This is French U20 football (soccer for you, burgers) team. Notice anything?

This is French U20 football (soccer for you, burgers) team. Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=pBhMVl_ogf0
youtube.com/watch?v=tYggXBdk3MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

France does not seem to have a bright future

>Polish

Germans are not doing much better either

does mongolia have a football team?

yes

jesus, this is a RARE thread

that, that flag!!!
and yes Europe isn't considered white anymore even by American standards

The fuck have you Internet you dumbass camel rider ?

Yes

>Notice anything?

None of those people look like underage girls (no one else in the US plays soccer, for you non-burgers) to me.

KEK

>tfw my mom won't be able to cheer for her home country's team anymore
>tfw 2014 is the last time Germany will win a world cup with a majority white team

Black men are more athletic, they have bigger dicks, and that's why white women love them.

This is England's national team

The two down right are not White.

Youth football teams prefer nigs because when they're younger they're mostly bigger. When they are adults the whites who can play football are better than the pacey nigs, because the physical difference isn't important anymore.

No one gives a fuck about your jewball game.

And our under 21s

Western Europe has always Historically been overwhelmed by Arabs & Africans. Eastern Europe tends to survive.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Why are only 5 characters unlocked?

A lot of these players are foreigners who the teams push to get citizenship because they're good players tho, yeah?

I'm not sure about 'a lot' but you can qualify for a country if you have 1 grandparent from there. There's been cases of brothers playing for different countries and things like that.

That they haven't unlocked all the players yet?

teamwork brings everyone together

A5 in the heezy, is that twitter account talking about Stargates and Dracos real or a total LARP?

Football scouts have become obsessed with speed, as they think that passing, shooting etc can be learnt.

That is the only reason why smalling and stirling are in the team.

No nigger in the history of the game can do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pBhMVl_ogf0

>be fast as fuck and get contracts thrown at you in the hopes you actually learn how to play
>few years later have a shit player who is half the speed and probably injures from being hacked down at 30mph

This is true for smaller countries (Ireland has a few black british guys, I think Morocco used to have at least one white dude with a french name) but France/Germany/even England don't have to worry about doing that kind of stuff

And of course, Trinidad and Tobago's token white

>No black athletes

You do know that blacks are better athletes than whites, and will defeat white men in sports.

Prime example: Theo Walcot

Never progressed past the stage of 'great potential'.

I also think that the net isn't cast far enough. If you only look for talent in Urban settings, don't be surprised to find that half teh findings are 'urban'.

It's football. Other than Brazil what black countries have dominated?

Australians have been proving that wrong for almost a century - excluding the most extreme sports favouring black long distance running Aussies have been at the top of every international competition and set more records than all of Europe combined.

Pic related Peter Norman

>caring about bread and circus sports

Ask me how I know you are still bluepilled.

Are there many abo athletes?

Sorry mate not every thread can be about the JQ

Italy, and Spain won the world cup without any enrichment.

Scotland under 21s team.

There are heaps being pushed through but other than extreme outliers none of them have the skill or guts to accomplish much.

We bend over backwards to talk them up especially in AFL and NRL but honestly they are just small and quick - most of have gambling drug and alcohol problems despite being guaranteed millionaires with a 10 year contract. The only ones who do really well in football are usually 1/3rd white or something, very few "dark" abos find success.

Argentina

lmao what is their average height?

Yeah, except that's not true is it mate. GB has won nearly double the gold medals thar Auz has.

'Refugees welcome'

Argentina is not black, messi is white

I said total records, which is true. Aus didn't just stop setting records when blacks started competeting like the yanks did we continue to set records in almost every field we compete in.

>Smalling
>Speed

>france is 85% white
>america is 63.7% white

>faggoty feety kick-kick time

>who's jay jay okocha
newfag

Hey you stupid kike, you and your ilk had racial statistic collection banned in France in the 70s.

Dumb frenchs everyone knows amerindians play better.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYggXBdk3MQ

Ah, Poland, a country where there is no gay marriage or even civil unions, conservative Catholics are the majority of the population and the current ruling party, which won because of using right wing rhetoric and populist tactics like giving every family with two children or more 500 złotych monthly for every child after the first one (which is A LOT of money), is extremely right wing and makes up almost the entirety of the Polish parliament and has forbidden journalists access to the meetings, which means that they can do almost anything they want.

Truly a country we need to preserve.

Do you know how Poland achieved this "homogenity"? Like, they forced minorities (german prussians and pommeranians, ruthenians, ukrainians, silesians, czechs etc) to either assimilate or leave, being booted from lands these people owned for centuries, with the only fault of speaking a different language and having slightly different traditions. But I guess they always skip this lesson in your history classes. Poland is "homogenous", but a lot of people suffered to reach this (useless) status. Nationalism, man.

kek

what the fuck is this post

that's why dumb bitches love them.
I'm having a lot of success with the smart ones

Lots of monkeys

>Implying that two mentally ill defected men marrying is a good thing

You know what fuck this board and fuck all of your "white" countries I hope you all get fucking blacked, everytime scotland is brought up and pol fags are proven wrong you just spew memes made up by jealous tory cunts who suck paki cock, just constant insults from blacked countries against the only actual white countries left in the world "LE POLAND IS SHITHOLE" "LEL SCOTLAND ARE KEKS I SAW A MEME ON POL LOL" you all deserve to die in a truck attack

>slavs
>white

It's an English "big fast lad" problem. The best 17/18-year-olds are usually big and or fast lads and they'll get more hype from the media than they deserve, unless Connor Wickham is "urban" too

>vibrant youth
>Have never won a single cup
yep! Perfect for France.

*Ho, and of course, if someone bring the problem on the table, he got silenced.

Updated edition

Calm down Nicola, I know the SNP are losing influence but there's no need to throw the haggis out of the pram.

half the players are DLC only?

How is it living in a nigger infested country Anglo

btw this is hockey team

france is africa 2.0

what's with the hair band? Why do poles seem to enjoy fashions that were popular everywhere else 10 years ago (distressed denim, over elaborate tshirts etc.).

seems like you know what youre talking about

Spain and greece are doing great, immigrants don't want to live hear due to crisis and they move norther, i think i won't pay my dept

That picture isn't from 2014. It's from like 2007 or something like that.

Portugal Under 20

Portugal - selecção A

niggers cant play soccer yet they push for it to destroy everything if youre white and you like a nigger player in any type of sport youre pathetic and cant call youreself nationalist

Why do they only have 6 players

Boucaud is (surprisingly) one of their better players

The others are not unlocked yet

>white tongue

STEALTH
RARE