/bbgg/

Based Black Guy General:
Discuss and post your favorite based black men preferably in maga hats or kekistani flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your reddit is back up, so you can fuck off now

I maybe from Reddit but at least I appreciate based black men that are here to support our lord and savior trump

Normie get off of my board!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

your subreddit is back you faggot, you can leave now
GTFO and take your niggers with you

you don't fit in you use /r/ retard slang go suck a big black cock cucks

I don't fit in? You think I care what a bunch of stormweenies think about me? I'm here to show that even black people can be our allies and make this country great again. Black guys are based deal with it

I'm black, and this shit is cringey as hell. Delete this thread.

Your Faggy sub reddit is back after you babys cried you asses off get out and go cuck somewhere else

Wow, based fellow pede! How do I upvote on this site???

Some reddit fag asked earlier if us being racist was satire. This is what I posted, and got a sweet ass get. The thread was then pruned before I got a single (you). They aren't even letting us redpill these Donald fags

hey,
GTFO!
thanks

Thank you. See /r/ faggots fine young men like this fit right in unlike all the "based Black Guys"

>implying anyone gives a fuck what some phone poster has to say

I'm a socially anxious person
So I was confused why the random black guy on my student block would strike up conversation in the elevator whenever I saw him

Work with a really religious black guy. Hates SJWs, gays, trannies, liberals, etc. Pretty sure he hates black ppl too.

Fuck off faggots. Niggers are human shit. Nobody wants you here.

I'm here to stay. I've taken a liking to this forum and I think this will be my main website instead of Reddit. I'm here to purge your racist nazi ideologies and I'm gonna start by showing you guys that black people can actually be really based.

Based XD

Please leave.

pic related is an r/The_Donald user who got over 5000 upboats for posting this picture of her husband.

Same this sites format is way better than Reddit

>>lord and savior
here we have a blasphemous nigger

>implying your stupid nigger life matters
>if Hitler had used a phone everything he said would then on out be nullified.

Sad that even as a phone poster my life is infinitely worth more than yours simply because our entire genetic composition is different and you're stuck with the primitive monkey one. Neck yourself Jamal

i bet she tastes like chocolate hnnng

Big L, the original Based Black Man

>And if you think I can't fuck with whoever, put your money up
>Put your jewels up, no fuck it put your honey up
>Put your raggedy house up nigga or shut your mouth up
>Before I buck lead and make a lot of blood shed
>Turn your tux red, I'm far from broke, got enough bread
>And mad hoes, ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Exactly my fellow pede. This forum would be absolutely perfect without all the bigotry and anti Semitism
I don't believe in god but I'm spiritual. Trump is the spirit of America in some ways, and yes I do worship him
XDDD I'd love to find out. Black and Jewish girls are fucking god tier imo

those storm weenies could kick your weeb ass mur-dick.

Pic related

He's obviously planning something. Scoping out his target, becarful user.

>thread about based black guys
So they are all dead?

Ha Ha Ha excellent post gentlesir! I tip my fedora to you have an upvote

>stupid meme normies use
FUCK off frogposter

Is this the Donald hate thread?

Didn't know future is a trump supporter

I would love to see one try

It's weird how all a black guy has to do is put on a MAGA hat and magically he's made that leap from "nigger" to "black," for you guys.

All they have to do is shed some dignity and then they're accepted, I guess.

pretending to be pretending to be pretending to be pretending

I don't get this meme. Sup Forums had no problem with Based Black Men™ even before T_D was a thing. Walter E. Williams, Thomas Sowell, Colion Noir, Patrice O'Neil, etc. Sup Forums generally didn't have a problem with them as long as they weren't degenerate wanna-be street niggers.

This is Sup Forums.

You need metrics and sources to back up your claims. We don't bend over for emotion and personal experience.

how about you post a few more pics of these nubian angels?

>You need metrics and sources to back up your claims.

Sources don't matter here, because if you don't like it, you can just wave it away as "fake news."

This.
Redditors please lurk moar

thread

>someone who shared the same thinking as Comey

the fact people in this thread think these are sincere posts is pretty fucking sad.

the biggest problem with Sup Forums is the number of gullible and impressionable idiots on here, not sure if its because of reddit or not but its common as hell.

:))) glad I'm not the only pede who loves me some chocolate

you're accepted here and you're faggot who has done nothing...pretty weird that's all you have to do to be accepted here

>the biggest problem with Sup Forums is the number of gullible and impressionable idiots on here,
i'd say that's the problem with the entire world desu

SSSSHHHEEEEEEEIIIITTTTTTTTT

based black confederate heritage activist is based get this man a confederate flag coat
muh heritage not hate

this pic makes me laugh every time

>gosh, i sure do hate people and things that convert people to the right!

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

at least you have a chance to hook up with some cute black big ass bitches
whats a pede?

no bigots here, just racist, I don't think races are different, I think yours is worse.
we are no anti-semites, we just accept the truth and we have the ovens prewarmed.
Being spiritual is stupid new-age nonsense. Worsiping a man you almost know nothing about just prove you are a fool.

If you love black-jewish women we have space in the oven for you too.

Well I don't wanna brag but I have fucked quite a few ebonies ;)

A pede is what we call fellow /r/the_donald community members. We call ourselves magapedes (like the centipede animal) but pede for short

RIP

here is one saving a turtle

Look how Based he is. I wanna be just like him.

Reminder that multiculturalism is the enemy, not multi-ethnicity.

Accept the superiority of the western ideal and civilization, capitalism, technological progress, democracy balanced with national pride, and we have no problem, friend.

im way to long on this crappy website to be called a ledditor
is it cos i said i find black women attractive?

based or black. Pick one

this is my favorite based black man

This. Although i do think race does have negative and positive traits, those that put culture before race and overcome race deserve to be treated as equal. Null males / beta whites did more damage to the state of western society then any nigger in the hood.

>sikh with a MAGA hat

As if there was any doubt we trusted you turban-head bros...but for the love of God, LEARN TO SHIFT A SEMI TRUCK BEFORE YOU HIT THE UPHILL PART.

HahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

hahahaha..ahh haha

No.

>we have the ovens prewarmed
>we have space in the oven for you too

>buying into the Holohoax

kys dago

Anyone who cant tell that OP is bait should be euthanized im fucking shocked that it took this long for someone to call it out good for you mate