>He died for Israel
Some things are worth dying for.

>see a crying woman at a grave
>better take a picture

>NEETs who will never know real love or responsibility think this is funny

It's a photo op. She can't wait to get home and fuck Jamal

We should defend Amurica....

In the middle east.

It is. I have nothing but contempt and spite towards normies, the only good normie is a dead one.

I dont understand people who become soldiers. It almost like they love obedience and having no privacy.

Yea, like stopping white genocide in the form of mass muslim immigration forced almost entirely by Jewish pressure groups and billionaires who actually give them the tools and instructions they need to get around our borders and laws.

You must consider the lemming factor.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI

I feel for the woman who lost her husband, but who is the piece of shit taking a photo? Or did she say "take a pic of me lying on his grave?"

>shoot random sand negro farmer thousands of miles away from the united states

WOW GOOD THING IM DEFENDING AMERICA'S CONSTITUTION AND RIGHTS. FOR A SECOND THERE, WE ALMOST LOST 'EM.

>not becoming a soldier for the purpose of self serving welfare, a job, and the purpose of spreading chaos wherever you go
it's just a job to do for kek and happenings, you even get payed a tiny bit

>Hey goy, it says here in the bible were supposed to have Greater Israel
>Risk life fighting for kikes in the desert
>actual homeland under attack and non-white foreign citizens dictating law
>Statues being removed, culture destroyed

Bro, the football games almost over, stop interrupting, were trying to watch!

So you're of the opinion that muslims shouldn't be shot?

This man gets it.

>Jews want to replace a sympathetic population with another population that wants nothing more than the destruction of Israel and the Jews.

Jew conspiracies make no sense.

They should be left in their own countries, after they help deal with kikes.

good to see the antiamerican turkroach shitposter finally moved to a country more accepting of his ways

Heres the real question: do you love your parents enough to lie down on their grave when they pass and realize that what seperats you from their bones turned to dust and flesh to ashes is a few feet of earth?

>I don't understand so it mustn't be true.

>Jew conspiracies make no sense.
>Because I say so!
>Hundreds and hundreds of pages written by jews can be ignored.

> this is the part where i have to act sad
>thank god i still hav jamal who can fuck me better than this guy ever did.
>im enjoying this 15 mins of fame.
>marrying this guy wasnt so bad after all.

>I dont understand so la la la la la its not happening!

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

What was the last war Germany won?

He died for our freedom and fighting against ISIS (which we totally did not create at all, btw). Israel is greatest ally.

Not him, but I'm of the opinion that a million dead Muslims is not even equal to one dead countryman, and the wars of western intervention in the Middle East are not tragedies at all for the Muslims but tragedies for ourselves. We sent hundreds of young men to die out in some fucking shithole desert for absolutely nothing.

Implying your feeble goy brain could ever hope to understand the strategy behind 4-dimensional dreidel.

of course then stalin removed them and killed them and instead led russia on a path of single leaders

I could keep going but something else demands my attention.

>loxism
This is not a real word.

>tfw you spin gimmel

>implying the Muzzies are more dangerous than the Nazis

It is now. We can newspeak too, deal with it faggot.Its like anti-semitism, but for whites. You lose again, you loxist bigot.

She did this for the likes, SAD!

America will be the one to eleminate the menace once and for all, give it time.

T. Limey neet kissless virgin.

Retards who support the ZOG will think he died for a noble cause. Our government sent that father son and husband to die in the desert for a war that doesn't concern us to genocide the native of the middle east for Israel. Go fuck yourself kike

>he believes that any western military has a negative effect on muslim population growth or control over the globe
Ahahahahahahahaha

A million dead muslims seems like a very good trade off to me. That would be 1500 dead white people to exterminate every muslim on earth.

>Thinking all Muslims are bad
how are you this stupid you realize they only hate white people because we've been bombing their countries for 40 years you stupid fuck.

Their dumbass book says aryans will destroy them, so they want to kill all white people before that happens

They are inbred retards

the amount of reddit level virtue signaling posts on this board last 24 hours is obnoxious.

If you're going to make up memewords, could you at least make up words that sound like there's a legitimate etymology

Then explain the other 13 centuries of bullshit from the muslim world, Ahmed.

>the other 13 countries?
You mean the ones the CIA Saudi Arabia and Israel have destabalized? or how we are bombing Somalia and sending spec ops into Africa? Yeah bombing shit hole Somalia where the people are already poor and hate everyone is going to fix the problem.

at least greatest ally is safe

"To me, Germany only exists to secure the existence of Israel and jewish people".

SPIC
P
I
C

>From 1986 until 1992, Ignatiev served as a tutor (academic advisor) for Dunster House at Harvard University. In early 1992, Ignatiev objected to the University's purchase of a toaster oven for the Dunster House dining hall that would be designated for kosher use only. He insisted that cooking utensils with restricted use should be paid for by private funds. In a letter to the Harvard student newspaper, the Harvard Crimson, Ignatiev wrote that "I regard anti-Semitism, like all forms of religious, ethnic and racial bigotry, as a crime against humanity and whoever calls me an anti-Semite will face a libel suit."[9]
>In 2008, the American Jewish Committee objected to an encyclopedia article on Zionism that Ignatiev wrote for The Encyclopedia of Race and Racism.[11] In the article, Ignatiev described Israel as a "racial state, where rights are assigned on the basis of ascribed descent or the approval of the superior race" and likened it to Nazi Germany and the Southern United States before the civil rights movement.[12]

Yeah, look at this fucking zionist Jew!

>norway
why did you even send soldiers ? what dog did you have in this fight

I said centuries you absolute retard. What a surprise, a burger that doesn't know how to read.

Neck yourself.

>rug with photos printed onto it
>set up with baby over grave
>makes someone take a photograph

Why are americans so melodramatic? Its this drama that we mock, like they think they are the centre of a TV series

Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit

the Jews are a plague to all of us, they're a plague to Whites, Blacks, Asians and everyone else. Jews started slavery in Africa and the Americas and then blamed White people to hide and run away from their guilt. Jews are a big problem for us and they want everyone dead. There's a reason why these genocidal maniacs were banned in 109 countries throughout history, because they're toxic to all of us.

I wonder if Jewish American politicians who send these 18-20 year old son to war just sit back and laugh at these pictures while sitting at thier desks.

Jews

why do americans do shit like this?

attention whore

18-20 year old kids*

What inflated her ass? That's so sad.

Jew alliance NATO

lurk more

>doesn't know about the caliphate

Shouldn't you be in Sweden now?

millions of germans died for isreal during and after ww2-in fact its because of you incompetent spergs that isreal even exists. you should be eternally ashamed of creating isreal.

Could be worst and die for palestine, dirty muslims

if you're a women and can actually "love" an order follower you are human garbage. hope she fucking kills herself and the baby finds a proper, loving home where he can be raised without satanist parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs

To serve Rothschild.

THIS