Vladimir Harkonnen didn´t do anything wrong

Fucking spice-niggers and their jihad. Right guys?

Filthy shitskins and their parasites.

I fear only the shitposter

Actually, that boy and his bene gesserit mother ran into the desert and died by their own accord. His hands are clean. He tried to do everything he could to save them.

Seriously this. Every time Paul tripped balls he saw the Jihad and looked for ways to prevent it. Pretty redpilling implying the default state of sand people is chimping out.

Right he even send the imperial planeatologist after them.

But Fremen girls are actually kind of sexy before the age of 15.

He was so eager to save them that he was careless and got eaten by a worm.

I wouldn't touch those fremen girls though. They are dry permanently. You might as well just dig a hole in the desert and fuck that. It would be much more pleasant.

Paul dies in the movie?

Have some rare OC.

No. Kynes did

What in the name of Mua'dib is going on in this fucking thread

he had a quota of spice to fill and fremen were worm-riding sand niggers.

In the book he gets swallowed by the desert, not a worm.

In the 70's movie, I think he was swallowed by a worm. But in the 2000 movie, he was killed by a spiceblow.

>be USA
>2017
>still not having carryalls

Fucking Drumpf. With Obama you would live in the desert by now.

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES, CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!

When you are surrounded by morons
and Traitors to the Point you cant take over
the ONE PLANET with the ressource vital to
your Empire until Sandniggers take it over and
bust your Civilisation
who else allways sympathised with the Emperor and his Sardaukar ?

He is a full-fledged cuck. Can´t do anything without pic related.

The empire has a spic and nigger in command. It's all downhill for the empire anyways.

I read the book 10 years ago. wasnt he trying to fuck the spacing Guild ?
Memory is fuzzy but what i can remember in the book he pretty much was scheming to fuck them and the Bene Gesserit over by the end

He, who is the "Shortening of the Way".

reread it, it aged phenomenally for me

>trying to

Exactly. Can´t even land with all his Sardaukar on Dune at once without their permit.

well, they are Sardaukar in the end
as far as i can remember if you survived Salusa Secundus you pretty much were the ultimate badass. Untill those fucking fremen got their magical powers by the Jew sorceress of course

It's impressive how Dune shits all over star wars.

Bene Gesserits are Jesuits, not jews. The Space Guild is more like the Jews of the Dune universe.

fremen wiped the floor with sardaukar during the harkonnen coup

well, in the end if he had destroyed Paul in the final battle, hed been in Charge of Arrakis with his Armies allready there
The final battle decided whod Keep the Empire and the Spacing Guild would have to bend over and let the Winner have his fun at that point

This. They even accept spice gibs to keep the secret of the spice for themselves while sparing the spice niggers for a little bakshish.

Excellent shitpost sir.

Top kwality.

Yeah but the Sardaukar were pretty much just humans
Fremen got Magic, how would you fight a Wizard except for taking his virginity ?

I read only the first book 17 years ago
I really loved it and even watching the movie was fun for me because i could fill in the blanks
gotta read it again at some Point, forgot a lot

The Spice Must Flow

Pay your child support, fatty. Bad enough I had to join a convent but now your grandson is fatherless at your command.

Fuck the lawyers, I guess your granddaughter is gonna have sort your shit out.

Magic lol they just got high an worm-meskalin and babble about future and space and shit.

I've taken option 4.

And they still manage to survive for 3,500 years after the huge spice shortages imposed by Leto II and somehow maintained their monopoly in the empire after the mentants created a way to travel without spice. Typical jews.

Incest is a sport on giedi prime. You better stay in the fucking desert or I play the slave game with him.

They didn't "get magic," they were innately a militaristic people.

When Paul and Jessica first encounter the wild Fremen on Dune, Paul remarks that they naturally use military formations.

The "magic" they used, the Weirding Way, isn't magic at all, it's the Bene Gesserit style of combat, of which both the Emperor and the Sarduakar would be familiar. The Emperor's daughter was a Bene Gesserit, and he used Bene Gesserit advisors. Their style of combat wasn't a mystery, and if I remember it was only the Fedaykin that knew it, and Fremen regulars just used their old badass tactics.

Besides, Duncan Idaho killed like six gorillion Sarduakar by himself holding a passage so Paul could escape, they weren't that badass and you didn't need magic to kill them.

God Emperor is definitely the masterpiece. Option 4 here.

Baron Harkonen fucked up by putting Raban in charge. Don't fuck Fremen girls, they are only in it for your precious bodily fluids.

I tell you, they corrupt our youth.

yeah well, the Harkonnen really are the establishment and they're running things pretty efficiently
Then the sandniggers took over Arrakis and Paul Atreides became sort of a half-god to them which triggered the Jihad which in turn killed billions throughout the universe. And in the end, he regretted it.
What can be learned from this?
Niggers will always be niggers.

Press F eight times to pay respect to Duncan(s)

Who /mentat/ here?

please tell me this was actually said

Option 3 + the 3 Butlerian Jihad books (read first) is the most redpilled way

Herbert Jr mostly sucks but those 3 are good all on their own, not nearly as good as his dad's shit though..