Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

backstory?

The adventures of Imperial citizen in colony "Mexico"

Starring:
- Alexey Makeev
- 40 spics

I don't even like mexicans, but come on, they showed a lot of restraint with this guy, even going along with the joke sometimes, this shit was bound to happen.

One Russian guy with schizophrenia flew into the Mexico and then he started swearing at local citizens and also beating shit out them.

Yesterday some buttmad meximonkeys tried to lynch him but brave ruskie stabbed 14yo attacker kid and succesfully made his way to the hospital with some small bruises.

I hope after hospital he will burn this city down.

I don't understand this shit. Some dumb Russian went to Russia just to fuck with spics? Why the fuck are all these spics coming on here acting big a tough? How the fuck is it tough to attack some mentally unstable Russian IRL troll? I think the entire thing is fucking retarded.

The stabbing took place before the attempt at lynching

Russians, as per usual, cannot be trusted to speak the facts

This guy along with the Russians who support him are 100% subhuman

Why exactly would you be a natsoc in fucking Mexico? You are not native you are the same type of person as spics coming here illegally.

Kek the spic with the phone filming him. This Russian would break him like a twig.

Shit doesn't matter spic they are just fucking with you. Not everyone here is from lebbit but really enjoy specs getting a taste of there own medicine. Even though it was a bunch of spics posting about how DURR LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPEAK OUT YOUR VIEWS PIL HUURR shit so you kind of asked for this.

mexicants can't fight unless theres weightclasses, one euro fought off a mob.
GGG will fuck up the ginger too.

>a spic stabbing someone

Truly shocking

>Swastica with stars of David in the corners
what did he mean by this?

>The stabbing took place before the attempt at lynching

I don't believe you

Oh my!

FUCK OFF SHIT

FUCK OFF SHIT

FUCK OFF SHIT

FACKIN SHIT

The best part is the Mad Ruski picked Mexico to personally fuck with causing real life military and diplomatic escalation. If anything this guy is /pol IRL. I hope he picks some shithole country in Africa next. The crowning achievement would be out shitting the banchods in India.

Lolol look at my captcha. Kek is always with us.

Russia stronk

my uncle has schizophrenia
he acts and sounds exactly like Alex
only Mexicans are retarded enough to lynch mentally ill person instead of putting him into asylum

How did that Ruskie become as wealthy as he is?

why would mexican taxpayers pay for this guy's stead?

Who is more trust worthy a spic or a Russian?
I go with Russian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag