Is this how we MAGA?

Is this how we MAGA?

>leaf really cares about MAGA

really makes you stink.

I hope America is nuked for all I care.

Then you would be truly irrelevant. And not have a military.

Saudis just paid for The Wall

Oil prices aren't going to stabilize themselves.

10th largest economy can never be irrelevant.

We don't need an uncontrollable military-industrial complex because we're not autistic warmongers.

Wtf are you talking about? It's the increasing outages that have and will continue to stabilize oil prices, not giving the Saudis $100 billion worth of weapons to destabilize the region.

No they're not lol kek lmao fgt pukpukpuk lel omg

Our autistic warmongering is the only reason you have a relatively large economy

This

dat delusion

>6 threads
>Totally not shareblue

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Right man it's not because of our shit load of natural resources and sound policies, it's because we're not splurging on our military.

We don't need to because we don't look for a fight every few years. We don't give a shit about being the world's hegemon.

5D chess fellow centigoys!

Dude they need their paycheck

You're so delusional you think Canada doesn't follow our lead. You're right there alongside us, only difference is we're running the show and you're taking orders

This is what happens when manlet king Abu presents Trump with a gold necklace.

>hegemon

You mean "world repo man" for global kike bankers.

>7 threads
>shariablue isn't real goys

Have fun with the fallout.

Can't wait till Canada looks more towards Asia and Europe. It's happening as we speak, and the opening of the Arctic will only hasten this change.

The dude fucking curtsied to an Islamic Arab king in ground zero of Sharia law and Trump supporters are still sucking his cock.

I'm sure you can't, cuck

When will Sup Forums learn about diplomacy?
I hate the Saudis too but the Saudis were honoring him and he was being respectful

>MAGA
That one is obsolete. "Radical Islamic terrorism" too, btw.

Get with the program pedes. This is a team sport, everybody's on board.

Gold is honourable

kekd

He was putting that baller ass chain around his neck. Are you all baiting this hard or are some of you actually this tard?

I would hug a muslim today if true

this.
could you imagine cruz hillary or jeb in this privileged situation?

This is how we repair Obongos fuck ups in the middle east.

Good luck with the Ivans after we're gone.
Gonna be hard to get that gubment healthcare when all your money has to go towards military hardware you were relying on us for.

yes

is this the "NOW IV GOT YOU" cuck post of the day?

Seems pretty weak.

Zionist dogs stick together

US-Arab relations were in a nosedive after Obama.
I don't know or care what people thought Trump said or he actually said in the campaign. This is a major improvement.

> at first you sold weapons for 300 bln. dollars
> then you burn this country for Imperial glory
good plan, Donald

No he fucking didn't look what they are doing in the image. The saudi fucker put a award around his neck you fucking retard

>This is how we repair Obongos fuck ups in the middle east.
Doing exactly what he did?

lol that nigger was such a bitch.

I actually agree with pic

Trump is so rich, even his leash is made of gold!

>a leaf
Right because a country, that's half of the continent you reside on, being nuked next door to you wouldn't cause problems for you at all.

>LEAF
SAGE!!!
FAKE NEWS!!!

>Vietnam, Panama, Iraq, Iraq 2.

Sure Jose, following your lead.

Liberals: you need to respect and tolerate Muslims

Also liberals: hahaHa omg trump just respected and tolerated a Muslim. Drumpers btfo

Canada has no patriotism, you're just a leach on America. You're godless and pessimicim is your only culture.

Last in everything

It's sad because some of the trumpets in this thread are not doing it ironically and actually genuinely do not care about someone doing everything he railed against just to win some imaginary internet fight.
Trump can do no wrong, Obama and Hillary is to blame for everything, and everyone that thinks Trump is a kike globalist nigger is actually just a shariablue shill. You get what you deserve.

No. This how you continue to suck Jewish pertodollar cock.

If trump was never going to follow Israel he would never would have won.

>not respecting the house of Saud

They literally supply the modern industrial world.

>10th largest economy can never be irrelevant.