/po/ why are women so retarded when it comes to packing?

>flew to Mexico today at 7 AM.
>started packing 30 minutes before I left.
>wife started packing FOUR FUCKING DAYS AGO
>we arrived, idiot forgot all her toiletries

this is not the first time I've seen this happen, even with other women.
What's so hard about this?
Going for 3 days? Pack 5 clothe changes, toothbrush, deodorant, brush, finish. 10 minutes

you can't expect women to succeed at anything whatsoever, not an exaggeration at all.

Dondé estás, OP

vacation is fucking ruined, we had to take a cab from the hotel to a 7 Eleven to get her a toothbrush

Tulum, near Cancun

Put it in your blog Pablo

let me guess - she blamed you for her fuck up, didn't she? gave you the cold shoulder, like it was your fault she forgot her shit

and got outta the cab in a huff, leaving you to pay without even acknowledging your presence - let alone show gratitude

All the women I know are excellent packers

You're right about the blaming part.
I've been sitting in the hotel room waiting for her to put on her bathing suit for 40 minutes, not even kidding

go get yourself a gringo hungry latina you've earned it

have a Modelo on me, bro - that sucks

There are nicer places to get toiletries on Tulum beach. That 7/11 is terrible. The beach is full of high end yoga hippy drippy crap women love.

just went to where the dude at the front desk told us

ay papito

will do for sure, cheers my amigo

How does this have to do with origami?

This thread makes me realize why having a girlfriend is a bad idea and will inevitably lead to either bad breakups or cuckoldry, if I was you, OP, I wouldn't have brought that dummy American woman, yet unfortunately neither of us have a time machine. :(

Are you staying in Tulum City or on the beach in the hippy cabana places?

The hippy cabana places are interspersed with high end restaurants and luxury goods aimed at ecotourists and instagramming hipsters. This said I had fun there.

Make sure to hire a guy to take you to Coba. One of the last pyramids you can still climb up. Watch out for Zika ;)

hippie eco-crap thing, I'm staying at this place called Papaya Playa Project (NEVER EVEN STAY HERE)

Why would someone vacation in Mexico

Women are just as dumb as ever but keep getting told they're smarter and smarter.

It must suck when reality hits. No wonder they can't handle a relationship.

Love Tulum was good, though iguanas were nesting in my thatched roof.

Also for the love of god do NOT consume alcohol with ice in it or use salsa that is sitting on your table. Great way to ruin a trip.

Your vacation is ruined because your wife forgot a toothbrush and deodorant... Kys

This thread proves that this shithole has officially become Sup Forums2.0.1

Thanks the Donald

Do like me and find a japanese girl. They are not retarded like whitey bitch.

>>>/blog/
Nothing do to with politics

because white people live in europe

fuck wrong thread, sry

>willingly going to Mexico