#SETHRICH #kimdotcom EVIDENCE/PROOF!

If this kimdotcom Account is real? Holy F***.

"I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved."
"

"I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly."

twitter.com/KimDotcom

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sean Hannity taking the bait.
Every fucking time. Sage.

SB in every thread. Hope the rope is extra tight around your neck traitor.

>traitor
I didn't vote for Benedict Trump.

SB? Sanders Bernie?

Fucking bump this is glorious

Hannity was as fast as can be, wondering if he "waited" for it. Already knew it was coming up.

So not only did you vote for a loser but you're one too.

shareblue

Shareblue. LM

I'd rather vote for a loser than a traitor. You would too if you didn't hate america.

Kim had been known to make fake claims before. The guy is just an attention whore

Did he ever release the Hillary shit from the election?

F

Attention whore yes, but

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016

this is real, I've been following him for a long time, he was VERY vocal pre-election also-and what he was saying has all lined up

BLOOMBERG 2015:

"Kim Dotcom: Julian Assange Will Be Hillary Clinton’s Worst Nightmare in 2016"

>I'd rather vote for a loser than a traitor.
Too bad you did both.

whats shareblue?
first time heard about them today?
and this is the third time?

>The guy is just an attention whore
that much is pretty clear, but has he ever made a claim this brazen and outrageous before? This is a step above Assange making cryptic statements

He only trolled rich, powerful people out of lots of their money. If its his real twitter account and not hacked, I think he is at least as trustworthy than CNNs "sources" and other "qualtity journalism" out there today.

Hope he has no problem with his heart then.

falling for more of fatties teasing? did you forget his last big promise?

enjoy your blue balls

Now that makes me think he might not just be attention whoring this time.

Or getting robbed, shot in the back, and nothing stolen.

What was his last big promise?

How can you be a traitor if borders aren't real? I thought no human was illegal?

He claimed to have the emails that Hillary deleted. And didn't. he was just like
>hurr the guvmint can just recover them with xkeyscore

Just remember that the day of the rope is oppon us.

his evidence better not be the fukken social media accounts that everyone has already been posting today

Thanks for the info.

Seth rich died in a botched robbery attempt much like gif related.

The company that hired niggers to shill our board. You must be new.

The Reddit accounts?

too good to be true.exe

Day of the Rope is coming, my friends. I'm serious.

Prep yourselves.

if he really knows the truth why did he wait so long to reveal it. this reeks of attention grab

Its coming. the Great Big End of this crazy ride we have been on. Its coming with handcuffs and plea bargains and prison time for dozens of the countrys most powerful people.
#remembersethrich

been here since 09' , am just not too much involved
into the website "culture" anymore
thanks for answering tho

Attention he would get if he tells one more outrageous story about Trump, he would be on CNN Live in no time. #Sethrich seems to be "downgraded" by twitter, not the biggest audience and for sure no Mainstream media attention, if there is nothingl on Tuesday.

bump

Thats no argument, its just as good as anytime. Maybe the recent Fox News about the case triggered him. In the end he stands up to very dangerous enemies here. And as written before. If he just wanted attention he could just tell some silly story about trump, no matter if true or not he would get instant Livetime on Mainstream Media. Not even the Golden Shower Story about Trump was stupid enough to not get promoted.

>If its real
I hope every fuck responsible for his death hangs from street lights. You can shill all you want with the "muh Russia" shit, but the Clinton Crew LEGITIMATELY screwed the DNC, Bernie and stole superdelegates. I'm the farthest thing from liberal, but I do feel for the Bernouts who legitimately got a nomination stolen.
>If its fake
I hope fatty dies from a heart attack and irrelevant

I got you slavbro

If Kim is bullshitting I hope you all hold him and Wheeler accountable for the damage they'll have done to this investigation.

He didn't claim it, he lead people on to think it, but this is much more of a claim. I believe him.

This. I think there's a possibility, since Kim is at least affiliated with said people. But if it's a bullshit spree I'm all for dumping him

Child down blue fucks, 2 more days, what the fuck do you have better to do?

ITS HAPPENING

Of course, but what investigation?

When he got raided by the NZ cops they found him in a safe room with a shotgun, he's rich enough to afford plenty of security

Can somebody here confirm that the accounts are real, and the messages? Not just kim but also hannity, he answered in just minutes. And I had to take the screenshot etc, in reality the answer was up way earlier. Doesnt have Hannity or his Multimedia Staff something better to do than wait for such stuff from such a unconventional source?

We'll find out Tuesday. Can't wait for the STHTF. Wouldn't surprise me if Juliana Assange isn't behind this since he won't confirm Seth Rich being the source due to the policy of not outing the sources even after death. So, he'll use a go between.

til

Oh boy the plot thickens! There's no stopping this now this has become an avalanche.

Makes sense and somewhere I red or heared that there was a midleman between Rich and the guy at Wikileaks.

>he answered in just minutes
*hours

God damn robbers and their sniper rifles

We all know how fast Juliana Assange is when it comes to retweeting stuff about Seth lately. He's been ominously quiet with Kim.

Where this doesn't make sense is how Seth would somehow be connected to Kim. Seems way too high profile and under scrutiny already to be trusted to safeguard secrets.

We all know who Twitter aligns with so it's not surprising.

>botched robbery

Seth Rich was shot just steps away from his home. The murderer(s) was/were waiting for him. It wasn't a botched robbery, it was a premeditated political assassination.

The DC police are corrupt and guilty of conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

You are right, thanks, mystery solved. clumsyme, Iam not that much into twitter.

Yeah.

He's gotta prove it this time. Don't hype this up until he comes thru.

(you) shills are real you fucking moron

Oh, so just like Kim had the 33k lost emails of Hillary?

Fuck this fat liar.

>Sup Forums
> EVIDENCE/PROOF
Remelber DAK

Former Kimdotcom supporter here, not gonna lie, been great watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him get a hold of the Seth Rich emails

Catching the doublethink.
Nice.

Hype is protection, and as he only askes for three days, it might very well be worth it. What reputation has /pol to lose after all.

Exactly. this user has a memory that can remember things longer than a goldfish. This fat fuck never released the goods from last time. This is not who cried whole all over, I don't think he'll have anything. But we'll wait and see....

Kim Dotcom is a pretty huge source dude. Pun intended. Also Hannity has a staff of hundreds. It could have been any one of them sitting around browsing Twitter, seeing Kim's post and being like, "holy shit Kim dotcom just said this publicly," and got on the phone immediately.

Sheeeeit this whole thing keeps getting better.

Shit Kim

Don't le them get ya
You are the single honorable German left in the world today

baaaahahahaha omg that made me lol

didn't some leaker user say to look into who is high up on DC police force?

how much do you get paid by shilling?
i need money too
can you recommend me to ur bosses?
my english is good enough, im fluent at german too, i can get whatever flag you want me to
and i understand pol and Sup Forums culture good enough
pls halp a brother out

He also implied he had Hillary's deleted emails. Chances of Kim "Fucking Phony" Dotcom having any real proof are very low. I'm hoping for the best, but assume this is more bullshit.

I was wrong. It took hours, I didnt interpreted Twitter wrong. sorry for that.

Timing is important for stuff like this.
The new Seth Rich revelations must be the trigger.

Yep, can't find it but I remember that.

Get that nigger dick out of your ass and explain to me how Trump is a traitor. I just think your mad that America is trying to improve better relations with Russia. You must be a Ukrainian faggot, makes sense, I can't get mad at that. Good day faggot!

What was the new revelation, the one from the private investigator?

Jesus Christ how many tentacles does this Podesta have
Also, imagine the terribly awkward convo he had to have with an ex-wife to help cover this up

Pretty sure anon5 said that in a recent thread.

Why hasn't Trump freed Assange yet?

Or, maybe he had something to do with Sweden dropping their pants I mean dropping their fraudulent rape charges.

Sometimes. With kim there is everything possible, he has the money and the connections to get into nearly every computersystem. Thats what makes him so dangerous, he is not a Hacker he is the one that unites them lays out a strategy and coordinates. Evil Genius kind of guy. Who knows if he has the Hillary mails but kept them to arrange a deal with autorities in the US. With a president Clinton that might have worked very well for him. Winning back your life vs. loosing some user "friends" who cares, really?

The e-mails he sent to wikileaks has been in the news recently. Also the pi. Lots of Seth Rich news last week.

sorry, see correction

That was weird. Went to Matt Couch's twitter page and my desktop locks up. On my laptop now waiting for the desktop to reboot,

Matt Couch @RealMattCouch 2h2 hours ago

Sources Washington DC Metro Police were told to back off the Seth Rich Murder case. Now finding that Podesta's wife on Board we now know!.

Matt Couch
Everyone say Hello to @bradbaumn and @therriaultphd two former DNC Staffers who worked with Seth Rich. They're doing all they can to squash

>admitting he's a shill
jeez at least put some effort in it

Sibel Edmonds is the most red pilled female by far names the Jew.

This tub of lard is nothing but a larper. Don't believe a thing from his mouth. He's made several accusations and never lived up to them. He's just buttmad about the feds confiscating his property.

Whats the district where Rich's death took place?
Also, is there any info about the officers who handled this?

kim is just a scam.
like last time.
he just wants to launch a new service or feature

>i am contacting my legal team
proceeds with
>i was involved
then he is a just dumb fat fuck

you contact legal FIRST, then have them tell you what to say

podesta the molesta btfo
clinton btfo
dnc btfo

>Also, is there any info about the officers who handled this?

Therewas a thread the other day I asked the same question and it was being looked into

>The e-mails he sent to wikileaks has been in the news recentl
Seth rich sent email to Wikileaks? I had not heard that, source?

Fat attention whore bullshit still no evidence still no proof but hey maybe it's real this time drumpfies

bump