You regret it don't you? Deep down. It might hurt to admit it but you do...

You regret it don't you? Deep down. It might hurt to admit it but you do. You regret electing a fucking idiot like Trump when you could have had Hildawg. Not even denying her fucked up past but at least she would have been a competent civilised leader. She wouldn't have vented her autistic urges through Twitter every day. Seriously, what did you think she would do? Steal your guns? Make the US an Islamic caliphate? Perform satanic rituals on the steps of the Whitehouse? HAHAHAHA grow up. The US is a laughing stock.

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4
youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6B6Rp4PU
youtube.com/watch?v=vMSyrTf5Rxg
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&t=600s
youtube.com/watch?v=sTsRw_OJyFU
youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jun/29/fact-checking-2016-clinton-trump/
snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
snopes.com/politics/clintons/hillary.asp
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/23/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-says-hillary-was-completely-exonerate/
mediaite.com/online/house-intel-committees-benghazi-report-concludes-no-intelligence-failure/
factcheck.org/2016/08/clintons-email-falsehood/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/10/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-she-and-bill-were-dead-broke/
ibtimes.com/political-capital/donald-trump-said-goldman-sachs-had-total-control-over-hillary-clinton-then
opensecrets.org/news/2015/06/the-dark-money-man-behind-the-donald/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288031-trump-campaign-solicits-illegal-foreign-donations-despite-warnings
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/25/does-huma-abedin-have-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/
aclu.org/news/aclu-welcomes-clinton-medical-privacy-regulations-says-major-components-must-be-strengthened
thoughtco.com/hillary-clinton-on-immigration-3367986
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honorary leaf

Nope. The alternatives were Gay Johnson and Hitlery Clonton. No regrets.

>The US is a laughing stock.
It's been like that since the Bush era.

Trump is battling the deep state.
It's the greatest thing any president could be doing at this point.
Hopefully he'll come out on top.

>gosh, i sure do hate people and things that convert people to the right!

>don’t you hate trump now?

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

This.

The U.S. was a great place in the 70-80's. But now it just a flailing retard with a big knife.

fpbp

Hillary would have been terrible. She would have let more refugees/immigrants in and would not have been friends with Russia. Not to mention she would probably implement bogus laws in the name of "equality" and "tolerance".

I can't be the only one who scrolled past and thought it was a girl gripping and licking a cock can I?

I bet you regret living in Worst Korea, don't you?

>psychotic eliza poster

You need to go BACK "laddie."

You just described why I like Trump, he needs to be more autistic than he is right now though.

You're whole sense of the world is off, SKanon.

fpbp

Former Drumpf supporter here, I already regret voting for that bigot.
Biggest.
Mistake.
Of.
My.
Life.

No regrets. I voted just for Bannon.

>I believe the media
>haha, everyone must believe the media
>I bet everyone who voted for Trump, against the media's wishes now believes the media
>I'm gonna use the same tired tactics from before the election to prod them
>hey it doesn't work! WTF?

these typos are ruining my life
i must suicide now
wish me luck

WE CAN NOT LET BLOMPF GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

What would a dumb Gook like you know? After your recent election you cant talk shit.

Saged

The only thing I regret is not placing any bets on the Don, if I did I would've been rich.
With that said, I still think Trump is waaaay more fun, so suck my nuts Lesser Korea.

>The US is a laughing stock.
No, the people of th world still fear and respect the US. Onl;y Trump and his swamp kakistocracy are the laughingstocks. Because
Trump thought he could get away with:
-->inciting violence against other Americans at his rallies
-->inviting Russia to hack US servers
-->suggested his fans assassinate Hillary
-->lying over 60% of the time according to politico
-->stealing fundraising from wounded veterans until press exposes him
-->publicly disrespecting war heroes and dead veteran families
-->dodging the Vietnam draft with fake Dr notes
-->sued numerous times for bigotry against minorities, lost every time
-->sued hundreds of times for cheating employees, investors, contractors, clients and associates
-->wanting to institutionalize war crimes like torture and killing families of terrorists
-->outsourcing Trump industry jobs but shaming other US corporations for doing the same.
-->being an anti-science dickhead
-->withholding tax returns that prove Trump has significant legal and financial obligations to Russian government and mafia.
-->filling his cabinet with more corrupt and inept swamp billionaires than any other president in history
-->having his daughter cover for his money laundering in Baku Azerbaijan
-->blaming Obama for ISIS
-->threatening lawmakers who try to reign in out-of-control police state confiscations from innocent citizens.
-->disclosing sensitive national security secrets to foreign agents forcing the intelligence community to lose valuable field assets
-->
-->
-->

FUCKING SCOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!

>CTR-approved list of media-heavy bullshit
your shilling is so fucking blatantly obvious to everyone

>tpp still dead
>Gorsuch still in
>possibility of more Conservative/Constitutionalist scotus picks in the next few years
Feelsgoodman

Same here. I voted for him and was rooting for him for sure, but I was bracing myself for a shillary 'win'.

Ricenigger, voting Trump costed me the most meaningful relationship I've ever experienced and caused me great disappointment after I reluctantly bought into his "unrealistic grandiose illusions" after being a never Trump Kasich supporter. I think it is fair to say the election of Donald Trump has caused me despair.

That said, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Hillary would have expanded every stupid fucking liberal government entitlement program starting with Obama care and working on down.

No. Literally a rock would have been preferable.

The rest of the world is not America so why the fuck would I give a shit what they think?

No not one bit. We would already be in a major conflict with Clinton.

All presidents go to Saudi Arabia. He put his head down to receive a gift and you have an autistic knee-jerk reaction to it. I'm quite happy to read your daily ass pain instead of being conscripted into a conflict with Russians.

It's quite amusing.
Also "sage" goes into the options field with no images to properly sage a thread. ( for our Reddit friends)

FUCKIN' HURFDOMP KLOBORUMPF

>could have had Hildawg

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corporation
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

Fuck off chang 2.0.

i wish i could marry ciara

how old is the girl in the picture?
shareblue digging into their CP collection again?

I am now God King of Earf because of the manuouvers.

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

Are you kidding? The continual tears and tantrums from the SJW crowd is utterly worth it.

IT'S NOT RIGGED YOU'RE JUST LOSING
OH NO ELECTORAL COLLEGE BAD
WAIT CAN WE GET SOME FAITHLESS ELECTORS? BECAUSE THEN ELECTORAL COLLEGE GOOD
OH NO RIGGED
THAT COMEY IS SO BAD
COMEY FIRED, SO THAT MUST BE TERRIBLE
IF ONLY WE COULD IMPEACH OUR WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

Seriously, y'all gonna have some fucking aneurysms in six months from literally shaking all the time.

kill yourself shill trash

I like how your defense of hillary clinton boils down to "she's not a proven devil worshipper."

youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac

i thought you stopped posting this ugly teenage slut's pictures? what changed?

*cough cough*
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4

I wouldn't speculate on what she would've done, I just know she's an evil cunt and shouldn't be given the chance to do anything.

fpbp

Heres a banned documentary.
youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

hillary would ban cartoon frogs

youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6B6Rp4PU

>You regret electing a fucking idiot like Trump

Not in the slightest.
Trump was absolutely the right choice.

Yep. Floored me but that's why I voted for him. You don't get to dictate how the public uses speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMSyrTf5Rxg

who's this semen demon?

shutup southkorea

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&t=600s

Fuck no, I'm loving it. Triggered lefties all over, and if he does crash and burn, he'll likely do enough damage to both corrupt parties to pave the way for a proper libertarian party.

>underrated post

>gary johnson
>austin petersen
>bill weld
>proper libertarian party

nigger the libertarian party has already been co-opted by leftists and anarchy fags, you'd better hope that burns to the ground too.

take the Jill-pill user

hopefully any of that is true at all

Moon cult.

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

you are like a child

WAT

youtube.com/watch?v=sTsRw_OJyFU

When will you finally unite your forces to reach the full potential and join together with the Best Korea? You can fight in e-sports while north fights irl.

It needs to be shopped in

no shit sherlock

>your shilling
>everybody I don't like is a shill
>Oh, I'm offended! Mommy! Where is my safe space?
Fuck of you Funny Junk faggot!

BAN THIS FAGGOT

FPBP

Shill more please

The other choice was hillary...Seriously though user, that twunt WAS THAT BAD!! Actually that bad: youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo

I don't regret shit nigger.

No matter what Trump does or doesn't, talking the arrogant libfags down a notch was incredibly pleasing

>being this mad
Lol
>how about you stop being a jew?

>says the us is a laughing stock
>doesn't realize they're the laughing stock for fleeing the country because they're a failure
ENGLISH TEACHER
N
G
L
I
S
H

T
E
A
C
H
E
R

Nope, no regret. She would of made the government bigger, and the military weaker, just like obama the muslim.

I'm very happy Trump won. He is far from perfect, but he is still not within 1000 miles of being the steaming pile of shit Hillary is.

Hillary would have filled Scalia's spot with an anti-Constitutionalist, and the whole Legislature could just as well have disbanded because from then on, SCOTUS would just legislate leftist bullshit from the bench as the 9th circuit does.

Reasons to always rejoice over Hillary's loss:

1) Benghazi
2) Her chronic lying even about shit where the truth would have served her better
3) Her dragon lady bitch persona
4) Gun grabbing
5) As mentioned above, she'd have stacked SCOTUS with legislate-from-the-bench retards
6) Rape enabler
7) She would have negotiated and enforced more trade deals and treaties that weaken America
8) She was determined to murder Assad so ISIS could rule Syria

This list would be dozens of bullets long if I bothered to complete it, but you should get the hint. As soon as Trump put Gorsuch on the bench, that faggot can sit down at his resort in Florida until retirement, and his Presidency will still be a successful one. I will never regret he stopped that bitch getting into the White House and that she will die without ever holding the power she psychopathically craves.

its an american stationed there and probably a fucking POG

Is everyone a pedo in bad korea?

No. I would vote for him again. Who in their right mind would vote for Hillary?

>You regret it don't you?
Since it happened.
>Deep down.
No, with all my being
>It might hurt to admit it but you do.
With each new news story, the knive twists deeper. Even if I know in my heart there is no reason to belive a single thing the reporters are saying, why would they tell the truth about the things I can't check when they lie about everything I can, even when I am now getting almost all my news about American politics from her enemies because at least they cover it, each new story hurts. Watching my government tear itself apart is one of the most frightening and sad experiences I can imagine, akin to watching a large beloved dog slowly become rabid.
> You regret electing a fucking idiot like Trump
How could we have done this?!?
>...when you could have had Hildawg
Regret completely cured. Thanks.

I'll always be happy with a government that does literally nothing at all. Throw on the few important great things he's done like saving the Supreme Court from total Jew dominance and making leftists cry and reducing regulations and we've got ourselves a wonderful president so far in my opinion.

wonderful president and a great man with a big heart who travels the world feeding the kids

>America was good in the 80's
>Reagan committing treason to arm the Contra and give money to Iran
>AIDS epidemic caused by Reagan administration's "Stick my fingers in my ears and close my eyes" approach to problem solving.

Yeah okay.

>Trump when you could have had Hildawg.

>when you could have had Hildawg.

This is the entire reason we elected trump.

This show how much you are a shill, next time say how bad trump is without talking about how good hillary is.

Also, THATS EXACTLY WHY YOU LOST ELECTION, you kept trying to make hillary win instead of trying to make sure trump lose. And thats the exact reason you lost.

Your side even decided to help trump because it would be suposedly easier to win against him, instead of wining against an shill republican.

You decided dig you own grave, now DEAL WITH IT

>Perform satanic rituals
Well it happened in your country.

The term the English speakers use for this is the lesser ofor two evils. Also most of the bad choices were supported from the political left not the right.

>-She's the face of establishment politics
Trump's Swamp Inc has made *establishment politics* look pretty stable

>-She's a globalist neo-con
Trump has her beat on that one - just about every single one of his confirmations is a hard-core globalist

>-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corporation
Far better than Trump's collusion with enemy governments

>-She's a shameless liar
Proven to be far more honest than Trump
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jun/29/fact-checking-2016-clinton-trump/

>-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
She's by far the most vetted. The Republicans have had her investigated for dozens of imaginary crimes and not a single legitimate indictment or charge, much less conviction, to date

>-She has stroke-induced brain damage
Trump dementia is better? You probably need a check up from the neck up yourself.

>-She's a cuckquean
Not even a thing

>-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
That's false:
snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

That's false too:
>-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
snopes.com/politics/clintons/hillary.asp

>-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
The opposite is true, there was never any evidence found that she lied about anything Whitewater-related:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/23/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-says-hillary-was-completely-exonerate/

>-She lied about Benghazi
It was the GOP that lied about Benghazi, then admitted it in their own report
mediaite.com/online/house-intel-committees-benghazi-report-concludes-no-intelligence-failure/

>-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
Clinton said there were no classified emails, turns out there were 3.
factcheck.org/2016/08/clintons-email-falsehood/

continued...

>-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
The delusional right-wing conservatives lied about Clinton being rich then:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/10/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-she-and-bill-were-dead-broke/

>-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
She never said it was about blacks, she was speaking about gangs, but she apologized to blacks for it later.

>-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
Trump hired or appointed 9 former Goldman Sachs employees

>-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
ibtimes.com/political-capital/donald-trump-said-goldman-sachs-had-total-control-over-hillary-clinton-then

>-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
opensecrets.org/news/2015/06/the-dark-money-man-behind-the-donald/

>-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288031-trump-campaign-solicits-illegal-foreign-donations-despite-warnings

>-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
That turned out to be another lie:
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/25/does-huma-abedin-have-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/

>-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
The right-wing conservatives keep making the claim that there's no right to privacy in the Constitution. The Republicans wrote the patriot act. Clinton is bad for voting for GOP legislation?
You forgot to mention she also pushed her husband's meidcal privacy regulations:
aclu.org/news/aclu-welcomes-clinton-medical-privacy-regulations-says-major-components-must-be-strengthened

>-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
She was never *for* illegal immigration:
thoughtco.com/hillary-clinton-on-immigration-3367986

>-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
This is your only statement that isn't a total lie.

>-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
That's a lie:
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

>-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
That's a lie, too
factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/

>-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
Did they donate before or after the award? Because that would make a huge ethical and legal difference, wouldn't it? Burden is on you.

when fp is also bp

one party wants to raise my taxes, another wants to lower them. it''s a pretty easy choice, every time

>Eliza poster

I'v seen her nude pic

Do they just show her breasts or what?

Lol no. This is the generation where baby boomers were in their 20-40s. Worse generation.

>they
what? It's a selfie of her and you can see her breasts.
But I'm not posting it, I don't have ban

no since i cant vote since i was illegal bro. thanks for sanction cities.

I thought there were multiple pics she posted herself on here is the rumor.

I voted Gary Johnson so I don't have any regrets.

However I wouldn't have regretted voting Trump in a Trump vs Hillary only election, but I'd certainly regret a Republican primary vote for Trump.

I mean, Kasich and Paul were both good candidates, Kasich would have been a pragmatic centrist that would have resounded with independents and democrats who were wary of Hillary Clinton. He's a pretty moderate guy who I think would have a lot of bipartisan support, he'd be getting healthcare reform done because Dems would work with him. Paul would be a more idealist vote but I really liked his defense of our civil liberties and our privacies, a non interventionist approach to foreign policy (without making threats to our allies).

Heck, even Rubio and Cruz would have been better, well, Cruz very slightly better.. he wouldn't have scandals and threats of impeachment anyway.

One of them would have led to a solid 8-16 years of Republican control. Instead the pendulum swung so far right that the backlash has started and it's swinging left again. Bernie Sanders is the most popular politician in the country right now. That's super far left.

Trump could be impeached, he has a lot of vulnerabilities that put him at odds with the law, potential conflicts of interests because of his businesses, campaign inner circle infested by a foreign agent, potential obstruction of justice... he could go down, and in 2018, Dems can take control of house and senate., 2020 Presidency.

So Reps would only have control for a few years. Instead of having control for 8-16 years.

>Muslims are 1% of the population. Mexicans aren't gonna leave because their kids are legals then they legal kids make more legals.
She can't implement laws for equality or tolerance without removing rights, you're stupid.

>Hitlery
don't insult Hitler like that