When I consider myself as an European...

When I consider myself as an European, all Eurofags get butthurt and say things like "YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN YOU FILTHY ROACH"

When I consider myself as an Arab, all sandniggers get butthurt and say "YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM ENOUGH YOU WESTERN PUPPET"

Can somebody please put an end to this shit? Is Turkey a full-fledged European country, or a full-fledged Middle Eastern country? Apparently, it is neither.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

full-fledged Middle Eastern country.

Your task is to keep the whole sandnigger under control.

Do your fucking job.

Greek/Anatolian rapebabies unless your Mongolian or Turkic. Some of you are ok.

We're just a bridge invaded by mongols.It's a mix of bypassers.

It's a kitchen country.

Closer to sandniggers, but still just fucking roaches.

>When I consider myself as an Arab
why would you ever do that ? i fucking hate arabs and only consider myself a muslim

You are full fledged Islam dominated country with a mongrel population of Slav-Greek rapebabies, central Asian Turk-Arab rapebabies and everything inbetween.

In short you are Cuckroaches.

You people should have just stayed out of WW1 and this would all have been avoided

Kek

Not even sand niggers want you. Kys

Turkey should re-invade the Balkans and let Kurds shit themselves

they're all the same people anyway and it would truly make Turks European

Turkey is supposed to be a European country but as said, muslim is a race and as Turks are muslims, Turkey can't be a European country.

the only place where turks belong is 6 feet under the ground.

kys roach

You're a fucking arab you stupid faggot.
You are where you are because of muslim conquest. You worthless faggots raped and killed everyone who used to live where you do now.
If reparations are going to be paid to all wronged people then we can start with you faggots because you've fucked over more people than anywhere else. Barbary, islamic invasion, and the islamic african slave trade were all thanks to you worthless niggers. You're everything that the niggers say that whites are except you faggots never even gave the peoples that you fucked over anything. No civilization, no technology, absolutely nothing.

Remember that Sultan who got molten gold poured into his eyes by Genghis Khan^.
lel

Turks are not arab, they clearly speak a central asian language.

When I consider myself as an European, all Eurofags get butthurt and say things like "YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN YOU FILTHY MONGOL"

When I consider myself as an Asian, all gooks get butthurt and say "YOU ARE A FILTHY WHITE EUROPEAN COLONIALIST OPPRESSOR"

Can somebody please put an end to this shit? Is Russia a full-fledged European country, or a full-fledged Asian country? Apparently, it is neither.

Science says you are German.

See:

Blattella germanica

>when I consider myself as an Arab

Why the fuck would you want to consider yourself as an Arab in the first place? Roaches > Arabs.

what are bosnians?

Calm down fatman, your burger is safe

Correct it's neither. You almost made it to the Euro side before Erdogan, you know with Papa Ataturk working so hard to make you into a civilized nation that valued individual thought, Republican ideals, democracy etc. etc. But then you idiots went back to trying to be "better Muslims" which ironically makes you a shittier person on the world stage.

No Muslim can ever be considered European.
Take a look at your country and compare it to any country west of the Balkans, then compare it to your eastern neighbors. It's not hard to tell where you belong.

turkey should make its own name

This
Iranics/Central Asians>Eastern Euros>Western Euros>Semites>>>>>>>>G*rmans

Except European is a physical thing, and islam is an idea
I'm a Protestant but you're fucking retarded

turkish leader talks about destroying europe via rapefugee muslims what do you thing does he give a shit about whites

The Cro Cop Fedor fight is one of my favorites in fighting history.

kek

You live in the land in between Europe and Asia, what do you expect
Anyways it seems like Erdogan is going to answer that question for you and make you a Middle Eastern shithole

Lick my hairy asshole retarded monkey.

This. The two times I was in Turkey was before Erdo, and a while ago. You used to be an European-ish country. Now you are the burkha village hidden in the sand.

European is an identity, you faggot burger. European identity and Islam is completely incompatible because Islam is a middle-eastern, Arabic religion.
It's not a (((melting pot))) like the US. If Europe becomes majority muslim it will no longer be European.

So, by that logic, Christianity is completely incompatible with European identity because it originated in the Middle East. How come, in practice, the opposite has shown to be true?

sandniggers

but what difference will it make when the arabs brainwash you just like the jews?

Don't Turks originate in the Eurasian Steppe or something? Hence Turkmenistan?

most turks are ISLAMED anatolians and a few rapebabies, actual turks look like chinks

The Christianity you and the rest of Europe practices has very little in common with the early, pre-Nicaea version. Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Protestantism has evolved with and become intertwined with our culture. It has grown far beyond its Middle-Eastern roots.

Meanwhile Islam never went through any of the reformations or advancements that Christianity did, and has remained a savage, desert death cult, like it was in the 7th century.

Dear roach,
Go home.
Sort yourself out.
Your problems are not ours.
Get fucked.
Sincerely,
Planet Earth.

Arabs don't have that level of cohesion. They can't even get along with each other and are merely pawns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture

>Western culture, throughout most of its history, has been nearly equivalent to Christian culture, and a large portion of the population of the Western hemisphere can be described as cultural Christians. The notion of "Europe" and the "Western World" has been intimately connected with the concept of "Christianity and Christendom" many even attribute Christianity for being the link that created a unified European identity.

that's simply untrue, Islamc has entertained many schools of thought, many of them far more progressive than Christianity. The destabilizing of the middle east by Israel and the West and the funding of radical extremists has caused islam to regress.

>The Christianity you and the rest of Europe practices has very little in common with the early, pre-Nicaea version. Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Protestantism has evolved with and become intertwined with our culture. It has grown far beyond its Middle-Eastern roots.

Christianity was ALWAYS from a Hellenistic semi-European civilisational milieu, though. The Middle Eastern aspects were compromised soon after Alexander conquered the region, centuries before Christ's birth.

>Meanwhile Islam never went through any of the reformations or advancements that Christianity did, and has remained a savage, desert death cult, like it was in the 7th century.

Shia Islam has some aspects of this, though. It was adopted by non-Arabs who were compelled to keep the Arabic religion on pain of death for apostacy, and so has all manner of subtle ways of undermining the original barbaric Arabian impulse within it. It has helped Syrians and Persians remain Syrian and Persian, while paying lip service to the bandit paedophile's legacy.

Obviously roach, you could solve half of this problem through apostasy.

It is just like The balklands and the Med.

You are Med. Not so much Ahmed.

Be Med. Look into your country. Why is there no Hollywood film about some of the events of Turkey, good and bad?

They are marginailzing EVERYTHING that does not serve their purposes.

So everyone is hunkering down and trying to create their "space"/ nation to justify their existence outside of one giant barrel full of little fishes.

Your PM/Head of state is a cuck btw. All of the anti-european stuff is just to try and turn Turks in Europe into tools like the "terrorists" to serve Marcon and friends purposes of destroying Europe and bringing the meme of "the EU" into full swing.

Maybe you shouldn't have interbreeded. Then you would have a distinct people.

Here is a simple thought. How about you just be a Turkish man proud of his Turkish heritage instead of trying to be something you are not? If anything based on you customs you would be more Arab or eastern leaning. Stop trying to be something you are not and be proud of your Turk heritage, simple as that.

Ever heard of king James bible wich is the most used bible. Its been written and edited dor euro. So no you are wrong. When it comes to turkaballs. They are kind of asking for it. Can not be trusted- NORTH korean type ruling and us style 2 facing. Maybe drop this erdogan faggot of a cliff, her civilized and then we can talk

And meanwhile i can learn how to spell.

not european. Reject your false god, give back Constantinople and maybe we will take you in our club of enlightened people

Complete bullshit. The Islamic world was caliphates all until the west came there. Only way they acted in a reletively stable way was because west had installed dictatorships in the region.
The "destabilization" you refer to was just removing these rules implemented by the west and putting the region back to its narutal state.

muslims

Islam did nothing but piggyback off of the Persians and Assyrians.
The idea that Islam was more progressive than Christianity is a misconstruing of history and a part of the "muh dark ages" bullshit.

As much as Turks in general could have been a successful people, you fucked up on adopting, or rather not fighting enough against arabic muslims.

You have customs and the language, or part of, left from the older times, but you have lost a great, great deal my friend. Your country's populace became 40% inbred, therefore much less intelligent. Your people, via sheer stupidity and playing to the Jews, and Muslim leadership, destroyed the secularist state, which was much needed, with an islamic reform.

Your country is thus, just one of the many sandnigger outposts, or puppets to Israel and the Saudis.

While there are ( I know a few) Turks who are genuine, good people, and should be helped to leave the country, most are not. As well as Erdogan that watermelon seller, and all the disgusting roach residing and multiplying in Europe.

You are a fucking Northerner, you are brothers to all northern nations like Englands, Norway, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden. Finns would have the most admixture of mongols, but also because of the admixture of the lapps.

It is the same with Hungarians though, they have the highest Asian admixture in Eastern Europe, although, such as Finns, they look white in every way (a few not but nothing is perfect).

>When I consider myself as an European
>When I consider myself as an Arab
Are we listing things that never happened? Turks mostly despise arabs, some aspire europeans, none consider themselves either.

The Caliphates were swiftly replaced by emirates and sultanates which were eminently more powerful than the European kingdoms and lasted much longer, until they were absorbed into the Ottoman empire.

Not really, the assyrians and persians were extremely weak and had backward cultures, they weren't even able to defeat the byzantine empire which was in dire straits.

Greek > Roman > East and West Roman > Christian > East and West Christian > Western Materialist and Eastern Orthodox > Materialist West and Communist East > Materialist West and Orthodox East

Basically western culture is the culutre of the Jew, where you have but the Gods of selfishness, greed, and material means of pleasure. There is no higher purpose, nothing to live or fight for. Just think about it, most people in the west do not even know their own countries' history. There are great books in most languages from the 17-1800's, but nobody reads them, if anybody reads at all.

Fucking disgrace, should just end already.

>the assyrians and persians were extremely weak and had backward cultures,
Why can't you people get your head around the idea that cultures have lifecycles? Persian culture was glorious, of globally outstanding quality and originality. And then it fell into decline, as we ALL do. There is a vital chronological element you're missing.

The ottoman empire was a caliphate as was all kingdoms in the region before it. The only period there hasn't been a caliphate in the mid east since the 600s was between 1924-2014

you are asian camel shit

Bosnia and East Turkestan are Islamic too. Shitty map.

I don't know if you are clever or stupid. You compared a geographical location to a religion, then a race. So you are from a Middle Eastern country, not Europe. You imply that you are Muslim and Arab but in typical roach-like behavior this is intentionally hidden.

any questions

Which means the same thing as european royalty claiming divine right. Still good to know that your new history curriculum is sinking in Sven

You're mostly 50% west asian with 25% central and east asian dna, there is 25% euro in some of you. Embrace your inner turkic mongol. Ataturk tried to westernize the country, Erdog wiped that out in a few years.

>the assyrians and persians were extremely weak and had backward cultures

Wasting good trips on horseshit like this. Persians, Assyrians and Babylonians were some of the earliest civilizations on Earth. They contributed greatly to astronomy, mathematics and science. None of which Islam has done in the 1400 years it has existed.

Owning a stolen strip of European land does not make you European.

It sucks to be in the middle of different civilizations but you have to deal with the fact that you will never be fully one of them. Better just take their best traits.

>Steppe nomads
>Arab or euro
You are neither. Considering the persecution of Greeks by your people I doubt you could even claim you've assimilated like the hungarians. Plus Islam has no business in Europe. The Spaniards made that clear when they kicked the Moors out.

That area stopped being European when Constantinople was stolen from it's rightful owners.

No it doesn't you complete imbecile.
All religions and cultures are not equal.
Islam is vastly different from christianity, you postmodernism indoctrinated idiot.

Is it so difficult to understand you're neither of these things ? You're a bastard race, a disgusting mix of Turkic, Byzantine and Arab peoples. You managed to be even more pathetic than any of these already inferior races. Literally everyone on Earth is disgusted by you roaches.

you got it right, it's neither.
but hey the greeks and cipriots and half the balkans are practically turkish too, so you are not alone at least.

lies, all fucking lies. Islamic scholars like Ibn Hazm figured out the circumference of the earth, vaccination and hydraulics. Anyway the point is that at the time of the emergence of Islam, the zoroastrians were a weak and backward power, but they had nothing to do with teh achaemenids in the ifrst place. They were just usurpers of the Byzantines.

>Embrace your inner turkic mongol.
Funny.

I applaud the general thrust of the idea, though. They need to stress their Anatolian nature, though. Anatolia was and to a large extent still is its own distinct cultural sphere. It's closely connected with the Balkans and Aegean world, but also with the Caucasus. Dig DEEP, Mehmets - you were Croesuses and Suppiluliumas, once!

Tired and war-ravaged does not equal "backward".

Bosporous, east/west. What is so fucking hard about that? If you where born on asian side you are a nigger. If born on europeans side based cracker with pigmentationproblems and in need of reprogramming.

you are right, Islam in the Ottoman empire was not even close to how extreme christianity in Europe was, didn't have half the control over peoples daily lives and didn't demand tithes.

and lithuania is practically russian too XD XD XD

>Steppe nomads
EU4 much?

they demolished greco-roman temples and cities, got sacked by their own mercenaries many times and had blood sacrifice.

Turkey is a mix of Anatolians and Greeks, and Islam. So it is a mixed civilisation.

don't worry turk bro i have identity issues too the turkroach posters are right about one thing it's that we barely look like the original turks anymore we are too euro/arab mixed

Safe to assume original turk women were ugly as fuck given the passion you displayed for raping spanish women.

Barely look Turkic? That's why so many turks have straight asian hair and squinty asian eyes?

There were already people in fucking Anatolia before the original Turks coming there.

both my parents are turkish and i have wavy hair dark brown and round brown eyes, my grandfather on my mom's side is ''turkish'' slav with blue eyes i'm a greek turkish rape baby plus i'm above average height for a turk 6'2

what the fuck is wrong with you op
you are a turk, nothing else

what does a Turk actually look like?

like me

are they generic looking brown people

Why do you have to either? Do your own thing and be proud of your heritage.

Dune coons aren't white. Honestly I think this is a good part of dune coon rage. I've even had dune coons try to tell me, and I quote: "real whites are brown and moslem." Like... how do you justify such an obvious BS mania? Claiming you're white then admitting you're brown? Just stick to blowing yourselves up.

A would say half of Turks have the central asian look going, even on your western coast. You're a minority and the further east you go, it turns very rare to spot turks like you.

post picture, not of you, but representation of type

Do an IQ test, if you score above 100 you are ok.

Otherwise I have a feeling you are not as genetically fit as a healthy individual (no disprespect).

Genetically you aren't European, even kikes cluster more towards us. Although your Balkan immigrant population is the only thing that's white about turkey.

Turks are middle-eastern like Iranians.