Diversity is bad!!!!

>diversity is bad!!!!
>look at Japan!, It's model of homogeneous society!!

hey morons. even in Japan, the benefit of diversity exist.
>孫正義(Masayoshi son) is zainichi korean and he is richest guy in Japan
>he was discrimated by moronic Japanese
>but he went abroad and graduate from UCB and started bussiness
>come back to Japan
>now, his company is one of biggest IT company in Japan
>he employ many Japanese workers and bring wealth to Japanese consumers

Tell me.... diversity is bad?

No more these talented successful bussiness man who improve our life?

ok. You are stupid fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p5Ac7ap_MAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right Japan. Open your borders and embrace diversity!

That sounds more like an argument in favor of capitalism than racial/cultural diversity.

some koreans are okay because they are smart. no niggers or sand niggers allowed though.

Ok open your borders to Africa,Latin America and the Middle east

Enjoy the diversity

>makes argument that Koreans are diversity for Japanese
Cool, I guess Brits are diversity for Scots like me. Let's make USA the most diverse place for white people.

>Korean in Japan
>Diversity
Absolutely not comparable to a Somali in Germany

K. Cool. Now I know where we can ship all of niggers, spics, chinks, and ragheads to. I'm sure you'll love the cultural enrichment. It'll be everything you ever dreamed of.

Also
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
Oy vey shut it down.

fake news

>Some guy from Japanese colony comes back to Motherland because the colonised people can't run shit

It's basically Elon Musk going to US/Europe and starting his company from a failed colony

Zainachi korean respected and assimilated your culture, which is similar to his own homeland culture in first place. Also, you all have a somewhat close heritage in terms of etnicity and culture.
When we say "diversity", we're refering to individuals which etnicities and culture are completely incompatible with the countries they are migrating in.
Monkey from Africa and Muslims don't assimilate even when they como to Brazil, which is also populated with monkeys.

Can you understand the gap, Takeo?

Based Nippon. Co-prosperity sphere when?

thats like a frenchman coming to germany
or a swede to norway
very similar cultures and races

Definitely wasn't the (((bank of japan))) and the (((ministry of finance)))

youtu.be/p5Ac7ap_MAY

diversity is fine so long as it isn't forced

The difference between Japanese and Korean culture is similar to the differences between Italian and French culture.

Both stolen from China and both genetically similar.

Good point. Time to import the equivalent of your whole native population in inbred goat fuckers and negroe young men with low iq, high aggression and no capacity or skills usef to society.
Make sure the media hides their crimes too, tell the cops to give them a pass, and let your women throw themselves at them pussies wide open.
Only then you will be enriched.

Oh look, a diverse person who worked REALLY FUCKING HARD to make something out of himself and become a winner, instead of crying that he was being oppressed and begging for special gibmedats just because of his nationality.

Thanks for the info op, really made me think!

gas yourself nip lmao

He's korean. It's not really 'diversity'
Diversity is bad if low iq subhumans come to your country. They will rape and steal not create big companies you fucking imbecile.
You deserve a third nuke for this thinking

>korean guy graduates from UCB and starts business
>OH SO THIS MEANS ALL THE 68 IQ BLACKS FROM AFRICA WILL DO THE SAME!!
Let me tell you, go on. Take them in japan

>you NEED foreigners stupid goyim
No we don't.
>b-but SHEKELSS-HISSSS
I am not a materialist.

Based english teacher

You're a new kind of retard.

NANI?

You should go back to your imperial flag, it looks a lot better.

koreans are the same phenotype as you fool. You have no idea what it's like to see your community over run with sub-human savages.

>haplogroup O1b confucian/buddhist korean in haplogroup O1b confucian/buddhist japan

???