What is the purpose of life? (srs)

According to jim carrey, no amount of money, fame, success can fill the gaping void in a Man's heart which is left primarily there because of Man's curiosity and insatiable thirst for knowledge.

Personally I'm spiritual and believe in One True God who has sent us many prophets like Jesus, Moses, Muhammad. I have experience in spiritual meditation and technically have experienced the Kundalini Awakening. I understand that the depths of the universe are vast and we a minor spec of dust within the fabric of it all. Life simply a simulation, a program being run using math, chemistry, biology and radiology. What is the ultimate redpill on how to go about living a simulation which feels fake every single day? Making kids and slaving at a desk to pump your failed dreams into your offspring could be the answer. How can one achieve complete peace and serenity? Pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Namaz paro, ma or baap ko thamez say baath keya Karo, watan ka naam roshan karo, parhai kay upor deyan rako, beevey or bachay ko achay tarekay say sambalo. Hajj complete Karo. Dusaray laug say achay tarekay se millo.

There has to be more to life than just following a moral compass tuned by folks that have been dead for thousands of years. Yes, being a "Good Human" is necessary and perhaps appreciated by God but literally nobody knows where they're headed.

Crush your enemies, See them driven before you and to Hear the lamentation of the women!

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

>based arnie

He was the chosen one

Still Life is a hell of an album.

To eat, fuck, compete, and fertilize trees.

We are here to make a difference.

His name was Seth Rich

Sage

>According to jim carrey, no amount of money, fame, success can fill the gaping void in a Man's heart
He can give me his money then, where do I sign up? I don't even want everything, 1% will be more than enough.

Wtf why are so many pakis on Sup Forums suddenly

t. Paki living in Shitain

Also, OP, it's to know that God is God.

jim carey can fill his gaping holes with black dick.
man up and find your own interests that you stay around for ,you basement dwelling cuck

>What is the purpose of life?

To copy yourself over and over like a virus.

The purpose of life is to serve that God, thus hitching your boat to his. To find out how you can serve him, read what he has revealed to man: most of those prophets you mention are contained in the Bible, so that's a great place to start. Don't read a book *about* the Bible, just start reading it, and make your way through, a few chapters a day.

Part of this will involve increasing the virtue in your life.

For an additional purpose, consider finding a virtuous wife and starting a family. It is very easy to fill time with purpose when you have a family to take care of, rather than just yourself.

>It is very easy to fill time with purpose when you have a family to take care of, rather than just yourself

Yes, just distract yourself, everything will be fine!

>consider finding a virtuous wife
>woman
>virtuous

Kill yourself.

>Yes, just distract yourself, everything will be fine!
A few distractions are fine, but you want to have an ultimate purpose beyond that. That's why I didn't start with family.

>>woman
>>virtuous
>Kill yourself.
Oh, you're just a MGTOW. My wife is virtuous, as are a few other women we're friends with.

>My wife is virtuous

The point of life is to become the best, strongest, smartest, virtuous person you can. Whether you find that with religion, or spirituality or not is irrelevant. If you become the best person you can be then you will find happiness in death and any afterlife that exists.

To put it simply the point of life is to become enlightened, and that enlightenment is specific to each individual. Only you can decide what the purpose to life is, no one else.

To gain as much knowledge as you can and leave a legacy to the world.

Killing Jews and Pakis

>Man's curiosity and insatiable thirst for knowledge.

oh lol. someone has never been around niggers.