Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnO26XeIqGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. The true meaning of Christ, love, compassion have been lost and Christianity along with Islam is a game of Simon Says. If you don't follow the church you'll go to hell goy!

Islam is a devils cult, it needs to be wiped clean off the face of this earth. Satan disguised as an angel of light went to see Muhammed, Muhammed is the only prophet who wasn't spoken to directly by God, but by an "angel" isn't this suspicious?

> Schaul of Tarsus, A.K.A. "Saint Paul" by Christians, was a Jewish religious-political agitator with Roman citizenship, who introduced the Christian subversion into Europe.

> Saul was a Pharisee Jew, a descendant of the tribe of Benjamin and educated in Jerusalem under the school of the famous rabbi Gamaliel, citing this as something he was proud (Philippians 3: 5).

> Initially, in the name of the authorities of official Judaism, he was dedicated to persecute the members of the new Jewish sect (Christians), however, at a time of his life realizes that this doctrine who had such schismatic and conflicting effect among the Jews themselves, would cause also a terrible devastation in Rome, hated to death by him and by almost all the Jews of his time, resented because the occupation of the legions, the Jewish-Roman wars and deportations. Saul was an extremely astute individual who takes advantage of the effects of Christian preaching to subvert the values and traditions of the pagan world.

No. If Paul started preaching heresy then he would've been condemned by the other apostles who were alive at the time. Islam is a gnostic sect.

Implying that someone saying God has spoken to them isn't?

No, they proved themselves. Muhammed did nothing, he just killed people, he wasn't like Moses for example

>claimed that he is the messiah

Wrong.

Muslims claim the trinity is Jesus, God and Mary

Christianity and Islam both are satanic religions, only judaism pure

this is so bizarrely wrong, pretty much every adult on the planet knows who paul was and what he did and it certainly wasnt this

Fucking lol, must be the double digit IQ or something

Yeah a 9.9 IQ explains why their countries are so shit

In one of the daily Catholic threads here, a Cathfag called non Catholics infidels which is actually what Catholics believe. It completely turns people off from the messages of Christ because it brings to mind allahu akbar so Catholics are just as responsible for Christianity's downfall. All infidels burn in hell according to Catholics. The Jews did this just like they made islam.

Catholicism is heresy, I wish anti Christians wouldn't point to Catholicism when attacking us

> judaism is pure

If by "pure" you mean "a religion whose current practice dates only to the middle ages", sure.

>T. Kirill

Both confessions have their flaws, the Vatican and the Jews lately and orthodoxs and the Russians, specially when you talk about communism

I don't understand idiots who claim their own one is perfection and that they own the moral high ground on certain topics.

Stop judging either by the actions of certain people, that's most likely why Christianity itself splitted up in the first place. People are flawed and make mistakes, by having such shitty mentality you kind of go against Christ's own teachings of forgiving your people

Yes my church is superior, you know why? Because I believe the bible 100% that's what I am a bible believing Christian. If you don't believe the bible 100% and literally than how can you say you're a Christian?

everything u know about science is copied from talmud, but it is written in codes, vaccines for example

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=RnO26XeIqGQ

How many times have you integrally read the Bible? You can't just read it and pretend to know shit, you need to understand what it means not just by its literally meaning.

If you just take the Bible literally you're just proving those idiots who claim that Christianity is just some tool to control the masses

Catholicism has centuries worth of civilization building, political theory expanding, road laying, war winning, degeneracy fighting, world exploring, concrete mixing greatness behind it.

What can pre-catholic Christians claim in having achieved?

The bible says to not commit masturbation or fornication, it also says to not becoming a lover of violence so no guns or violent videogames.

Almost no one could follow th bible to 100% so stfu leaf.

>Catholicism has centuries worth of civilization building, political theory expanding, road laying, war winning, degeneracy fighting, world exploring, concrete mixing greatness behind it.

What can pre-catholic Christians claim in having achieved?

>Implying Catholocism didn't steal all those things for the Ancient Romans and claim their own version.

If you don't believe the bible, then you don't trust God.
Gods word, Catholics hate God that's why they disobey him

It doesn't explicitly mention masturbation actually, but it is forbidden because lust is adultery and if you ejaculate you become unclean.
There are 613 commandments in the bible, of course it's impossible to be completely sin free. Only Jesus was, no good Christian can say they're sin free

So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a 'Trinity'—stop, that is better for you—God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust.

—Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171[3]

I never said they believe the trinity

Where the fuck did i day that?

You said you don't take it literally

I read it literally, i just find new meanings and i understand it differently every time i read it.