck white peepl

its just trump playing 4d chess guys stop overreacting

We don't know the details behind it, most likely never will. There's always more than goods/money involved in these deals that never really see the light of day. We have no idea what the Saudis promised in return for this, perhaps Trump will shed some light on it later, or in his speech.

We all know Saudi funds ISIS, if Trump has any real bones in him he surely struck a deal that included something with ending the support of radical islamic groups.

You're on point, but it goes a bit deeper than that. See

Saudi arms deals are actually pay offs to US to not overthrow the saudi monarchy

That is pretty great.

>Nations shouldn't have control over how they run their country
>The US should limit its gain because of other nation ideology

>funding isis
We SOLD the saudi's the shit.

No more Obama giveaways.

Hi shareblue
please kys

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Except ISIS is funded by SA and Qatar.
This only proves Trump has no interest in handling ISIS when you're literally supplying arms to their benefactor

The Sauds hated Obama. Israel hated Obama.

Trump is a New Yorker with a jewish son-in-law who will sell out America.

>#BASED_GOD_EMPEROR

what a fucking spineless traitor.

This. We get money, and sand nigs kill each other with the guns,perfecto.

/thread

WW!!! incoming

Fuck are the Saudis going to do with $100 billion worth of weapons?, attack Yemen?

Look at that chicks face, she doesn't look too happy....
literally a globalist

Ahh, I see Barry performed the traditional examination of foreskin length to determine kinship.

obama sold over $200billion worth to the saudis in 8 years

trump is just trying to outdo king nigger

It's a sale between Lockheed and some other contractors brokered by the US government. Obongo gave weapons away to his butt buddies through the state department and military's "development" funds by paying Lockheed, Boeing and friends from US treasury for it.

We're finally uncucking ourselves and letting foreign governments buy the weapons directly from the private manufacturers themselves.

That tank got blown up and then they posed ontop of it, can't you see that? Are you even trying?

>obama did it too
>When obama did it, it was wronggg!!!!
>when trump does it its good tho!!!!

>arming isis

my bad

He's not the man I thought he was going to be

Shit
I never thought about it that way.
I have to some extent, where for over a year, or longer, Trump slammed the media and this is their retaliation.
It's like they make up a damaging story, run it with no sources and find someone to corroborate what they made up now.

I had never put into perspective "the feelings" media personalities might have when the President basically says their tried and practiced occupation is boiled down to peddling false narratives. He's been calling an entire industry of people worthless and those people have been practicing for the majority of their lives to be recognized as being a part of that industry.
It must feel the same way for all of the disenfranchised youths that have tens of thousands in debt to get degrees only to become service workers because the economy doesn't need them to do what they tried to do. Granted their degrees were scams and useless in the first place but you can understand why they act out the way they do at least.

Interesting.

No its Trump not acting like a leftist pussy. Remember a year or two ago when Germany refused to sell off most of the leopard 2 stockpiles to the Saudis because of (((human rights))). What good does that do anyone if the Saudis can kill protestors?

Wars, even against small countries, are expensive AF.

More at 11.

But-but-but-but what about -- ?

>Giving weapons to the single biggest creator of international islamic terrorism

SO BASED

Can someone Cite a concrete proof that Saudi Arabia funded ISIS
>INB4 they are from the same religion so they must have funded them
kek

us received over 200 billion for arms under obama, mostly from saudi arabia and qatar

*cant

Ukraine's military budget for 2017 is 5.1 mln

What the fuck are they planning to do with all the weapons, attack Mars? Iran will defeat them anyway, by merely disrupting the supply of food and water.