Redpilled youtuber thread

Post some of your favs:
Sargon of Akkad
Milo Yiannopolous
Gavin Mcinnes (rebel media)
Mike Cernovich
Sam Hyde
PewDiePie
H3H3 (yeah w/e I know he is a jew but he buttblasted so many SJW cucks)
Alex Jones
Paul Joseph Watson
Idubbz
Lauren Southern
Karen Straughan
Joe Rogan
Dave Rubin
Christina Sommers

Who are some more? I don't like Crowder because he's an idiot about climate change, having Monsanto shill lobbyists on his show and calling them 'scientists' when they've never been published in any academic journal on the topic of climatology or ecology. The same dude who said RoundUp was safe to drink::
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

...and the crowder vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yDJi_ATzFc
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=m8AttqxSEYY
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=z6UYz2eNoS8
youtube.com/channel/UCmX-LvMEcgHPHiD6016N9Cg
youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA
youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio
youtube.com/channel/UCiMUUxp-wScEIYAt65tSegA
youtube.com/user/LionelY2K
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/user/wwwMOXNEWScom
youtube.com/user/wearechange
youtube.com/user/Rys2sense
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
youtube.com/user/SchiffReport
youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig
youtube.com/user/SHUTTERSHOT45
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__AQ18xd3bg
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one and only Filthy Frank.

Crowder enjoys cross dressing

filthy frank seems blue pilled

or mebe i haven't watched enough of his vids

Only bluepilled faggots use kiketube, same with any social media. (youtube, funnyjunk, reddit kikebook twitter, etc)

dude, it's 3:30 am here
go to bed

Wranglerstar

Fucking Plebbit tier

you need to go back

Saged

Yeah, it makes my heart swell seeing so many right wingers (Sargon is obviously not but he's criticizing the left) that are intellectually engaging after 70 years of Republican stupidity (aside from Reagan). I also like Stefan Molyneux, although you have to be a bit careful like with Crowder because his ideological position causes him to be bias sometimes.

cringy forced humor for kids

bit rich cunt

trying to finish the witcher 1 fuck off

He has reached a level of understanding that goes even beyond the redpill.

get on my level fggts
youtube.com/watch?v=0yDJi_ATzFc

this board is getting worse by the day due to the influx of fucking b& teenagers that fled reddit

sage goes in all fields

user, Filthy Frank's videos seem blue pilled because they're purely satirical. Check out more of his videos, you'll see what I'm talking about.

>no Ramzpaul
You had one job!

Saged

Magapedes watch out.

Sargon and raygun I watch alot.
At least a little I listen to his music and it seems more idk by the books

This.

there is a limit to the satire i can take before i must shitpost about it

H3H3 are still very liberal.

Stating the obvious doesnt make Red Pilled IMO.

Theodisfolk is the only redpilled youtuber and savior of the Germanic race.

Steven Crowder isn't redpilled - he just believes fucking anything.

Guy is retarded, has been proven to be retarded many times.

(((Lauren Southern)))

the Muslims are bad goy

thats what i mean

some of his music seems a bit...shilly

No one you mentioned are redpilled.

Celtic savage

Justin Barrett (he has a party called National Party but i dont know if you can call him a youtuber)

Millennial Woes

The Don

Computing Forever

They are all irish and scottish but cant think of any americans of the top off my head

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&feature=youtu.be

And no redice. Fucking hell, your list only lacks pewdiepie

yes to be more accurate he is a classical liberal not a neo-libshit imo

Milo(faglord)
Gavin(fagprince)
No mentions to Styx.
You have to go back.
Oh wait you can't.
Well go kill yourself!

Don't forget to sage when you post in useless threads.

By far the best is Varg Vikernes.

Dieudonné
Alain Soral

>filthy frank

Sargon of Akkad - decent videos on occasion drones on too much about shit, watch occasionally but would never subscribe
Milo Yiannopolous - hokey but he himself does okay, subscribed
Gavin Mcinnes (rebel media) - faggot, basic pundit faggotry
Mike Cernovich - Boring
Sam Hyde - Entertaining but not someone to watch for the purpose of broadening your horizons.
PewDiePie - subscribed to spite YouTube/WSJ but not worth watching outside the politically motivated videos that are posted here
H3H3 (yeah w/e I know he is a jew but he buttblasted so many SJW cucks) - boring fake faggot
Alex Jones - bombastic fake faggot
Paul Joseph Watson - autistic fake faggot
Idubbz - idiot
Lauren Southern - her on-foot segments are great
Karen Straughan - decent, but would never subscribe
Joe Rogan - rambling faggot
Dave Rubin - Probably my favorite on this list
Christina Sommers - Great content.

Here's mine:
>Molyneux
>1791L
>Black Pigeon Speaks
>PragerU
>Dinesh D'Souza
>Project Veritas

>its the leaked redditor larping as a Sup Forumsack episode again.

I like crowder a lot, but I wouldn't say he's redpilled. He's taken a portion of the pill however.

Is the effect supposed to make it look like Scanner Darkly?

Mark dice

youtube.com/watch?v=m8AttqxSEYY

American Renaissance
Red Ice
Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

PragerU is embarrassingly bad and they're neocon shills for Israel. I hate that shit they do where they find some token minority whenever the issue they're discussing calls for it.

>Oh no we want to say something negative about Islam, let's find some ethnic woman with an accent who says she's an ex-Muslim to do this one
>Time to criticize feminism, let's get our woman out to do this

And it goes on like this.

Jontron did nothing wrong.

What was the ruckus with JonTron anyway?

Sweden made a blacklist of ppl to avoid on the internet and he is on it.

I kind of like it since leftists are so apparently weak to it.

But what's more is that those groups are usually the ones with the strongest opinions on the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6UYz2eNoS8
he is a leftist degenerate
>muh satire
this guy even showed his REAL self on video and guess what.....
no1 liked it so he deleted it, he is a giant life failure. all he does is provide good reaction images

Leftists aren't weak to it at all, they mock it as shameless tokenism and they're actually right.

>Sam Hyde
>Lauren Southern

These two are the only redpilled ones on your list

Tyrant Fashister aka The Merchant Minute.

Anything else is literally faggotry.

>t. Newfag 9000

If you watch any of these you are confirmed degenerate

Please IGNORE this distraction post and focus on the SETH RICH threads. Go bump those.

If you insist on replying to this thread, please write "sage" in the text bar. This will make your reply NOT to bump this thread.

Have a nice day, and please keep on contributing to the cleansing of Sup Forums from shills.

Underrated.

Those channels are all harmless but would be considered right wing extremists in europe. Infowars doesnt touch the JQ and race that much, but overall i think it's the best one. Right now an "alt right" media imperium is being built here in Stockholm. Richard Spencer, Daniel Friberg and Red Ice radio is behind it.

Where is Jontron on the list?

The fuck is this pleb tier """redpilled""" tripe?

Here son, take a proper redpill:

youtube.com/channel/UCmX-LvMEcgHPHiD6016N9Cg
youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA
youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio
youtube.com/channel/UCiMUUxp-wScEIYAt65tSegA

Red ice is definitly the best one. It's like infowars with questions AJ refuse to touch.

Also underrated.

all wrong except for alex jones and sam hyde

It's like Alex Jones but with a bunch of unlikable edgelord faggots

Everyone with a hint of right and some level of influence is on it

This is why the redcoats lost the war against the states. Gtfo

The Golden One
Brother Nathanael

I mostly watch Stefan Molyneux, Gavin McInnes, and Sam Hyde. I'm subbed to all the rest too though, besides Idubbz, Rubin, Sommers, and Straughan

Some others that I highly recommend:
youtube.com/user/LionelY2K
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/user/wwwMOXNEWScom
youtube.com/user/wearechange
youtube.com/user/Rys2sense
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
youtube.com/user/SchiffReport
youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig (Ron Paul)
youtube.com/user/SHUTTERSHOT45

Rubin is your favorite? Then you're the blue-pulled fag, no wonder you dislike everyone on list.

>1 post by this ID

That picture is disturbing if true and I dindt understood your point with Jontron.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=__AQ18xd3bg

He revealed his power level clumsily while in a debate with a manlet streamer named destiny

Tucker Carlson
Mark Dice

>that list

The fuck?

1.Molyneux
2.Molyneux
3.Molyneux
4.Molyneux
5.Molyneux
6.Mcinnes
7.Milo

>The people unironically responding to this bait thread

I'm going to be sick, I thought the post-Trump reddit refugees were bad enough but we must've received a lot more recently

H3h3.

Go kill yourself OP.

And now what?
He got banned from Twitch and shit?

Screaming retards like you are the only people that watch him hahahahahhaahahahahahah

go back to plebbit
sperg mods have re opened the sub 'for seth rich'
we are not interested by those sheckel grabbing attention whores

Holy shit, this is hilarious.

This russian guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20&feature=youtu.be

his intellectual schtick is pretty cringe

WHERE THE FUCK IS LACI GREEN YOU BLUE PILLED NORMIEFAGS

Sargon, Dave Rubin, and Joe Rogan are the only tolerable people in that list. What's going on in this thread, is it cuckservative uncle poster day or something?

Some free advice to r/the donald or r/anarchism or shareblue or whoever the fuck is in this thread - any actual Sup Forumsack would more likely than not mention Styx, Razorfist, or not an argument man at the very least.

Murdoch Murdoch
TFM
1791L or whatever it is

>I hate everything and everyone who likes stuff is a redditor

End Times New Report, ReallyGraceful, Stefan Molyneux, Michael Black, American Renaissance, Tara McCarthy, RockingMrE, and BlackPigeonSpeaks are all incredibly based. Lotta variety there too. Btw the "intellectuals" who soley get off on shitting on SJW's arent any more redpilled than someone with common fucking sense. And the best channel for learning about the NWO is anything from Bill Cooper.

Kraut and Tea
Idubbbztv

Fuck, is it summer already?

I think Crowder is good for normies/lefites. He is certainly by no means of the highest power level, but he acts as a good gateway to get people to start leaning to the right and then digging deeper.

Gavin also falls into this category.

this

literally THE most bluepilled liberal anti-sjw dr3 bullshit i have ever seen, i would call it bait if i didn't know you god damned reddit faggots didn't come to this board last night like a bunch of filthy dog fucking somalis

Demolitian Ranch
a lot of texas lifestyle and freedom

> Anti-cuckservative

> But okay with a left-leaning centrist faggot (Dave Rubin) and a pot-addicted leftist (Joe Rogan) and an avowed left-winger (though I think he's in denial) (sargon)

Red ice is some paywall bullshit.

He's too much like a smarmy, smug leftist for my tastes. Hes the conservative equivalent of a know it all college freshman

redpill is almost useless when you dont know some mgtow knowledge and you let women and the gynocentric society of feminazis ruin your life
we should learn more about female nature and how it destroys western socity as soon as women got the right to vote and the fact that countries that have women's rights and bow down to women have the lowest fertility rate etc evey man in the west should know those things to fix the west

I think you might be on the wrong website, let alone board. Maybe reddit or tumblr will be more accepting of you.

DawgTheNasty

shit, wrong thread ignore this

I really like Mark Dice even if I don't find his commentary insightful, he goes through a great deal of work to collect and expose the fake news perpetrated by the corporate media whores who call themselves the face of journalism.

Leonard Ulrich and Now You See TV is as red pilled as you can get

Read the OP again, I came in here expecting a bunch of screeching NatSocs that took the bait as per usual but instead it's full of people in agreement. Also, if you like Sargon, Sommers, Rubin or Karen Straughn you are an actual redditor because they're not even faggoty CivNats, they're just leftists that got bullied by SJWs

I'm not a partisan hack, I don't reject people outright just because I don't agree with them on everything. I support all 3 of them because they are vocal opponents of the most toxic and influential strains of leftist thought. I also like seeing them all develop and evolve towards my stances over time, because I was in their shoes about 5 years ago until I went full on anti left