Immigration

>Dutch try to form new gov
>Fail after 62 days of talks
>Breaking point immigration

Newspaper article on it answering 5 important questions on the subject reads as follows (i'll translate on your behalf).

>1. How many immigrate to the Netherlands
The Netherlands received last year circa 31.600 refugees who had a permit.
This included travelers who came over under the family reunification policy.
in 2016 the total number of 19.285 refugees requested asylum in the Netherlands.
That's 55% less than in 2015 when the refugee stream hit its peak and only 1.6% of the total number of refugees which requested asylim in Europe since then.
This is very low in comparison to other countries i.e. Germany who last year received 60% of said 1.2m refugees.
On a yearly basis it's estimated 166.000 legal immigrants enter the Netherlands

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/tracks
cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/FD2AE35.jpg?fs=opencloud
youtu.be/aRZcB45L9AQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2. Where does the illigal human trafficking take place now, Italy?
Again there is a fear about new routes opening from libya to Italy, from that country about 45.000 africans crossed over alone this year.
Mainly from Nigeria, Guinee, Senegal, Mali, Eritrea en recently also from Bangladesh.
These are mainly economic refugees and in increasing numbers foreign laborers who flee Libya, war refugees from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq hardly travel the Libya route.
In the last 3 years almost half a million africans arrived in Italy, besides people from Eritrea and somalia most of them do not or hardly have a chance to gain a permit/asylum in the EU.
A lot of them dissapear underground into the criminal underworld, slave labor and woman / kids mostly in prostitution.
Most of the illigal africans stay in Italy or try to reach France or the UK.
These economic refugees rarely reach the Netherlands.

BRAAAAAAAAP

>3. Are more migrants coming over through Greece?
The refugees by boat coming over from Turkey to Greece has been pretty much halted after 2015 almost a million people fled from Syria Iraq and Afghanistan using islands surrounding Greece to access Europe.
The EU closed down a deal with Turkey to stop the migrant flow in exchange for extra money to help build refugee camps and provide aid for the 3 million syrians that now inhabit Turkey.
In and around the Balkan the borders closed so that the flow of migrants couldn't travel through over to Germany and the rest of Northern Europe.
In Greece more than 50.000 refugees are stranded in poorly designed camps while they wait for their asylum request or family reunification access is granted.
the EU states also promised to proceed and take up care for almost 66.4000 refugees seeking asylum whom now reside in Greece.
The Netherlands also has to commit itself to this promise of taking in thousands of refugees from Greece.

>4. What can Europe expect?
In general it is to be expected that the migration from africa will only rise thanks to the poor conditions and horrible economic prospects those countries have to offer their people.
This goes to show espacially when dealing with the so called Sahel countries where it's estimated that by 2050 the population has doubled and the expected furtile soil to plant crops has diminished due to changing weather climate. (insert mugabe meme here)
Experts say that the current migrant crisis is just childs play with what we can expect the upcoming decades.

>Experts say that the current migrant crisis is just childs play with what we can expect the upcoming decades.
We (Nationalists) have been saying this would inevitably happen since atleast the 1890's. Some "experts" they are. It's all a fucking joke.

BRAP posters will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

What to do?

I don't want to become a stranger in my own country.

What's the matter shills, your ADD doesn't allow you to read more than one line of meme text?

Where is the 5th?

It was on its way but got forced hugged by tanned germans.

blermp

WE NEED TO STOP THIS RIGHT FUCKING NAOW

I don´t care how many fucking niggers want to come to Europe.

CLOSE

THE

FUCKING

BOARDERS

MAKE IT STOPP!!!!

MINDER MINDER MINDER

How would people achieve that?

I can't think of anything that will change the minds of these people in power, you can tell them they're not real refugees, you can tell them they're simply escaping poverty thus actually never should be able to be granted asylum.
You can tell them you'd have a crisis with africans every 2 decades because they breed like rats but it all doesn't matter.

if you argue with them they turn to emotions rather than logic.

if you present facts they dismiss it with racism, sexism and other buzzwords.

If you kill them you martyr them for the exact future you wanted to prevent.

If you stay silent you're a mute who just sits back until he and his people are displaced.

Not being a fucking degenerate is a good
start.
Real nationalist need to organize.
We need to get the right mindset, one of action and conviction and purpose.
The second most important thing is to get absolute virtues. You cannot be a successful movement without lifting up your comrades from the filth that is the dying Jewish society, and reconnect them with our glorious past.
The third most important thing is to get the right people. Politics, and the right in particular, are filled with big ego's, who can fight endlessly over the most irrelevant details, yet at the same time throw away their most fundamental principles for so called shared goals.
Only people of sufficient quality can make a difference, and those are not in the majority. People that do not fit those criteria are not necessarily enemy's, they could be fundamental for financial or casual support, but are not to make up the movement for they would only become dead weight.
That's at least the way I see it. I base al of this on my own experience with irl politics and far right people, and on the words of prominent or succesfull nationalist/people with the same worldview in the past or the presend.

we should stop the human trafficing in the mediterranean sea for starters. And if the immigration doesn´t stop we wont have peacful times ahead of us I presume

soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/tracks
Rhetorics are your friend, matey.

I want her to sit on my face and rock up/down and side/side. Fuck.

>Some "experts" they are. It's all a fucking joke.
indeed, their only purpose is to finger our collective asshole with PR lube so the uninterrupted flow of africans that will be the final nail into our kalergi coffin goes in as smoothly as possible
the next few decades will be brutal

Daily reminder the Libyan route consists of (((humanitarian organizations))) literally smuggling niggers into Italy

They've been indoctrinated rather well..... I'm seriously hoping(but not optimistic, cause 2 zetels) Baudet en Hiddema can wake those fuckers in the terrorist kabinet up.

wtffffffff IS THISSS??

fucking niggers

nuke malta

Those people smugglers you hear people bitch about only fill their boats with enough fuel to reach international waters, about 22km from shore. There they drift until they spot a boat, then capsize their own boat so they have to be rescued.

Bringing them back to Libya is, of course, not possible.

too bad for me then. it's not stopping me though.

Time to put those American nukes, we have all over our country, to good use.

Charisma Gold

cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/FD2AE35.jpg?fs=opencloud

>Anonymous (ID: +C/Fzxez) 05/20/17(Sat)19:00:32 No.126326537▶
>
>Charisma Gold
>cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/FD2AE35.jpg?fs=opencloud
gadverdamme neger

You're going to call America for help.

Before you jump on me, I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way. See, American immigration is approximately 20-25 years behind Europe. This developed natural because of the physical distance between our continents. So it's in our best interest to go put a stop to it.

The problem Europe now has, is we have an immigration crisis of our own on our southern border. We may not be able to help/may not be as willing to help as well as we would have in the past.

Truth is, on both sides of the Atlantic, the people need to rise up and start being public about putting a stop to this. We can all bitch and moan and share articles and stories on here, but until we have the courage to get off the couch and lead, nothing will be done. And yes, then we are just as complicit in our demise as they are.

These are the facts. You will be forced to come to terms with it sooner or later, but you will come to terms.

disgusting how they arrange for niggers to get to libya and pick them up with western boats
absolutely fucking DISGUSTING
this gif filled me with rage

Shut the fuck up, goy. You wouldn't want your employer to see this comment, would you?

>We may not be able to help

Can't you lot just plop a carrier group in the Med and sink anything coming from Libya?

How about you make a suggestion that will make a difference instead? "Muh degeneracy" Yeah, we're going to organize and change public opinion by that commandment

We feel for you European bros. But seriously, reacting with racism or nationalism is the wrong political angle. You have to think about what will motivate moderates to vote against migration
>scarcity of resources
>security
>crime
>job loss
>negative economic impacts
Just saying we want them out because they are shitskins and nigggers ain't gonna work to move the moderates. Trump got elected because of "jobs." He isn't delivering jobs, and guess what? Impeachment time and zero American fucks given.

Just Nuke the French and Malta... PLLZZZ
In all seriousness, yes, we need to go at this differently. We need to uncuck our neighbours.
In any case i'll be moving to Iran, Canada or the US. But I feel sad that my cities are being turned into slums and that those amazing dentists are actually pulling off some amazingly violent crimes

demographics is destiny, go to wikipedia and look at the native dutch population % lower every 5 years, even though the native dutch population is growing, at this rate the native dutch will be a minority in no time

77.90%

you're reaching canadian levels of retardation

lol. If you think your Euro leaders and "intellectuals" hate us now, just imagine if we actually did that.

As much as I'd love to, fact is, right now we can't. It has to start from the bottom. Grassroots education on the situation and public show of wanting a change in course.

Listen, all the west is being infiltrated and subverted. Has been for well over 100 years now.

As much as I hate them, the Commies are not stupid. They're not stupid and they have patience. You have to change your mindset. America, for example, thinks they won against the Commies. We didn't "win" anything. It just looked like we did and we really love celebrations and parades and stuff. Truth is, it never ended. And no, when i say the word Commie, I'm not talking about the Russians.

You are at war, gentleman. A war that has been raging long before you were born. An ideological war.

Pick your side.

We hate our (((Euro leaders))) enough already. We've had 2 referendums total in our modern history, EU constitution and EU-Ukraine treaty. Both were a resounding no to the EU. Of course, our party cartel just plowed on through with it. Sadly, people here are complacent and indifferent as fuck. As long as they keep their house, food on the table and can take their caravan to France for 2 weeks in summer they simply don't give a shit.

And what will they do if you park a fleet in the Med? Send a strongly worded letter? Attempt to sink it? Continental EU's military is shit. Hell, the Netherlands doesn't even own a single tank anymore and we've got maybe a couple dozen rusty F16s for an air force. The US is more than a match for the EU militarily, both in quality and quantity.

Remember also that it's EU governments and traitors like Merkel who are literally paying, with taxpayer funds, to advertise for more migrants in third world countries.

youtu.be/aRZcB45L9AQ

There's a reason why at places like Davos, and all the politicians, are claiming there's a huge criais and all these people want to come - because they're literally advertising to them to come by enticing them with all the free gibs.

It is a fake crisis being perpetrated by traitorous criminals whose goal is to destroy the West.

I think we might have beaten Canada, first Dutch police woman with a hijab

Things need to get a whole lot worse before Eurocucks get overpowered by the Europoors and the next crusade starts.

Don't be such a defeatist.

America/Israel caused this to weaken/destroy Europe.

It won't stop because it's how it has been planned to go a long time ago.
Maybe a sudden global scale world would change situation, or the spread of a new virulent disease coming from Africa with the """refugees""" and "forcing" the closure of the borders for the containment of the epidemic.
We should pray Ebolachan to become airborne and to spread the virus amongst the refugees coming to Europe.

>If you kill them you martyr them for the exact future you wanted to prevent.
Just kill enough of them so that they become a statistic.

Yeah right...

*world war

>>>> 8ch net /meadhall/